Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

[video] See What Happened To This Man While Administering Jungle Justice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / [video] See What Happened To This Man While Administering Jungle Justice (493 Views)

Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) / Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos / Drunken Policeman’s Rifle Explodes In Lagos, Kills Man While Praying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[video] See What Happened To This Man While Administering Jungle Justice by topedopechef(m): 11:35am On Aug 10, 2017
Brought to you by Tope Omogoroye

Must watch video below

Have said it so many times that we shouldn't allow jungle justice find a place in our society,we all know of what was done to the suspects accused of operating the kidnappers den at obadeye in Lagos,how they were made to face the cruelest punishment a fellow human being can go through....
Pls do not misquote me,as a person i do not support kidnapping neither am i in support of acts that can be ruinous to peace being enjoyed in the society, but am strictly of the view that administering jungle justice which usually leads to burning of the ACCUSED is highly barbaric and is a system practised by uncivilised people,and in the case of the obadeyi burnt suspects they were made to their with important info like,who they are working for,how many peoole they have killed,what they use the body parts of their victims for,and if there are any other kidnappers den in lagos.....
With the spate occurrence of jungle justice in this country,i can forsee a situation where a guy will ask a lady out and if she decline's,the guy will just make a false alarm and label the lady a kidnaper or robber, which will lead to the humiliation of the lady just for declining the guy's advances.
I think the time is right for all stakeholders to sit tight and find a way of putting a stop and prevent us from sliding into an anarchical system and all security agencies should leave up to their responsibilities....

#say_no_to_jungle_justice

God bless Nigeria

Tope Omogoroye

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

(1) (Reply)

Arrested Kidnapper Implicates Top Politician In Killing Of 60-year-old Woman / 77-year-old Man Rapes 12-year-old Girl In Gombe / Wake Up, Nigerians!!! Wake Up Nigeria..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.