Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,571 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Unbelievable Birth Coincidences! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unbelievable Birth Coincidences! (369 Views)

Unbelievable: Meet The King Of Beggars Who Has Many Wives, Children, 5houses, Bu / Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) / Unbelievable! How A 15 Yr Old Boy Mistakenly Impregnates 16 Girls (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Birth Coincidences! by lilliesboy(m): 11:39am On Jul 13, 2017
On June 21, 2014 in Ghana, twin-sisters - Martha and Mary Kuranchie, gave birth on SAME day for their husbands. Martha gave birth to a boy around 5:30am, while Mary gave birth to a girl around 11am same day. We were in Ghana for a debate competition that year when it happened, the news made front page on newspapers across the country. They were married to husbands that were unrelated but from same ethnic group – Ewe. The thing is, Martha and Mary from childhood went and graduated from same schools, got engaged the same day, and wedded same day in same church. This is just lovely!

A similar incidence was to repeat itself the next year in England. On July 2015, twin-sisters - Katie Bowden and Amy Meredith-Davies, gave birth to their first babies on the same day - as they both celebrated their own “30th BIRTHDAYS.” Mrs Bowden, who lives in Clydach, Swansea, gave birth to daughter Ella on the morning of June 10, while later that day at a hospital 26 miles away, Mrs Meredith-Davies from Neath celebrated the birth of son Henry at Bridgend's Princess of Wales Hospital. Marvelous!

Sometimes, some coincidence in life makes you wonder and ask “HOW?” How e take happen? Na really twins SET-UP be dis, na PLANNED work ay! I wish the Psquare musicians (i.e. Peter & Paul Okoye) made the same history; heard the wife of one of the twin brothers – Paul Okoye, delivered a set of TWINS last week. Why could not they make their wives to born twins on same day? Oh, I know why – they do not really love themselves. Always breaking-up and making-up; and breaking-up again to make-up just to break-up again. They should learn from twin-sisters like Martha & Mary, and Katie Bowden and Amy Meredith-Davies. I think am going to get married to a twin sister; there is a town in the Yoruba land of Nigeria known for having twins in EVERY family. Yes, find out.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Marriage Foolproof / Happy Birthday / Family Traditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.