Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. (1697 Views)

Don't Support Evil, A Lesson To APC Yoruba On OPC Leader's Death / Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian / We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. by weyab: 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
*WHY I DON'T SUPPORT NIGER-DELTA REPUBLIC.*
*By Asari Dokubo*
(With Reasons)
I'm from Ijaw, the heartland area of Niger-Delta region in River State Biafra land. We know that Nigeria MUST divide so that people will control their resouces.
Niger-Delta is NOT the oil producing states. The proper meaning of Delta is the starting point of a land where a River took branches and spread to different places before flowing into a Sea or an Ocean.
What gave the name "Niger-delta is a two words; "Niger" meaning the River Niger and "Delta" which means the area of land where a River spread to different places before spreaing into an Ocean or Sea. The compound word is "Niger-Delta."
This means that it is only the areas of land where the River-Niger took branches and spread into different places before flowing into the Atlantic Ocean is the area that is called *"Niger-Delta" which the states are; Akwa-Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta only*.
Nigeria in their fraudulent way claimed that Niger-Delta is the Oil producing states which is a pure lie and a deceit. And any body who claimed that he is from Niger-delta whereas there is no branch of River-Niger in his land need to go back to Geography.
Is the same "Oil that will kill them" that made Yakubu Gowon to create Niger-Delta after the civil war with the help of the O.I.C which is also part of the divide and rule tactice.
This idiocyncracy have eaten the mindset of our people to think that Nige-Delta is the Oil producing States which they assumed to be; Cross-River, Akwa-Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Edo, Ondo, Abia, Imo, Anambra, even Lagos and Borno(Mad people!)
Remember that "Niger-Delta"(On quote) has become the British colonial extention in Nigeria and if we take a step to become Niger-Delta Republic that means we are falling from Frying-Pan into fire like the foolish Grasshoppers. Meaning that Nigeria will be ur colonial master with a strong support by the Britain and our people will remain amalgamated with the Muslims in Edo and in Ondo State with their Ifa traditional region? And tomorrow when a religious crisis will trigger our people will be subjugated by the same Islamic group from Ondo with the help of the ISIS and they will come and islamise and kill our people because of "the same Oil" and you will call it persecution and be asking "who did this to us?"
Again with the structure of Niger-Delta by the O.I.C, that means Niger-Delta will be a combination of Biafrans in the Riverine areas, Bini kingdom(The Yoruba Cousins) and the Oduduwas in Ondo, i.e people with different value system, cultural differences and Religious sentiments which is the same syndrome that put Nigeria into a mess.
Una plans will fail in Jesus name!
We are Biafrans, the Juju which the Housa/Fulani did to our people never to speak with one voice has already failed. Biafra will remain a Christian nation forever and any one or two persons who was frauded to become a Muslim in our land whereas his family members are Christians can easily be reconverted. I know that God is with us.
By: *Asari Smith Sokipiri Dokubo*
(Edi-Abali of kalabari)

Source: Ear witness

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. by weyab: 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
For those that will bring "I taught he is a Muslim" check well or go and ask him privately grin

Re: Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. by StakerLives(m): 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
cool
Re: Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. by Igboesika: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
" We people of SS"
Or
"We Niger Deltans" crew over to you.

11 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. by weyab: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
Igboesika:
" We people of SS"
Or
lol invite them for me abeg

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. by Igboesika: 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
weyab:
lol invite them for me abeg
Let me invite one, though he's a Yoruba Muslim from Oshogbo claiming Rivers

Cc: Ekinematics

5 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. by weyab: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Igboesika:

Let me invite one, though he's a Yoruba Muslim from Oshogbo claiming Rivers

Cc: Ekinematics
thanks cool... Invite more for me. Wish I do remember names

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
Igboesika:
" We people of SS"
Or
No source.
Re: Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. by joeprince23(m): 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
i have always wondered how the mountains of obudu cross river and the clayish soils of auchi edo can be classified as niger delta...

only in nigeria do we hear such

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. by kaymannia(m): 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
First time at nairaland.... Dedicated to the upcoming members!
Re: Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. by ambassadorchibs(m): 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
Very soon, the Northern led cabals we include Kastina, Kano and Kaduna as NDDC States...

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. by weyab: 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
beamtopola:

No source.
there is source. Look again
Re: Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. by bantudra: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
fat pig...

