Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

A Sustainable Agribusiness - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Sustainable Agribusiness (736 Views)

Opportunities For Youths In Agribusiness ( Using Pictures As Illustrations ) / Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates / Sustainable Cultivation Of GINGER/TURMERIC: The Golden Crop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sustainable Agribusiness by REUBEN010(m): 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
Strategic planning of agribusiness is a necessity for sustainability. It serves as a driving mechanism, charting the course of the agribusiness. Any agribusiness of considerable scale without a good plan can be compared to a boat on a raging sea. Just a little more current, it will capsize.
It is sad to know that many new entrants plunge deep into agribusinesses without properly planning their course of action. This may be attributed to lack of knowledge, overzealousness on their part or get rich quick syndrome.
It is pertinent for Agroprenuers/Agro-Investors/Marketing Agents/Project implementers and sundry to prepare a sound pre-investment plan to guide their businesses. A detailed detailed business plan or feasibility report is a veritable tool towards achieving your goals for this production year.

1. Are you a prospective or new entrant into agribusiness of any sort?
2. Do you want to know what it entails in implementing that your dream agribusiness?
3. Are you restructuring your already existing agribusiness?
4. Do you need an exposition on certain risks and uncertainties that may rise against the growth of your agribusiness?
5. Do you need direction on organizing, controlling and coordinating your agribusiness?
6. Do you need a convincing business plan or feasibility report ?
7. Do you need a calendar of work to determine the best periods of the year to grow certain crops?

The business plan will contain the following:
1. Commercial consideration that shows the arrangement made for the supply of inputs, marketing of output and ability of the business to expand overtime.
2. Technical assumptions that will guide production.
3. Management and organization of personnel (both permanent and contracted).
4. Social implication of the executing the project.
5. The contributions of the project to economy.
6. Financial analysis containing financial statements.
7. Alternative course of action and its implications.

It is on this note I am introducing this service to you.

Remember, the success of your business relies greatly on planning.
Do you need help with a business plan or feasibility report tailor made for your agribusiness? Please check my signature for contact.
Re: A Sustainable Agribusiness by Olaide1295: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hi Reuben,
Do you have a business plan prepared for Maize, cassava(May include sorghum) farming?
I am applying for a grant and may need one.
I'll pay u 3k, i have someone saying he can write me a custom one for 4k but i need an already made one because i want the plan by Sunday latest.
Flash me 08109753383 or whatsapp
Re: A Sustainable Agribusiness by REUBEN010(m): 9:05am On Jul 16, 2017
Olaide1295:
Hi Reuben,
Do you have a business plan prepared for Maize, cassava(May include sorghum) farming?
I am applying for a grant and may need one.
I'll pay u 3k, i have someone saying he can write me a custom one for 4k but i need an already made one because i want the plan by Sunday latest.
Flash me 08109753383 or whatsapp
Good morning sir. I will suggest you get a business plan tailor-made for your agribusiness. It will be most preferred over a ready made plan
Re: A Sustainable Agribusiness by Olaide1295: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
REUBEN010:

Good morning sir. I will suggest you get a business plan tailor-made for your agribusiness. It will be most preferred over a ready made plan
Can you do that for me?
Re: A Sustainable Agribusiness by REUBEN010(m): 12:16am On Jul 17, 2017
Olaide1295:
Can you do that for me?
Yes I can. I sent you a pm on whatsapp.
Re: A Sustainable Agribusiness by REUBEN010(m): 2:30am On Jul 17, 2017
With the much peculiarities of agriculture, investing your scarce funds without a well laid out strategic plan will be a wrong decision.
Prevent the "had I known" saga by preparing a business plan or feasibility reports on your proposed agribusiness before venturing into it.
Contact us today for a good plan or feasibility report that will guide your proposed agribusiness.
08084166344 (whatsapp)
Re: A Sustainable Agribusiness by REUBEN010(m): 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
Strategic planning of agribusiness is a necessity for sustainability. It serves as a driving mechanism, charting the course of the agribusiness. Any agribusiness of considerable scale without a good plan can be compared to a boat on a raging sea. Just a little more current, it will capsize.
It is sad to know that many new entrants plunge deep into agribusinesses without properly planning their course of action. This may be attributed to lack of knowledge, overzealousness on their part or get rich quick syndrome.
It is pertinent for Agroprenuers/Agro-Investors/Marketing Agents/Project implementers and sundry to prepare a sound pre-investment plan to guide their businesses. A detailed detailed business plan or feasibility report is a veritable tool towards achieving your agribusiness goals.
2. Do you want to know what it entails in implementing that your dream agribusiness?
4. Do you need an exposition on certain risks and uncertainties that may rise against the growth of your agribusiness?
5. Do you need direction on organizing, controlling and coordinating your agribusiness?
6. Do you need a convincing business plan or feasibility report ?
Do you need help with a business plan or feasibility report tailor made for your agribusiness?
Contact us on the numbers below:
Remember, the success of your business relies greatly on planning.

1 Like

Re: A Sustainable Agribusiness by REUBEN010(m): 11:33am On Nov 10, 2017
Many new entrants plunge deep into agribusinesses without properly planning their course of action. This may be attributed to lack of knowledge or overzealousness on their part. Some are tricked into believing that agriculture is a get rich quick and easy scheme.
As this dry season begins, it is pertinent for Agroprenuers/Agro-Investors/
Marketing Agents/Project implementers and sundry to prepare a sound pre-investment plan that will guide their businesses. A detailed detailed business plan/feasibility report is a veritable tool towards achieving your agribusiness' goals.
Not limited to the following, the business plan will contain:
1. Commercial consideration that shows the arrangement made for the supply of inputs, marketing of output and ability of the business to expand overtime.
2. Technical and marketing assumptions that will guide production and marketing.
3. Management and organization of personnel (both permanent and contracted).
4. Social implication of the executing the project.
5. The contributions of the project to economy.
6. Financial analysis containing assumptions and financial statements.
7. Alternative course of action and its implications.
8. A calendar that indicates period of scarcity for selected agricultural outputs and how to target them.
It is on this note I am introducing this service to you.
2. Do you want to know what it entails in implementing your agribusiness idea?
6. Do you need a business plan/
feasibility report to apply for a loan?
7. Do you need to know the best periods of the year to grow your vegetables for optimum profitability?
Look no further. Contact us today for a sound and well drafted business plan/
feasibility report on 08084166344
Remember, the success of your business relies greatly on planning!!!

(1) (Reply)

Cashew Nut Investors-traders / Set Up Your Own Integrated Farming / Buying Of Agro Produce From The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.