Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

My Love,my Treasure- Basketmouth Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Love,my Treasure- Basketmouth Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday (785 Views)

Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) / Amy Okpocha's Birthday: Basketmouth Celebrates His Daughter (Photos) / Basketmouth Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary (photos) (2) (3) (4)

My Love,my Treasure- Basketmouth Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by Dauda21: 6:24am On Jul 13, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-w5NvwJsa5XY/WWb0kMYY3WI/AAAAAAADudI/t6m9ULMkh6QbNB6ntufiRx88p2tan-5HgCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.jpg[/img]

He wrote:
Birthday wishes to my best friend, my partner, my love, my treasure.... my wife @elsieokpocha
I wish you happiness, love, peace, wisdom, wealth, great health, long life and me. May all your days on earth be as special as today, remain beautiful, kind and charming as ever before. Grow in grace. I love you.Happy birthday to her!

Lalasticlala Mynd44

More @>>>>https://trendzbase..com/2017/07/my-lovemy-treasure-basketmouth.html

[img]https://3.bp..com/-JYc3cKEoUrU/WWb6NCcFmVI/AAAAAAAM0ow/n-x9XWFl_uYKMUGN1hrgZGpFmw7AyPbTwCLcBGAs/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Re: My Love,my Treasure- Basketmouth Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by Lanceslot(m): 6:33am On Jul 13, 2017
Beautiful woman.
Re: My Love,my Treasure- Basketmouth Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by CplusJason: 6:43am On Jul 13, 2017
Re: My Love,my Treasure- Basketmouth Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by inourcare: 7:00am On Jul 13, 2017
She Is Fine
Re: My Love,my Treasure- Basketmouth Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by pzmedia(m): 7:02am On Jul 13, 2017
hbd
Re: My Love,my Treasure- Basketmouth Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by femolacqua(m): 7:25am On Jul 13, 2017
Happy birthday, fine lady.
Re: My Love,my Treasure- Basketmouth Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 13, 2017
Okay...
Re: My Love,my Treasure- Basketmouth Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by LesbianBoy(m): 8:14am On Jul 13, 2017
See wetin ugly basketmouth dey enjoy! Yet one mumu wee now come and be telling me money does not attract women angry
Re: My Love,my Treasure- Basketmouth Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by Evablizin(f): 8:38am On Jul 13, 2017
Wow HBD to her

How Can I View Someone's Facebook If They Have Blocked Me? / When Hush Puppy Is Your Role Mode(hilarious Picture) / Tiwa Sava,dr Sid,2face Idibia,reekado Banks And Don Jazzy Hangout(pic,vid)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8