Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture (42189 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture by JNBoss: 4:58am On Jul 13, 2017
Nollywood Actress, Daniella Okeke who was said to have dated Apostle Suleiman according to rumors, shows how hot she is.

The actress posed with a Golf Cart, and showed her curves and behind.

Common Mami, we know you are sexy, Don't kill us again.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/alleged-sidechick-daniella-okeke-shows.html

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture by tabithababy(f): 5:15am On Jul 13, 2017
hmmmmm sad

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture by JNBoss: 5:27am On Jul 13, 2017
tabithababy:
hmmmmm sad

Wetin happen?

6 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture by eezeribe(m): 5:42am On Jul 13, 2017
This Lady's destiny is behind her... that is why she is always showing her buttocks.

38 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture by gozzlin: 5:53am On Jul 13, 2017
Very powerful assets she got. Bringing in huge returns.
I bet she has dumped acting, cos that brings in only peanuts.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture by pzmedia(m): 6:15am On Jul 13, 2017
nice assist

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture by LOVEGINO(m): 6:36am On Jul 13, 2017
D man no loose sha.
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture by pyyxxaro: 6:42am On Jul 13, 2017
She has a bright future behind her

Uncle Sule come and see this Aunty embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture by Afrok(m): 7:11am On Jul 13, 2017
some ladies sha... I wonder what else they can show if not their sex appeals, while others are showing their brain appeals.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 13, 2017
Hmm...After the devil, fear women.. They can make a tamed guy go wild and a wild guy go tamed..

8 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture by Capsule101(m): 8:46am On Jul 13, 2017
una no go kill us sha
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture by GeneralOjukwu: 8:46am On Jul 13, 2017
More "useful" topics should be on the FP.

Vaseline crew guys would vehemently protest this.

"Usefulness" is a relative term after all grin

"Blame me not, my brethren and pay your tithes promptly. I am forming a Trinity with a 3some. Even David couldn't resist the bakassi of Uriah's wife"
( Apostle Suleman, 2017)

I heard this interview on Radio Biafra

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture by lonelydora: 8:47am On Jul 13, 2017
Not impressed. Those that have it flaunt it by not bending their leg. They stand straight and It shows. This one still dey learn work where some dey.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture by mmafhew(m): 8:47am On Jul 13, 2017
Apostle suleman cant resist this grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 13, 2017
Jezebel..
the best thing that can ever happen to men is, staying off women.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture by professorfal: 8:47am On Jul 13, 2017
Hoe
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 13, 2017
What do u want us to do with this trashy info! My God!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture by bbbabes(f): 8:47am On Jul 13, 2017
Na contours go full that yansh...Am just so perfect and I thank God

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture by ItalianWine(f): 8:47am On Jul 13, 2017
We
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture by Oxenomy: 8:48am On Jul 13, 2017
She is richly endowed, no doubt.. angry
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 13, 2017
mmafhew:
Apostle suleman cant resist this grin grin

The frequency of your mental derangement is really fluctuating at a very high velocity
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture by SexyNairalander: 8:48am On Jul 13, 2017
booked

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 13, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen, that's all she's got to offer...

1 Like

Chai see what scandal has denied Apostolic of...diaris God o angry
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture by muller101(m): 8:49am On Jul 13, 2017
I am not an asstrologer so I don't fancy asses
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture by lonelydora: 8:49am On Jul 13, 2017
Nma27:
What do u want us to do with this trashy info! My God!

Hi, dear. Ututu oma.
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 13, 2017
bbbabes:
Na contours go full that yansh...Am just so perfect and I thank God

what makes you perfect ma'am
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 13, 2017
Sule you again?

Yansh fall on you

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture by lekanation(m): 8:50am On Jul 13, 2017
pzmedia:
nice assist
na ozil?
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture by robosky02(m): 8:52am On Jul 13, 2017
ok

am flabawerm and overgasted
in fact
I find this grossly nonsuiting, irrational and unacceptable.

why should anyone put Sulemans name close to her picture. what is the coloration. somebody decides to take picture must you put it close to his name. op and blogger be guided.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance / Ola Of Lagos Busted By A White Man Over Fake Price / 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.