Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide (9789 Views)

Ghwx Gethelp Xclusive Account With 82k Outstanding Auction. / The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! / Breaking News: Naira Propeller Crashes Worldwide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide by TenPassfour(m): 4:53am On Jul 13, 2017
Please could this be the end of xghw.
What is happening........?

Re: Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide by Donmonday1994(m): 5:45am On Jul 13, 2017
So this is the final end point of GHWx
Re: Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide by sw: 6:15am On Jul 13, 2017
wannacry ransomeware has shut down the site.
Re: Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide by ijeshaboy: 6:53am On Jul 13, 2017
MMM is gone for life, intact if you love your self don't put your money in ponzi scheme.

2 Likes

Re: Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide by alezzy13: 6:59am On Jul 13, 2017
didnt NL gone offline before? what the big deal?

1 Like

Re: Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide by gentle007(m): 7:33am On Jul 13, 2017
TenPassfour:
Please could this be the end of xghw. What is happening........?
OP you no De sleep?
Re: Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide by adax007: 9:10am On Jul 13, 2017
GHWx fans how market? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide by ransomeware: 9:40am On Jul 13, 2017
sw:
wannacry ransomeware has shut down the site.
You are not serious
Re: Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide by Mmadu111: 9:42am On Jul 13, 2017
adax007:
when I was telling people that Ghwwx is a copycat that came to compete MMM they wouldn't listen. Well, I had never made a move out from MMM and since January till date I'm smiling good with my smooth pH and GH....when it comes to P2P donation platform MMM is the key! Cos it has history, have founder, have managers and have training school where managers (guiders) are trained.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 13, 2017
Mmadu111:
when I was telling people that Ghwwx is a copycat that came to compete MMM they wouldn't listen. Well, I had never made a move out from MMM and since January till date I'm smiling good with my smooth pH and GH....when it comes to P2P donation platform MMM is the key! Cos it has history, have founder, have managers and have training school where managers (guiders) are trained.

I need to personally hand you a bottle of big Vodka

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide by jaychubi: 11:13am On Jul 13, 2017
adax007:

The site is undergoing maintenance n will bounce back soon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide by henrygentle: 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
No One! I Repeat...No One will ever Lose Money on GHWX!

3 Likes

Re: Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide by GetHelpWorldwid: 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
henrygentle:
No One! I Repeat...No One will ever Lose Money on GHWX!

Even when people have lost billions in OGH?? undecided undecided
Re: Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
GetHelpWorldwid:

do you have proof to this assertion ??

1 Like

Re: Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide by henrygentle: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
GetHelpWorldwid:

Who lost billions? Did they tell you they've stopped paying OGH?

1 Like

Re: Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide by igbozionism(m): 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide by Sunnyja: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
ijeshaboy:
MMM is gone for life, intact if you love your self don't put your money in ponzi scheme.
How? The post is about GHWX not mmm.

3 Likes

Re: Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide by henrygentle: 2:34am On Jul 14, 2017
TenPassfour:

Does this shows an end to you? Didn't Nairaland experience such thing like these.
For your info, the site was taken off offline temporarily so they can run rigorous maintenance.
After this, it will get back online.
Re: Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide by TenPassfour(m): 5:47am On Jul 14, 2017
Honestly am yet to recover from the OGH,now another system upgrade.
Xghw,what is really happening.
Re: Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide by Archangel007: 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
This is the end of the road.........
Re: Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide by anthony533(m): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
May Amadioha fall on Kyle for using his sugar coated tongue to deceive us
Re: Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide by pafra(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
The next ponzy scheme to crash will be mmm. Intelligent once are trading with care.

ANDREW MAC MESSAGE... REPLIED WITH THIS..

*THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO PANIC IF YOUR PH ORDER OF 6th - 11th of July IS BEING MATCHED:*

Guys there was a little glitch which occured about few hours ago, in which people who PHed 3days Ago, Or yesterday were matched to pay, and they have been freaking out...

The Matching was an error and Programmers are trying to fix all those incomplete matching instead of picked the recent PHs..

However, it has been fixed...

If you know you PHed from the 6th of this month till date, kindly log into your PO to check if the issue has been fixed for you.

*CRO IS PRESENTLY WORKING ON THOSE EARLY PH THAT WERE MATCHED AND HAVE BEEN GETTING POSITIVE INFO FROM OTHER GUIDERS THAT THEY CAN SEE THOSE ORDERS BEEN CANCELLED GRADUALLY. BEFORE TODAY ENDS IT WILL BE RESOLVED. LETS BE PATIENT AND INCASE YOURS HASNT BEEN CANCELLED*...

