Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) (33960 Views)

VIDEO: Sanusi Visits El-rufai, Appreciates Him For Being A True Friend / Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform / India's Minister, Abbas, Visits El-Zakzaky To Facilitate His Treatment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) by OmoAregbesola: 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tony Blair d Terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) by dinggle: 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Its official Buhari is not coming back as president....unfortunately VP lied to his detriment when it happens he will loose support for lieing to Nigerians. UK sent Blair to harmonize with Rufai. Reason I support a break away we cant be rule by UK in extension. When we are suppose to be a foreign nation.

5 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) by Aragon: 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
If you know the West then you know that this is definitely about smooth succession in the presidency in the coming days ..Yesterday Osinbanjo was summoned to the UK by the same people and today they are in Kaduna to see the midget under the auspice of some economic conference

Yeap and a Retired Tony Blair that they Insult about in the political world here is the Mastermind they are using to perfect their plans. Issoright Make una siddon on Nairaland dey do Conspiracy theories instead of fighting your Governors to perform. Tomorrow you will wake up to see Kaduna State progressing at an alarming rate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) by ERO32: 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
wawappl:
I THINK THE NORTH IS COOKING SOMETHING FOR THEMSELVES. AND VERY SOON THE WILL SERVE IT TO THE WHOLE NATION
The fear of biafra is the beging of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
Amarabae:
wow, so why wetting the pant with urine when you hear Restructuring or Biafra?
You are more confused than Tonyebarcanista. One day you are giving Kanu serious BJs, the next day you are insulting him and his Jewish slaves. grin

Take a position and defend it already.

Imo Jew. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
KevinDein:

Hahahahah

I love how you southerners are experts at twisting things to make yourselves feel good. I bet if Blair had landed in some southern city, y'all would have been all over nairaland telling us that the west identifies with the South because y'all are some sort of educationally advanced progressives. cheesy

Anything to make yourself feel good, buddy grin
Learn to differentiate ipob Jews from southerners. Those are biafrans not southerners. We have nothing in common. cool

2 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) by Scholes007(m): 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
TheAngry1:
Kaduna Airport has been upgraded, Ethiopian Airline now flies there thrice a week. Kano is building an economic city, Kebbi is undergoing agricultural transformation etc. The North went through Boko Haram insurgency, picked up itself and is gradually undergoing a renaissance. Some people fought a civil war over 50 years ago and they still use it as an alibi for their underdevelopment...may every ideeeot on Nairaland who only comes here to type stupid ethnoreligious bigotry receive sense today. Kudos Kadnuna! Kudos Arewa!
What?! Are u saying the northern states are more developed? Or more economically viable than the place they fought war last 50 years? I just don't get U.

4 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
akthedream:
Igbo Jews won't like this
But Igbo Christians wouldn't care much about it though. grin

3 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
Image laundering wouldnt help.

Be careful of the Brits.

Be weary of the Americans.

Be watchful of the Chinese.

5 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) by KevinDein: 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Learn to differentiate ipob Jews from southerners. Those are biafrans not southerners. We have nothing in common. cool
Alright, bro. cool
Re: Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) by Prece(m): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
Over 100 Job And Life Skills That Will Get You A Job http://www.mymobilespecs.com/over-100-job-life-skills-that-will-get-you-a-job/
Re: Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) by Gboxz: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
If you know the West then you know that this is definitely about smooth succession in the presidency in the coming days ..Yesterday Osinbanjo was summoned to the UK by the same people and today they are in Kaduna to see the midget under the auspice of some economic conference
I like the way u think

2 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) by swing4real(m): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
I don't know why Tony Blair is visiting, but one thing for sure something is up. And it is not good for the common folks. Mr. Blair has showed time and time again he shouldn'ts be trusted. I hope the Northerns leaders are wise enough not to abide with him no matter what he comes up with

2 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) by babapressy(m): 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) by McDee01(m): 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
swing4real:
I don't know why Tony Blair is visiting, but one thing for sure something is up. And it is not good for the common folks. Mr. Blair has showed time and time again he shouldn'ts be trusted. I hope the Northerns leaders are wise enough not to abide with him no matter what he comes up with

Exactly what I was thinking. These white-face black-heart folks do not go anywhere without bringing trouble and chaos with them. Nigeria should beware and very alert. Just like winter coming, I smell trouble and much unrest brewing!!!

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
Angelanest:
Governor Nasir El-Rufai has received former UK Prime Minister, Tony Blair in Kaduna this morning. The former Prime Minister who touched down at the Kaduna airport - is in the state for socio-economic meeting with stakeholders. See photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/ex-uk-prime-minister-tony-blair-arrives-kaduna-state.html

This governor is my man till tomorrow...
Re: Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) by deomelo: 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
swing4real:

No need for all the paranoia, the man is a business man and he travels all over the world to drum up investments for his companies and other business interests.
Re: Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) by burkingx(f): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
wawappl:
I THINK THE NORTH IS COOKING SOMETHING FOR THEMSELVES. AND VERY SOON THE WILL SERVE IT TO THE WHOLE NATION

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) by deomelo: 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
McDee01:

Exactly what I was thinking. These white-face black-heart folks do not go anywhere without bringing trouble and chaos with them. Nigeria should beware and very alert. Just like winter coming, I smell trouble and much unrest brewing!!!

