Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Digital Media Training Live In Lagos With 50%discount Msg Us - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Digital Media Training Live In Lagos With 50%discount Msg Us (763 Views)

Digital Media Training Live In Lagos With 50%discount Msg / Be A Digital Media Marketer In Weeks And Get Certified With A Stand By Job / Most Organization Are Looking For Digital Media Marketer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digital Media Training Live In Lagos With 50%discount Msg Us by manager1a: 11:44am On Jul 13, 2017
Hear this: There are (good) jobs out there but they require certain ICT expertise and without them, no job, just peanuts. Things are practically changing swiftly - yesterday it was Televisions in vogue but today it's Smart phones and incredible PC's - with these you can be within the confine of your room, in a bus or your toilet and still connect to the world, be heard and earn a living.

You can enter the labour Market with Job Ready ICT Skills with a GUARANTEE 50% Discounts on all courses for NYSC Corp Members ONLY!!

COURSE OFFERED

Ø Web Design & Development
Ø Mobile App Development
Ø Graphics Design
Ø Motion Graphics
Ø Video Editing
Ø 3D Animation
Ø Photography
Ø Web Application Development
Ø Digital Media Marketing

BENEFITS OF OUR TRAINING FOR CORP MEMBERS

· Preparing you to be future innovators and drivers of the economy
· Offers you the chance to get hands-on training experience
· Introduce you to a potential future work environment
· Allow them to test your interest in a particular career before making permanent commitments.
· Develop skills in applying theory to practical work situations.
· Structured training program to make you become Job-Ready
· Get Practical Skills Needed for Real - life work experience
· Bespoke training that Introduce them into a world of Lifetime Employability or Entrepreneurship prospects
· Provides them with added edge in addition to what you studied in school
· Making them to be citizen of the Global Village
· 100% Practical training programs
· Tutorship and mentorship by young working ICT

contact us or drop your number or email

Re: Digital Media Training Live In Lagos With 50%discount Msg Us by Vine4(m): 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
How much is it so I can register and tell my friends. Don't grab this 50 percent stuff ur talking about.
Re: Digital Media Training Live In Lagos With 50%discount Msg Us by manager1a: 10:29am On Aug 03, 2017
Vine4:
How much is it so I can register and tell my friends. Don't grab this 50 percent stuff ur talking about.

send us your number and email address

(1) (Reply)

Leave My Job For Nysc Or Ghost It And Keep My Job. / My Daily Episodes In NYSC Orientation Camp@ Cross River 17A STR 2 / Nysc Extends Service Of 12 Corps Members In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.