Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

My Experience With A Sex Trafficker On Social Media - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With A Sex Trafficker On Social Media (580 Views)

Drug Trafficker Caught At The Airport Trying To Run From Security Operatives / Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial / Nigerian drug trafficker arrested in India (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Sex Trafficker On Social Media by integritylady(f): 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dear Nairalanders,
Thanks to everyone who has made this forum a possibility. I love you all.
Please help me post so that people can learn something
Have read different stories of how young girls were trafficked to Europe for prostitution and all sort of illegal bisinesses
They always end up getting their passport seized and making sure they use their last blood to serve their traffickers who paid for their travelling expenses.
Back to what happened this morning

I "jejely" turned my data connection on and I received a dm from a woman on instagram.
Going through her page, she looked so responsible and I had to reply her message with a "ma'am"(lol).
She said she loves my shape and maturity (I upload different faces on my instagram page because am a makeup artist) I don't know if there is a new app where you can detect "maturity" through people's pictures...
She said she would love to hook me up with her girls and I asked if she was into modeling only for her to say it was for "senators party" (senator bitibawo?)

I told her I can only celebrate with senators if 1$=#150 and that will be in my house...
I blocked her after our conversation anyway

Just curious to know what our senators are celebrating. If you know please tell me.

Re: My Experience With A Sex Trafficker On Social Media by TANKDESTROYER(m): 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
End time folks everywhere
Re: My Experience With A Sex Trafficker On Social Media by Greenbullet(m): 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lol, olosho recruitment
Re: My Experience With A Sex Trafficker On Social Media by integritylady(f): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
may God have mercy

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking 1 Kilo Of Cocaine / Nigeria’s Iheanacho Faces Life Jail For Beating Stepson To Death / Help!! A Friends Child Kidnapped By A Neighbour!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.