Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. (55861 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance / Who Rocked It Better? Juliet Ibrahim Vs Taraji P Henson / Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 13, 2017
She's made his day. The ex-nonentity has been noticed. He'll get his fifteen minutes and hopefully fade back into oblivion.

2 Likes

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by DIMIZZY1: 8:59am On Jul 13, 2017
Hahaha ;DHahaha
Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 13, 2017
YOUNGKAHUNA:
u dey here dey shout pon pon pon..... Send me the stuff weyi ask u...even if na through mail

cheesy grin bad guy
Money fall on you
Morning
Omo I no see am o.....na G man I use store am

I find am I no see

1 Like

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by bewla(m): 9:03am On Jul 13, 2017
BroZuma:
Poke-nose
Aproko
Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by YOUNGKAHUNA: 9:05am On Jul 13, 2017
kingjabz:

cheesy grin bad guy Money fall on you Morning Omo I no see am o.....na G man I use store am
I find am I no see
lol....G man ke? No nice name to store am? I wipe my phone, so all contacts wey no dey sim delete
Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 13, 2017
YOUNGKAHUNA:
lol....G man ke?
No nice name to store am?
I wipe my phone, so all contacts wey no dey sim delete

NanG man na lol

The phone don finally on ni
Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by luckyogor(m): 9:07am On Jul 13, 2017
Empire made taraji a superstar,and it is going to be her downfall.she has transformed from taraji p. Henson to cookie Lyon, she has so much sunk herself in her role as cookie that she doesnt even know which personality she is anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by YOUNGKAHUNA: 9:09am On Jul 13, 2017
kingjabz:

NanG man na lol
The phone don finally on ni
lol....yes, I go repair am yesterday.
Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 13, 2017
YOUNGKAHUNA:
lol....yes, I go repair am yesterday.

Okay
Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by bbbabes(f): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2017
The guy no lie naa, can she compare her booby with mine

1 Like

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by kceewhyte(m): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2017
thesicilian:
Thank goodness I have seen boobs before. This woman would have made me think that boobs are located on the abdomen.

2 Likes

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by pweetiedee(m): 9:19am On Jul 13, 2017
luckyogor:
Empire made taraji a superstar,and it is going to be her downfall.she has transformed from taraji p. Henson to cookie Lyon, she has so much sunk herself in her role as cookie that she doesnt even know which personality she is anymore.

How does this relate with the topic?

That guy and others calling her boobs saggy...your wife's boobs will sag one day, and that's if it hasn't sagged already. Especially those of you following big breast. Wait for it! Someone would call ur wife saggy very soon.

4 Likes

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by Mclovin4(m): 9:19am On Jul 13, 2017
Whatever the case...boobs must sag,leave her alone

1 Like

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by pweetiedee(m): 9:20am On Jul 13, 2017
bbbabes:
The guy no lie naa, can she compare her booby with mine

No, she can't...not now at least. But later...abi na push up u wear
Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by repogirl(f): 9:21am On Jul 13, 2017
The guy get mind to attack Cookie Lyon.... Let Lucius catch you.

1 Like

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by pweetiedee(m): 9:22am On Jul 13, 2017
Afam4eva:

People don't realize that the bigger the saggier because the weight will be to much for the root to hold. The most important thing is for the boobs to look full and healthy.

Even some small boobs sag. Boobs come in different shapes, just as people have different shapes.

The guy na monkey.

1 Like

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by YelloweWest: 9:24am On Jul 13, 2017
gbegemaster:
Balls are naturally saggy so that's not really a good reply
Savage. E pain am.

Only balls of old used men sag. I've never seen a young boy with saggy balls.

Men need to understand how hurtful it is to call a woman's breast saggy.

By the way, a woman's boobs sagg natural too grin

3 Likes

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by dabossman(m): 9:25am On Jul 13, 2017
gbegemaster:

News flash! Boobs will sag too naturally. It's called gravity. The bigger the boobs, the more it will sag. Let's stop body shaming people. Boobs come in different shapes and sizes. Same as joysticks.

4 Likes

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by googlepikins: 9:26am On Jul 13, 2017
I love her
Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by donsheddy1(m): 9:33am On Jul 13, 2017
E pain her o. lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by jaywhoco(m): 9:37am On Jul 13, 2017
kevoh:
She's 46 years old! The goods don't look took saggy for someone of that age. ! The troll should relax a bit!
plus, she is a mother too.

���

1 Like

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by bbbabes(f): 9:37am On Jul 13, 2017
pweetiedee:

No, she can't...not now at least. But later...abi na push up u wear

What's ur blog URL
Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by Sexina851(f): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2017
gbegemaster:

Either ways there is a 'sagging', so u can't insult someone u are not better than

1 Like

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by hoopLA: 9:44am On Jul 13, 2017
thesicilian:
Thank goodness I have seen boobs before. This woman would have made me think that boobs are located on the abdomen.
You and those id1ots who liked your silly comment are irredeemable fools.

Taraji is 46 years old.

You expect her breasts to be standing at that age. Go figure.

Your id10cy has no limits

Just goes to show you how many non-baked illiterate graduates are roaming the streets. yet we wonder how this country got to where it is when cyberspace is dominated by ignoramuses like you and your ilk.

2 Likes

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by blackbeau1(f): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2017
That reply tho.... Not outstanding. Anyway, I respect her talent
Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by breakeven: 9:47am On Jul 13, 2017
gbegemaster:
How about breast, won't they end up saggy.
Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by cyborg123(m): 9:48am On Jul 13, 2017
gbegemaster:
Normal balls are saggy only when hot. grin. The same can not be said of the subject matter.
Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by yinkslinks(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2017
badt guy grin grin grin grin grin
gbegemaster:

2 Likes

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by moorevic(m): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2017
She's all funky
Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by gbegemaster(m): 10:12am On Jul 13, 2017
YelloweWest:

Savage. E pain am.

Only balls of old used men sag.I've never seen a young boy with saggy balls.

Men need to understand how hurtful it is to call a woman's breast saggy.

By the way, a woman's boobs sagg natural too grin
So you carry out surveys of old and young mens balls?

And your occupation is......

1 Like

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by gbegemaster(m): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2017
Sexina851:

Either ways there is a 'sagging', so u can't insult someone u are not better than
Last I checked, balls were not on display for the whole world to see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Pushing A Physically Challenged Lady In A Wheelchair (Photos) / Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" / Kosoko Hakeem Adeyemi Burial: Adekunle Gold's Father Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.