*IF YOU CHECK YOUR STRUCTURE NOW, YOU WILL NOTICE THAT SOME OF THOSE EARLY MATCHED ORDERS ARE BEING CANCELLED BY CRO THAT'S TO TELL YOU IT'S A GLITCH. SO IF YOU EXPERIENCE EARLY MATCHING AND YOU WISH TO PAY SO THAT YOUR RELEASE DATE SHOULD BE NEAR, YOU CAN CLICK ON "I CONSENT TO PAY" SO THAT IT SHOULD NOT BE CANCELLED AND GO AHEAD AND PAY AND UPLOAD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. BUT IF YOU WISH NOT TO PAY YOU CAN WAIT PATIENTLY TO SEE IF IT WILL BE CANCELLED*.

*AND IF YOURS IS NOT CANCELLED AND YOUR TIME IS RUNNING OUT, PAY AND UPLOAD. IT'S FOR YOUR OWN ADVANTAGE FOR EARLIER RELEASE DATE.*

Together we can change the world

The greedy will believe anything.

1 Like

Re: Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
GHW is not gone, but should they resume, there would be OGH1 and OGH2. in another 3 months OGH3. Any foolish person will still put another money there again if they resume.

2 Likes

Re: Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
pafra:
The next ponzy scheme to crash will be mmm. Intelligent once are trading with care.

ANDREW MAC MESSAGE... REPLIED WITH THIS..

*THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO PANIC IF YOUR PH ORDER OF 6th - 11th of July IS BEING MATCHED:*

Guys there was a little glitch which occured about few hours ago, in which people who PHed 3days Ago, Or yesterday were matched to pay, and they have been freaking out...

The Matching was an error and Programmers are trying to fix all those incomplete matching instead of picked the recent PHs..

However, it has been fixed...

If you know you PHed from the 6th of this month till date, kindly log into your PO to check if the issue has been fixed for you.

*CRO IS PRESENTLY WORKING ON THOSE EARLY PH THAT WERE MATCHED AND HAVE BEEN GETTING POSITIVE INFO FROM OTHER GUIDERS THAT THEY CAN SEE THOSE ORDERS BEEN CANCELLED GRADUALLY. BEFORE TODAY ENDS IT WILL BE RESOLVED. LETS BE PATIENT AND INCASE YOURS HASNT BEEN CANCELLED*...

*IF YOU CHECK YOUR STRUCTURE NOW, YOU WILL NOTICE THAT SOME OF THOSE EARLY MATCHED ORDERS ARE BEING CANCELLED BY CRO THAT'S TO TELL YOU IT'S A GLITCH. SO IF YOU EXPERIENCE EARLY MATCHING AND YOU WISH TO PAY SO THAT YOUR RELEASE DATE SHOULD BE NEAR, YOU CAN CLICK ON "I CONSENT TO PAY" SO THAT IT SHOULD NOT BE CANCELLED AND GO AHEAD AND PAY AND UPLOAD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. BUT IF YOU WISH NOT TO PAY YOU CAN WAIT PATIENTLY TO SEE IF IT WILL BE CANCELLED*.

*AND IF YOURS IS NOT CANCELLED AND YOUR TIME IS RUNNING OUT, PAY AND UPLOAD. IT'S FOR YOUR OWN ADVANTAGE FOR EARLIER RELEASE DATE.*

Together we can change the world

The greedy will believe anything.

Only if u knew how stupid u look.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide by nonny1212: 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
fifty:

Only if u knew how stupid u look.
honestly, I was about reminding him too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide by Pergrace: 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
GetHelpWorldwid:

You dey mind am...GHW IS GONE

1 Like

Re: Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide by victor1464(m): 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
GHWX will be back soon. don"t panic by listening to these guys who want the downfall of GHWX. Ghwx is the most reliable platform i ve ever seen...
Re: Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nigeria looks like a failed state already. Sometimes you wonder why another Nigerian derives pleasure in seeing you miserable. When will things be easy and organised in this country? Is the country too big for a black man to manage? Maybe it should be split into six or ten parts for easy management. Things aren't working! We can't keep wishing!
Re: Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide by ponziponzi(m): 6:10am On Jul 16, 2017
slimany:
Nigeria looks like a failed state already. Sometimes you wonder why another Nigerian derives pleasure in seeing you miserable. When will things be easy and organised in this country? Is the country too big for a black man to manage? Maybe it should be split into six or ten parts for easy management. Things aren't working! We can't keep wishing!

Are we still talking about Ponzi scheme? Or just the usual lamentation.
Re: Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide by Pergrace: 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
TenPassfour:

yes,this is the end..

1 Like

Re: Xclusive Gethelp Worldwide by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
GHWX is gone. Forever.

All Ponzi schemes end disastrously. They always end disastrously.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easy Football Trading Investment That Will Amaze You. / How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA / The Real Problem: Nigerian Stock Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.