Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,873 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu (15861 Views)

Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family / Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode / Bola Tinubu Visits Imo With Akande As Okorocha & Others Receive Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu by ogododo: 11:31am On Jul 13, 2017
BUHARI SENDS "HEART-FELT CONDOLENCES" TO CHIEF BISI AKANDE

President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed "heart-felt" sadness over the death of Madam Omowunmi Bisi Akande, wife of the founding chairman of the governing All Progressives Congress, APC.

In a letter penned by him on the heels of an earlier telephone call to the bereaved party chieftain on Wednesday, President Buhari described as "irreparable" the loss by Chief Akande of his wife of 50 years.

The President's message reads as follow: "I received the very sad news of the death of your dearly beloved wife, Madam Omowunmi Akande this morning. I am following our phone call with this letter of condolence, which comes from my heart.

"To lose a wife, a dear wife after 50 years, a constant and loving companion through good and bad times, is a blow only a man of unshakeable faith can withstand. Please extend my personal condolences to the immediate and wider Akande family and to friends of the family for this irreparable loss.

"May Allah give you the strength and Iman to endure her passing away."

Garba Shehu
SSAP (Media and Publicity)
July 13, 2017

Re: President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu by ogododo: 11:34am On Jul 13, 2017
Jehova know the truth and he can not skype Nigerians

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 13, 2017
He should have called instead.

Modified
please is it hard to admit that bubu can't talk any more? Or do we believe fayose?

19 Likes

Re: President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu by Jostico: 11:38am On Jul 13, 2017
president of a country absent for 2 months plus and nothing is done. he's over somewhere sending heart warming messages. there na him country?

49 Likes

Re: President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu by Victornezzar: 11:39am On Jul 13, 2017
Is it sign language he used or d work of Garba shehu again??
Does Buhari even knows wat letter is all about
abeg spare us dat bullsh*t

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu by ogododo: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2017
Garba wrote abii, let me ask lalasticlala.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu by Nne5: 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
angry
Re: President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu by nwakibie3(m): 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
my concern is the amount it cost the presidency to write the letter.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu by DWJOBScom(m): 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
Could President Buhari be taking Nigerians for granted!
He won't speak and assure them but stay hidden and offline.

I don't understand again o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu by Papiikush: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
At least can't we see a picture of him writing the letter?

Why is our president holding us at ransom? Is he trying to sabotage the presidency?! I think buhari is dead but they are only trying to keep this as a secret for now. angry

27 Likes

Re: President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu by itiswellandwell: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
Get well soon Mr president.

Check my signature for your full capacity powerbank.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu by Vivos: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
This is interesting, Nigerian politics is like a film series I choose to call it "THE MISSING PRESIDENT''.
Waiting for FFK to release next episode.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu by Kingluqman89(m): 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
They can lie for Africa...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu by taylor88(m): 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
Abokki vowed to release the missing chibok girls who never existed wen he get to office

this same mallam is now missing

odiegwu

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu by obicentlis: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
Failure 101

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu by Fesirb111: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
let us see the letter jare....biko

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu by taylor88(m): 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
igedeboy:
He should have called instead.

Modified
please is it hard to admit that bubu can't talk any more? Or do we believe fayose?

dead men don't cap
Re: President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu by emmymdk: 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Only in Nigeria...

There was a Nation!!!
Re: President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu by romenna: 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
continue to fool urselves
Re: President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu by DSSHQ: 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
Can these people stop all these charade? The President has not written anything. Pictorial evidence has not been shown to us yet they think we will believe this charade? smh

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu by JoNach: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
wicked people.... you are all fooling yourselves not us, he can write from London but cant take pictures of his present condition.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
Buhari you're next in line,you can save yourself the time of writing letter. When you get there, you can tell her yourself in person.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu by medolab90(m): 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
When is he coming back

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mr shehu why are you deceiving Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu by three: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
Really?

Who is the Presidency?

Looks to me like it's four to five guys holding Nigeria to ransom. Will they let El-Rufai in?

... Possibly appointed VP under a substantive President Osinbajo and then President

Lagos people will love that oh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu by jrusky(m): 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nice one continue written 2019 you will understand letter won't safe you from the embarrassment loading for you.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu by Albert0011(m): 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lies frm the pit of hades...if truly dat he's recoverin as osinbanjo has said earlier,atleast he shld skype us nah.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu by capatainrambo: 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
bubu the writer

ink fall on shehu garba

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu by BlowBack: 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lolz

High Spirit Chief Buhari writing through the cabal from the oza side

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Grills Theodore Orji Over N27bn Fraud / Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims / Obi Visited Immaculate Heart Of Mary Hospital Nkpor, Donated ₦15 Million And...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.