No, they bring investments, jobs and opportunities.

And when you see others doing better than you, you start shouting marginalization after mentally marginalizing yourselves.

You people really need to stop thinking like jungle people..

5 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) by buffalowings: 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
A war criminal responsible for the he'll hole called Iraq claiming there is a wmd being made in a mobile lab
Causing untold loss of lives of Muslims in the middle east

The seed he and bush sowed is what led to Isis

Somehow he is being celebrated by muslims grin

2 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) by Kc3000: 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
Reminds me of when John Kerry visited Buhari before the last 'selections'.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) by McDee01(m): 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
deomelo:

No, they bring investments, jobs and opportunities.

And when you see others doing better than you, you start shouting marginalization after mentally marginalizing yourselves.

You people really need to stop thinking like jungle people..

Some ignoramus needs to wake up and see the flashlights of danger when it starts blinking. Follow up some of these 'once a diplomat' Brits and Americans and get to know what they are always used for. It's a wake up call. You either take it or leave it till it starts taking its full course. And mind you I am not speaking for one faction of the nation or the other. I am sounding the alarm for the whole nation so stop insinuating nonsense. He who have ear, let him hear. Peace

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) by McDee01(m): 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
buffalowings:
A war criminal responsible for the hell hole called Iraq claiming there is a wmd being made in a mobile lab
Causing untold loss of lives of Muslims in the middle east

The seed he and bush sowed is what led to Isis

Somehow he is being celebrated by muslims grin

This is just one of the things I am talking about yet some fools will never read and learn because they have been so much blinded by empty promises of "e go better" whiles they sit down and do nothing to help themselves. A real pity.
Re: Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) by adamubk(m): 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
ddippset:
are you aware that 50,000 borno indigenes dey ontop gej head? they used money meant for fighting boko haram to be flexing and sharing to girlfriends through atm dasuki.
abeg no kill us with laugh.........
Re: Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) by deomelo: 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
McDee01:

Some ignoramus needs to wake up and see the flashlights of danger when it starts blinking. Follow up some of these 'once a diplomat' Brits and Americans and get to know what they are always used for. It's a wake up call. You either take it or leave it till it starts taking its full course. And mind you I am not speaking for one faction of the nation or the other. I am sounding the alarm for the whole nation so stop insinuating nonsense. He who have ear, let him hear. Peace

Please stop boring me with your ignorant rubbish.

The man is in Kaduna for economic reasons, something your own useless village governors don't know how to do.

And when El Rufai commission projects months or years away from now, you losers go still show up with another ignorant and hateful rubbish to spew.

Your problem and the reason for your backwardness is backward thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) by Rhayour: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
Angelanest:
Governor Nasir El-Rufai has received former UK Prime Minister, Tony Blair in Kaduna this morning. The former Prime Minister who touched down at the Kaduna airport - is in the state for socio-economic meeting with stakeholders. See photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/ex-uk-prime-minister-tony-blair-arrives-kaduna-state.html

Uncle Tony Flair Blair
Re: Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) by Jhummie(f): 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
Yeah.. "Uncle Tony flair blair" grin cheesy grin
Re: Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) by HeGeMon(m): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
God bless you!! if they know Tony Blair & his consulting, something is in the offing, these people are making 'major moves' UN will be issuing statements very soon.
wawappl:

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
what does he want now? shocked crook!
Re: Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) by McDee01(m): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
deomelo:

Please stop boring me with your ignorant rubbish.

The man is in Kaduna for economic reasons, something your own useless village governors don't know how to do.

And when El Rufai commission projects months or years away from now, you losers go still show up with another ignorant and hateful rubbish to spew.

Your problem and the reason for your backwardness is backward thinking.

I don't reply stupid and useless mentions but you are really pushing me to do it. You are really full of yourself! Who and what in the world makes you think I belong with you out there be it west, south, east or your rubbish north? If you guys like, turn the whole nation into a jungle or desert just like Iraq, Libya, Syria etc... for all I care. It's just so pathetic of you to keep thinking the way you do. Hatred is a disease. Eradicate yourself of it or it will consume you and also Read to learn, don't learn to read because I can see that you are an educated fool.

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
wawappl:

Tony Blair is one of the baddest British Politician that have helped a
lot in rendering Africa Useless..... But this is the reason the North is backward, they cant think for themselves always inviting westerners to give them useless clues and evil plans against other Nigerian Regions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) / Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC / Kemi Nelson - Former APC Women Leader - Is Dead !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.