Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral (6932 Views)

Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) / Video Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts / Meet The Imo State King Who Is Flanked By Four Pretty With Bare Breasts (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral by chie8: 3:49am On Jul 13, 2017
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155474795432173&id=587922172

Wonders!Wonders!My eyes have seen my below.Below are photos of Paramount ruler of Africa High Chief Francis Kelechi Nwanneri.He stands as the Prince of Mboku kingdom in Ihiagwa,Imo state.According to him,his mother is a Liberian while his father is a Nigerian.He is an aeronautical engineer who studied in Scotland.He was coronated in 2005.According to reports,he is always surrounded by four ladies who expose their bre*sts as you can see from the photos below and watch his video speaking on the Facebook link above

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/meet-imo-state-king-who-is-flanked-by.html

Re: Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral by chie8: 3:50am On Jul 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral by chie8: 3:50am On Jul 13, 2017
chie8:
More
more

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral by Getintouch2004(m): 3:57am On Jul 13, 2017
Imo state abi in Kuvuki Land? Hian! How can this be happening in my state? Azin why?

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral by EmekaBlue(m): 4:03am On Jul 13, 2017
He just came back from a southern african country and started his own swag.... grin Thats not Ndigbo dress code

Be like these babes breast full sha tongue
Re: Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral by castrokins(m): 4:08am On Jul 13, 2017
Pesin Open Breasts You Come Use Crayon Cover The Thing, You Dey Okay So?

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral by nwamehn: 4:10am On Jul 13, 2017
So, what exactly did his education in Scotland profit him if he is still showcasing barebreasted women in his palace?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral by potent5(m): 4:26am On Jul 13, 2017
Op, you too like bwest.
Re: Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral by braimeddy: 4:26am On Jul 13, 2017
What will he benefit my exposing these young lady's boobs publicly?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 13, 2017
Small time there will say it's their culture and tradition.
Re: Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral by jumobi1(m): 4:37am On Jul 13, 2017
I confuse o. Thought we don't do kings.
Re: Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral by sirfee(m): 5:28am On Jul 13, 2017
Barbarianism,I'm not against our norms,culture and traditions but this particular culture or practice is disgusting. This is 21st century, we are longer living in a cave,this is insult to womanhood.

What is the benefit of showcasing bare breasted women in his palace.
Re: Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 13, 2017
This. Story stinks, giving this mushroom imperial a fictitious Nigerian biography. This is definitely not a Nigerian culture nor a Nigerian king. This is somewhere in southern Africa, either Swaziland or South Africa.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral by ourkobo: 6:33am On Jul 13, 2017
welcome to Africa!!!!!!!!!!!!
but op na wa for you ooo why did you censor those photos self
tcheeew!!!!
Re: Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral by Kakamorufu(m): 6:46am On Jul 13, 2017
why cover the damn nippples. come on na
Re: Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral by pyyxxaro: 6:47am On Jul 13, 2017
MOD abi na OP u de craze o

After u don look the breasst finish,

Breast when nor be ur own, u de cover abi

Elephant fall on u
Re: Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral by phlamesG: 7:11am On Jul 13, 2017
I wonder why these people above me are complaining??

This is d celebration of the African culture, and I'm sure those girls were not coerced into doing this judging from their countenances.

For d muntula that censored those bweasts u deserve this

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral by Lionessza(f): 7:21am On Jul 13, 2017
Lmfao @ the stupid guy claiming kwazulu natal is in Lesotho grin

These women look more southern to me cry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral by LexngtonSteele: 7:39am On Jul 13, 2017
Wow...won't mind being a King.

Would fvck all day and all night... Just like one African leader who was going around deflowering girls in the country
Re: Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:43am On Jul 13, 2017
Op this is not Nigeria, check the comments on the page you pick the story from

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral by Martin0(m): 7:43am On Jul 13, 2017
Lionessza:

who are those at the profile

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral by Tuksgrad(f): 7:47am On Jul 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I saw the Lesotho comment grin smh.

They are more likely from your country or Swaziland, the faces and beads are quiet evident.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral by MediumStout(m): 7:56am On Jul 13, 2017
angry
Re: Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral by Lionessza(f): 8:00am On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
who are those at the profile

Lol, look closely.
Re: Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral by Lionessza(f): 8:02am On Jul 13, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Lol, I saw the Lesotho comment grin smh.

They are more likely from your country or Swaziland, the faces and beads are quiet evident.

Lol, maybe Cape Town is also in Botswana grin.

Yeah, I know lol. Kzn.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral by Martin0(m): 8:38am On Jul 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, look closely.
Honestly I can't really say but I know ve seen the pics familiar to a lady you posted on NL some months ago..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral by ihustler(m): 8:45am On Jul 13, 2017
I reserve my comment!!
Re: Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral by Lionessza(f): 8:46am On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
Honestly I can't really say but I know ve seen the pics familiar to a lady you posted on NL some months ago..

Lol, the guy is the most famous African. The lady is one of the most controversial African women and they were both born in SA wink
Re: Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral by Lekan1o1: 8:47am On Jul 13, 2017
[center][/center]

Imo?. shocked
Re: Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral by Martin0(m): 8:59am On Jul 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, the guy is the most famous African. The lady is one of the most controversial African women and they were both born in SA wink
wowuu so what are their names?Or is this you and your hubbygrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? / Onitsha Belongs To Benin / Igbos: List Your Favourite Igbo 'otimkpu' Hailings : And Meaning If Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.