Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

What The Do Not Know About The YORUBA Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Do Not Know About The YORUBA Race (537 Views)

Adebanji Akintoye Emerges 4th Yoruba Race Leader, Defeats Tinubu, PRONACO Kicks / 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje / Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Do Not Know About The YORUBA Race by ayoncox: 8:47am On Jul 13, 2017
What they do not know about Yorubas as a lineage:
Often times from times immemorial the Yoruba race to which I belong have principled centered value system, we are essentially culture based no wonder many countries in Europe are adding Yoruba as a course for their basic schools, Norway, Sweden,Finland and Denmark most epecially. The owner of the largest waste recycling company in USA is a Yoruba man, a major strategist, think thank and Strategist in Donald Trumps government is a Yoruba man. Top Administrators in Northern Nigeria, Southern Africa and Eastern Africa are Yoruba. Yorubas have the highest number of graduates and Entrepreneurs in Nigeria and West Africa. So what makes Yorubas special:
1. Wisdom belongs to the Yorubas they allow others come and develop their lands like UK, Dubai and others to collect their tax.
2. They are taught and trained to be respectful
3. Yorubas have powerful life impacting ideologies like think before you talk or act, think and prepare for tomorrow, be open to others but do not trust them totally, never be in a haste.
4. Yorubas due to their development from cradle are strategic about everthing. Yorubas are orderly and urban in nature even as far as early 1200s.
5. Many claim that Igbos have travelled round the world but from my own reasearch I have come to realize that Yorubas are more spread across the entire globe than Igbos as claim, the only difference is that Yorubas go outside their locations to impact their intellectual prowess on their visiting nations.
6. If a Yoruba man is a scammer or 419er fear him because he will sweep you off with his intellect. I was once told about a Yoruba 419 that can speak pure swahili without leaving lagos no learning it. All that matters to Yorubas is professionalism.
7. Not all Yorubas are business oriented, but those that are more interested in business do better than the Igbos.
8. There are clans of the Yoruba lineage that are very crazy about business, The Igbominas from Kwara and Osun are often into construction business. Business minded individuals from that Region includes David Oyedepo, Doyin Agbamu among others.
9. The Ijebus are also intelligent in the business line, but they are great in leadership. I know you will not forget Obafemi Awolowo, Olusegun Obasanjo, Moshood Kashimawo Abiola, Yemi Osinbajo among others.
10. The Ijebus, Yewas and Egbas of Ogun State are also great intellectuals alongside Oyo, Ekiti,Osun, Ondo State.
11. Ondo, Lagos and Ogun all have petroleum in high quantity but we have decided to leave it untap for future purpose.
12. All Yrouba states are rich in solid minerals like their counterparts in the North.
13. In the Nearest future perhaps Nigeria becomes seperated or Restructured. Yoruba Region will become the Japan and Dubai of africa. Even if that does not ahappen we the youths are already working on that.

I drop my pen...
Re: What The Do Not Know About The YORUBA Race by tobillionaire(m): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2017
u just wan pull flatusomonas legs
Re: What The Do Not Know About The YORUBA Race by Igboesika: 8:56am On Jul 13, 2017
@ number 4& 7...You guys are always restless if you didn't involve Igbos in your miseries.
Will heaven fall if you post without involving other tribes ?

5 Likes

Re: What The Do Not Know About The YORUBA Race by ONYEUTALI: 9:04am On Jul 13, 2017
HTW

