Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Beware - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware (495 Views)

Ladies Beware Of Rich Guys. See What Happened To This Beautiful Lady / New Level Scam Now Please Beware If You See You This Message / Ritualist Den In Ajegunle Town Via Atan.beware! Beware ! Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware by thestevens: 11:59am On Jul 13, 2017
Today I realised that most people who go to the bank or stand by the ATM are fraudsters.precisely 27th of June I was in first bank at sango ota and a lady approach me and told me about how she came to withdraw money from her account but the money has not been paid into the account,that I should please assist her which I did.Today again I was at UBA and the same lady walk up to me again and told me the same story but this time around,her ATM card is not functional. I quickly recognised her and the same tactics she use to extort money from me previously, I now ask her if she is not the one I gave money to in first bank the last time,she was shocked to the marrow and started retracing her step backward.the only thing she could do was just deny it.I was really stunned and wonder why a lady will take up such a scam way of living.guys beware of this fake act.
Re: Beware by Ehinmola(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
thestevens:
Today I realised that most people who go to the bank or stand by the ATM are fraudsters.precisely 27th of June I was in first bank at sango ota and a lady approach me and told me about how she came to withdraw money from her account but the money has not been paid into the account,that I should please assist her which I did.Today again I was at UBA and the same lady walk up to me again and told me the same story but this time around,her ATM card is not functional. I quickly recognised her and the same tactics she use to extort money from me previously, I now ask her if she is not the one I gave money to in first bank the last time,she was shocked to the marrow and started retracing her step backward.the only thing she could do was just deny it.I was really stunned and wonder why a lady will take up such a scam way of living.guys beware of this fake act.
. Thanks for the info. They go from bank to bank looking for whom to scam.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Suspends Baale Of Shangisha For Faking Kidnap / The Miscellany Of Evan's Kidnapping And A Culpable Impassive Society / Do You Feel The Badoo Cult Group Name Would Affect Olamide's Brand Image?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.