Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding (25588 Views)

Selena Leath, Runtown's Baby Mama Looking Like Kim Kardashian / Selena Leath In Underwear Photoshoot With A Stallion / Selena Leath: "My Butt is Getting Bigger" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding by ObiOmaMu: 11:08am On Jul 13, 2017
Runtown and his babymama Selena Leath welcomed their son, Zamar about a month ago on the 12th of June, 2017. The actress/model has revealed she is getting a breast lift once she's done breastfeeding.

Selena revealed this after she shared photos of her post-baby bikini bod and fans pointed out she may have had a liposuction.

“I didn’t get any liposuction done! But I will get a breast lift once I’m done breastfeeding because I know it’s gonna take a toll after a year.

I’m being honest, you can lose weight changing your diet. My usual meals were oatmeal/toast, turkey sandwishes, healthy smoothies, baked chicken and I drank lots of raspberry leaf tea.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/runtowns-babymama-says-shes-getting-breast-lift-shes-done-breastfeeding.html

1 Share

Re: Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding by obontami: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2017
suck of my dick will actually do a miraculous job in keeping her boobs firm. Especially if she swallows my sperm. cool

5 Likes

Re: Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding by forreelinc(m): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2017
kiss daaaaaaaaaaaamn! That's your gal?
Hmmm tight tight tight

2 Likes

Re: Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding by partnerbiz4: 11:26am On Jul 13, 2017
Nawwoo.

Modern girls..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 13, 2017
why it's that all those celebs dont like black girls?

Breast lift ke undecided this one no be wife materia!

celebs hardly marry but always have children. kudus to D'banj and the rest that obey the law of nature without having babymamas.

21 Likes

Re: Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding by emmayayodeji(m): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2017
Ehn now the business has to move foward na..

Her other prospective customers wont like saggy boobs na

4 Likes

Re: Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding by pzmedia(m): 11:40am On Jul 13, 2017
market must sell

2 Likes

Re: Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding by midehi2(f): 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
She should do vagina shift too, mbok!

16 Likes

Re: Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
Okay we hear
Re: Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding by ableguy(m): 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
Who ask her? Irrelevant news, by the way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding by holatin(m): 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
and this concern me how ?

if you like scrape the breast commot, its non of my business.

these yeyebrities just can't stop shoving their yeye lifestyle down our throat, I said its enough, a no swallow again

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding by adonbilivit: 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
Runtown's child won't forgive his dad for bringing him to this world through this shameless, mannerless, breast pumping and loose slay mama

8 Likes

Re: Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding by SexyNairalander: 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
booked
Re: Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding by macphilip: 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
so you can be in good shape for another potential baby daddy

1 Like

Re: Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding by emmabest2000(m): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
A woman has sued a hospital , stating that after recent treatment her husband had lost interest in sexxxxxx ,
The hospital in their defence stated that ..... ALL WE DID WAS CORRECT HIS EYESIGHT . shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding by Andyblaze: 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
Breastfeeding is not breastfeeding
Re: Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding by Andyblaze: 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
obontami:
suck of my dick will actually do a miraculous job in keeping her boobs firm. Especially if she swallows my sperm. cool

Are you naturally dumb or was your brain artificially reduced

20 Likes

Re: Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
Olympus shall never fall grin

2 Likes

Re: Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
obontami:

onidoti buruku

3 Likes

Re: Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding by Anikulhapo(m): 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
pls, when will Buhari visit Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding by frubben(m): 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding by Kobicove(m): 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
shakyum12:
why it's that all those celebs dont like black girls?

Breast lift ke undecided this one no be wife materia!

celebs hardly marry but always have children. kudus to D'banj and the rest that obey the law of nature without having babymamas.

....And who told you that marriage is a law of nature? undecided

1 Like

Re: Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding by Miraxzeebility(m): 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
undecided.

Runtown has to pay for putting her in the family way.

#back
Re: Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding by YelloweWest: 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Thank to advances in surgery, women can now eat their cake and have it! cheesy

There's no feeling like having a bunch of kids and still looking sexy cheesy grin

Mommy makeover loading.... can't wait!

3 Likes

Re: Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding by talk2saintify(m): 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
if yhu like kill yhursaf

1 Like

Re: Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding by NwaAmaikpe: 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
shocked

Runtown just wasted his sperm?

This baby will never visit Nigeria...
Let alone visit Enugu state.

If he is wise he should get a Naija girl pregnant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding by Kayboy11(m): 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
B4 unko
Shey you no go continue your slay mama things

Abeg jor

Sha give the both enof breast milk

I no sey himself go like am�� grin
Re: Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding by mustafa006: 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
breastfeeding who? Runtown or the baby
Re: Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding by DancingSkeleton(m): 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
bring it on
Re: Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding by oiki: 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
Seriously nairaland mods should start placing ban on those comments that insults people. Any post concerning female here is met with insults degrading the women race

1 Like

Re: Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding by Husty(m): 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
Her brain don drift.. Shuku agbado fall on you
Re: Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding by misspineapple(f): 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro, Annie Idibia, Osas Ighodaro Go On Boat Trip / Bobrisky Slams Tobi For Snitching On Nina To Miracle / Ken Erics: Rachael Okonkwo Not Responsible For My Crashed Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.