2 Likes

Re: What The Do Not Know About The YORUBA Race by Kamelot77(m): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2017
Best tribe
Re: What The Do Not Know About The YORUBA Race by Mazeltovscotty(m): 9:14am On Jul 13, 2017
Igboesika:
@ number 4& 7...You guys are always restless if you didn't involve Igbos in your miseries.
Will heaven fall if you post without involving other tribes ?
few days back, a certified idiot from the eastern wing of erosion opened a thread "what have the yoruba people produced in life?" then I began to wonder if igbos cnt breath without involving the yorubas in their plight
Re: What The Do Not Know About The YORUBA Race by ayoncox: 9:26am On Jul 13, 2017
We Yorubas love Igbos because of the Enterprising nature, but out problem with them is Wailing and Victim mentality. We allow you to make money in our land at affordable tax and accommodation but your problem is that you people do not know that no one is actually independent. We live in an interdependent world, we need chinese for their products ,we need Hausas for their food. We Yorubas will not blame anyone for our predicament like igbos do. Instead we will salvage them.
Re: What The Do Not Know About The YORUBA Race by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 13, 2017
ayoncox:
[s]What they do not know about Yorubas as a lineage:
Often times from times immemorial the Yoruba race to which I belong have principled centered value system, we are essentially culture based no wonder many countries in Europe are adding Yoruba as a course for their basic schools, Norway, Sweden,Finland and Denmark most epecially. The owner of the largest waste recycling company in USA is a Yoruba man, a major strategist, think thank and Strategist in Donald Trumps government is a Yoruba man. Top Administrators in Northern Nigeria, Southern Africa and Eastern Africa are Yoruba. Yorubas have the highest number of graduates and Entrepreneurs in Nigeria and West Africa. So what makes Yorubas special:
1. Wisdom belongs to the Yorubas they allow others come and develop their lands like UK, Dubai and others to collect their tax.
2. They are taught and trained to be respectful
3. Yorubas have powerful life impacting ideologies like think before you talk or act, think and prepare for tomorrow, be open to others but do not trust them totally, never be in a haste.
4. Yorubas due to their development from cradle are strategic about everthing. Yorubas are orderly and urban in nature even as far as early 1200s.
5. Many claim that Igbos have travelled round the world but from my own reasearch I have come to realize that Yorubas are more spread across the entire globe than Igbos as claim, the only difference is that Yorubas go outside their locations to impact their intellectual prowess on their visiting nations.
6. If a Yoruba man is a scammer or 419er fear him because he will sweep you off with his intellect. I was once told about a Yoruba 419 that can speak pure swahili without leaving lagos no learning it. All that matters to Yorubas is professionalism.
7. Not all Yorubas are business oriented, but those that are more interested in business do better than the Igbos.
8. There are clans of the Yoruba lineage that are very crazy about business, The Igbominas from Kwara and Osun are often into construction business. Business minded individuals from that Region includes David Oyedepo, Doyin Agbamu among others.
9. The Ijebus are also intelligent in the business line, but they are great in leadership. I know you will not forget Obafemi Awolowo, Olusegun Obasanjo, Moshood Kashimawo Abiola, Yemi Osinbajo among others.
10. The Ijebus, Yewas and Egbas of Ogun State are also great intellectuals alongside Oyo, Ekiti,Osun, Ondo State.
11. Ondo, Lagos and Ogun all have petroleum in high quantity but we have decided to leave it untap for future purpose.
12. All Yrouba states are rich in solid minerals like their counterparts in the North.
13. In the Nearest future perhaps Nigeria becomes seperated or Restructured. Yoruba Region will become the Japan and Dubai of africa. Even if that does not ahappen we the youths are already working on that.

I drop my pen... [/s]

Hogwash. If you are all these you claimed, then why are you people scared of being alone? If you are man enough, then agree to separation as Igbos have been clamoring for.

2 Likes

Re: What The Do Not Know About The YORUBA Race by OduduwaYoruba: 10:27am On Jul 13, 2017
Good Post, Yoruba is a balancing factor in Nigeria constituent. It takes wisdom and knowledge from above to do this.
Re: What The Do Not Know About The YORUBA Race by Humanistme: 10:46am On Jul 13, 2017
ONYEUTALI:

Go to Google and type ''Yorubas are'' and allow Google to show you most searched things about you.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: What The Do Not Know About The YORUBA Race by haffaze777(m): 11:10am On Jul 13, 2017
ayoncox:

u got d bold wrong,they are both egbas not ijebus

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Warlords List Demands, Vow To Declare Republic September 1 / We Will Not Condone Agents Of Disunity In Our Region - Northern Elder Read More: / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Vanguard Newspaper Headlines [23 July, 2017].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.