Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,817 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

My Candid Counsel For Christian Singles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Candid Counsel For Christian Singles (247 Views)

Godly Counsel For Womenperceiving The Call Of God (2) - Matt 1:18-25 / Godly Counsel For Women Perceiving The Call Of God - Acts 9:17-19; Phil3:10-11 / Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Candid Counsel For Christian Singles by FreshGreen: 7:56am On Jul 13, 2017
MY CANDID COUNSEL FOR CHRISTIAN SINGLES
Do not give you what you need most for what you need the moment.

Distant yourself from every occasion which can lead to temptation.

In marital relationship, run from every appearance of sin, not sin itself. Do not wait until you are close to the sin before you will run, you may not have the strength to resist by then.

If you are in a marital relationship in which you have fallen into premarital sex, do not cover up or continue to manage the sin, but you must open up, confess to your leads and partners in the Lord or seek for counsel. Sometimes, premarital sex can destroy God’s plan for a glorious relationship, so beware.

The pressure and romantic passion is temporal and even a mirage, it is not real, what is real is genuine love, which only God can give, so wait until God give you the right person.

Marriage cannot solve the problem of lust, it is only encounter with Jesus Christ can solve that.

If you lack self-control to overcome premarital sex, you will also lack self-control to overcome extra-marital sex, so you better settle that with God once and for all.

A man or woman who demands for premarital sex in relationship will also demand for extra-marital sex with another person outside your marriage.

Do not be another Esau of this generation to sell a glorious destiny for few minutes’ pleasure. ….
“Lest there be any fornicator or profane person like Esau, who for one morsel of food sold his birthright. 17 For you know that afterward, when he wanted to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, for he found no place for repentance, though he sought it diligently with tears.” Hebrews 12:16, 17.

RTEM: rtemoutreach.org

(1) (Reply)

Summer Camp For Teenagers / Enduring The Uncertainty Of Dating / A Christian's Perspective On False Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.