Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely (23731 Views)

Major Shake-up As 37 Nigerian Army Generals Redeployed / Osinbajo Talks About Zanku, Gbe Body, Shaku Shaku, Skelewu, Sekem, Shakitibobo / Nigerian Army Announces Major Shake-up, Top Generals Affected [full List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely by frank202012: 9:06am On Jul 13, 2017
the op self
only the name represents lies
smh
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely by GeneralOjukwu: 9:12am On Jul 13, 2017
I can bet Fashola would be redeployed....

That Electricity issue can damage one's reputation fast! I wonder how our Power problems would be eventually solved...IF it happens
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely by chigo003(m): 9:20am On Jul 13, 2017
APC Newspaper.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely by Aragon: 9:20am On Jul 13, 2017
mansakhalifa:
Any reporter can sit down, write this and then credit it to a 'source in the presidency'. It is an age-long strategy adopted by our newspaper houses-cook up a sensational story to sell papers. Besides,we have been hearing of this phantom cabinet reshuffle since last year if my memory serves me right. I am strongly beginning to think it only exists in the mind of our print media houses cos I only get to see it on the pages of newspapers.

Kpakam! Though I am a Core BUHARIST! But your post just nailed it. According to the news "Only the two leaders were together, there was no 3rd party" So where did you get this News from? Cos the News was reported as if it was from an Eye Witness account. Nigerian journalists are way too Lazy now
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely by Gravas(m): 9:23am On Jul 13, 2017
magoo10:
This governments have the worst ministers in the history of Democratic governments in Nigeria,ministers should form the back bone of a government and defend the government in critical sectors of the economy by speaking boldly and defending the aims and objectives of the government with actions.

In this case the ministers are liars or dummies who can't move to make meaningful contributions to the society,and to think that it took the dullard months to appoint them is to say the least shameful

This govt is a failed project

Buhari's cabinet is full of dummies my brother. Bunch of confused folks with no clear leadership plan.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely by gotnel: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2017
All is good for the one that think positively. We shall surely see the end of all this drama very soon.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely by Nickymezor(f): 9:25am On Jul 13, 2017
I wonder who dey think are buying these lies undecided
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely by PedroJP(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2017
mansakhalifa:
Any reporter can sit down, write this and then credit it to a 'source in the presidency'. It is an age-long strategy adopted by our newspaper houses-cook up a sensational story to sell papers. Besides,we have been hearing of this phantom cabinet reshuffle since last year if my memory serves me right. I am strongly beginning to think it only exists in the mind of our print media houses cos I only get to see it on the pages of newspapers.

You observed well. The writer or the insider made it known that it was only Buhari and Osibanjo that were in the meeting. I wonder where they got the information on what they discussed from. I tire for all these media houses that can lie
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely by juman(m): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2017
Senseless apc people.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely by blackbeau1(f): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2017
This statement made me laugh 'most of the ministers can't cope with their portfolios' Mr president is yet to prove he can cope with his own portfolio tho

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely by Unimaginable123: 9:40am On Jul 13, 2017
mansakhalifa:
remember that the nation newspaper is owned by tinubu. So Tinubu himself may be the 'source from presidency'
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely by Unimaginable123: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2017
mansakhalifa:
remember that the nation newspaper is owned by tinubu. So Tinubu himself may be 'source from presidency'

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely by yemmight(m): 9:44am On Jul 13, 2017
I hope those cabals will not frustrate this effort along with those jobless assembly members.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely by Joeson007(m): 9:48am On Jul 13, 2017
cheesy[color=#006600][/color]
ModusOperandi:
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. Which useless Buhari did he see, Buhari that has forgotten his name and probably thinks he's in Daura at the moment.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely by emmanuel596(m): 9:59am On Jul 13, 2017
AHCB thunder will fire you for doubting me and calling me an untrained reporter for making this same post yesterday https://www.nairaland.com/3916319/buhari-gives-marching-order-sack

If you think its easy go and own a blog
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely by dprinz99(m): 10:12am On Jul 13, 2017
And u think u will go unpunished for deceit?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely by piagetskinner(m): 10:13am On Jul 13, 2017
the acting president went here for himself to see the true state of the president and has stated it clearly...

still some block heads keep speculating nonsense

were you there??
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely by AHCB: 10:16am On Jul 13, 2017
emmanuel596:
AHC.B thunder will fire you for doubting me and calling me an untrained reporter for making this same post yesterday https://www.nairaland.com/3916319/buhari-gives-marching-order-sack

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely by AHCB: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2017
emmanuel596:
AHC.B thunder will fire you for doubting me and calling me an untrained reporter for making this same post yesterday https://www.nairaland.com/3916319/buhari-gives-marching-order-sack

You're a sodomized fool! You cheap attention seeking ignorant dead bit of a failed blogger.

Did this bit of news name Fashola and Amaechi? Did this news make it certain that they will be sacked?

It seem you can't read and every neutron in your oxygen depraved brain is screaming for attention that's why you can't decipher the meaning of 'likely' from 'will'.

I'll advise you keep your leprosy infected fingers from mentioning me again, you two toad yellow belly gut sapping illiterate.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely by emmanuel596(m): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2017
AHCB:

For your mind you dey speak English I rally enjoy being criticized it's gonna be part of my story on day....unless you have done twice what I haven't and can not do don't judge or criticis me http://ogashub.com.ng is doin fine so far
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely by AHCB: 10:30am On Jul 13, 2017
emmanuel596:

For your mind you dey speak English I rally enjoy being criticized it's gonna be part of my story on day....unless you have done twice what I haven't and can not do don't judge or criticis me http://ogashub.com.ng is doin fine so far
Do yourself the favour of pissing off to oblivion.

Thank you.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely by Boyooosa(m): 11:24am On Jul 13, 2017
It was gathered that Buhari was shocked by the situation and insisted that Nigeria must be kept united.
does that mean that this man's health was so critical that he was not aware of what this yahoo boy has been doing to Nigeria....
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely by amarilo: 11:27am On Jul 13, 2017
He can restructure the cabinet but that does not mean he spoke to bubu. Maybe a make belief that bubu directed him to so that is why he went to london.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely by happney65: 11:54am On Jul 13, 2017
mansakhalifa:

Am not even surprised seeing this coming from the Nation newspaper..I swore i wont buy that devilish media arm of the APC since 2014.They are a bunch of assholes that knows nothing but propaganda..I know someone would believe this.. omolola15 my guy would.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely by psalmistkakah(m): 11:55am On Jul 13, 2017
If this is true am afraid the president is....... That was d same way jonathan change the cabinet of yaradua during same scanerio...... Dey are not saying d truth...
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely by pedi(m): 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
osibandi,abeg lia Mohammed should be first to leave followed by lalung,the sport minister
rs
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely by Sylva2147: 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
Chascop:
Talks in London indeed.

There was a country.

we need to see our president live on TV
The last time he came and was seen on TV what did you gain from seeing him live on TV? Most you comment if you don't have any reasonable thing to say?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely by Zedoo(m): 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nigerians don't have sense....

The first Lady and her children haven't seen their father, it is osibanjo that now had a one hour meeting with him....

In the interview, it was clear that osibanjo was lying....

Too clear....

Forced smiles from him and femi adesina

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe / Nasir El-Rufai Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Wife (Photo) / Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.