Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

See The N200 Per Plate Restaurant Opened By Yobe University Lecturers. (photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The N200 Per Plate Restaurant Opened By Yobe University Lecturers. (photos) (60548 Views)

See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira / Can You Eat This Designers Food For N27,000 Per Plate? / 30 Naira Restaurant Opened In Kano (video)-BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The N200 Per Plate Restaurant Opened By Yobe University Lecturers. (photos) by kennylawn(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
Did I just read Yam Portage and Porage grin
Re: See The N200 Per Plate Restaurant Opened By Yobe University Lecturers. (photos) by Icon79(m): 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
Yea, Goat Head pepper soup is N200. Yea rite!!

When you go there now, more than half of the food they have on that menu would be "unavailable".
And by the way, what's the difference between "Yam Portage" and "Porridge"?

And they can't even spell on that menu either shocked

O pari
Re: See The N200 Per Plate Restaurant Opened By Yobe University Lecturers. (photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
I hope they are not cooking and selling Rats, vulture, snake, Dog and all kinda assorted reptiles meat grin oh! I forgot human meats too.
Re: See The N200 Per Plate Restaurant Opened By Yobe University Lecturers. (photos) by Martin0(m): 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
gypsey:
I hope they are not cooking and selling Rats, vulture, snake, Dog and all kinda assorted reptiles meat grin oh! I forgot human meats too.
eeeewwww grin dis ur mouth eh hmmm
Re: See The N200 Per Plate Restaurant Opened By Yobe University Lecturers. (photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
good job but I thought that this kinda thing was meant for the SUG
Re: See The N200 Per Plate Restaurant Opened By Yobe University Lecturers. (photos) by pablobellins(m): 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
What's the quantity of the food?? Pix?
Re: See The N200 Per Plate Restaurant Opened By Yobe University Lecturers. (photos) by chinjo(m): 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
No be tuwo and miya kuka dem go sell? Them go even give u change self.
Re: See The N200 Per Plate Restaurant Opened By Yobe University Lecturers. (photos) by michealdeco: 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
PORTAGE cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) / What Could Be The Cause Of These Rotten Eggs, Please? / Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.