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. by Amberon11: 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
cheesy
Re: Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. by weyab: 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
weyab:
I still see where they wrote source
Re: Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. by weyab: 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
bantudra:
fat pig...
yes ipobexposed.... Looking for u since... Another ugly soul grin
Welcome my man.....
U see wat asari said?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. by weyab: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
bantudra:

asari is a fat pig....

thunda fire both you and him...

i never told that fat pig to represent me.......am not becoming biafran!....forget it!..

prepare for war!!...

grin this one na suicide remain

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. by Joel3(m): 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
edo state is capable of standing Alone and developed at it own pace, natural resources has really destroyed Africa. before it discovery it was the white men that came and showed us of it value and we were hard working just before. then so what happened? does it means that we are use to easy money? no part of Africa can survived without natural resources?. why is asari afraid of edo and cross river is it because of no oil? Delta was part of edo rules before her independent and they still shares that relations. there is no state mentioned that cannot stand on its own. the north should just go so that everyone can go and have peace.
Re: Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. by derealj(m): 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
People of the so called "Niger Delta" are the most confused set of people in Nigeria, but am not even in the mood for their shenanigans. I have only one thing to beg you people, it is enough that some of you chose to answer Igbo names while claiming non Igbo. Fine but if you want to answer those names answer it correctly not the adulterated forms in your bid to transform our names into another thing. Answer Nwogbo not Wobo( it even sounds like zobo). It's Ezenwa not Ezenwo. Answer Nwanne not Wene( don't know if it's short for Wednesday ). That's all I want to say., if you people cannot do this please answer names from your tribe ( If it exists ) or you can go and adulterate Yoruba names and answer(Take a cue from one minister from that region ).
Re: Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. by weyab: 9:00am On Jul 14, 2017
Joel3:
edo state is capable of standing Alone and developed at it own pace, natural resources has really destroyed Africa. before it discovery it was the white men that came and showed us of it value and we were hard working just before. then so what happened? does it means that we are use to easy money? no part of Africa can survived without natural resources?. why is asari afraid of edo and cross river is it because of no oil? Delta was part of edo rules before her independent and they still shares that relations. there is no state mentioned that cannot stand on its own. the north should just go so that everyone can go and have peace.
then stop that we Niger delta

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. by TheKingIsHere: 9:08am On Jul 14, 2017
Igboesika:
" We people of SS"
Or

Shut up and mind your business
Re: Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. by TheKingIsHere: 9:09am On Jul 14, 2017
weyab:

Say ear witness na source? Abeg go and sleep.
Re: Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. by TheKingIsHere: 9:15am On Jul 14, 2017
weyab:
then stop that we Niger delta

Lol, it is obvious that your plan is to stop the agitations for Niger delta Republic but sorry you have failed. The agitations was there long before biafra or oduduwa republic and will still be there. Everyone has the right for self determination. So if it is paining you, sorry. grin
Re: Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. by weyab: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Lol, it is obvious that your plan is to stop the agitations for Niger delta Republic but sorry you have failed. The agitations was there long before biafra or oduduwa republic and will still be there. Everyone has the right for self determination. So if it is paining you, sorry. grin
lol go and tell that to "we Niger delta and asari'

U wan agitate for Niger delta wit abia and IMO? Didn't u see u lack glucose?

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. by weyab: 11:19am On Jul 14, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Say ear witness na source? Abeg go and sleep.
oya list the type of source we have. For me, eye witness, ear witness and full journalism.

grin
Re: Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. by Habakus: 11:28am On Jul 14, 2017
It's funny how these people keep on pushing out Edo State. SS doesn't wsnt Edo, SE doesn't want them, even SW is reluctant to have Edo.
Hmmm... Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. by ESDKING: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2017
Habakus:
It's funny how these people keep on pushing out Edo State. SS doesn't wsnt Edo, SE doesn't want them, even SW is reluctant to have Edo.
Hmmm... Na wa o
Lolzz, are you from Edo ?
Re: Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. by GQman: 11:43am On Jul 14, 2017
Habakus:
Hmmm... Na wa o

When all the Edo women in italy come back home, maybe Edo can be re-integrated fully. As it stands, think Edo, think italian call girls.... that's very bad. I know other regions do 419, drugs etc, but selling oneself is a crime against the self. Edo needs to do some soul-searching. Nigeria is hard on all of us, why is Edo the capital of prostitution in Nigeria?
Re: Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. by BiafraIShere(m): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
The wise people in the Niger Delta knows that aligning with Igbos in the SE & SS is the surest way to get a successful and prosperous nation under the name of Biafra. I said it on my thread "how the referendum will play out". The issue of P.Harcourt alone makes it impossible to have Niger Delta rep and here is the reason; the Ikwerre people will never allow it because they will remain in bondage under Ijaw control. Secondly, the issue of Warri & threat on Itshekiri by both the Ijaws & Urhobo is another.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. by BiafraIShere(m): 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
Joel3:
Did you read the article at all or is it comprehension problem? Geographically, how can Edo, Ondo & Cross River be termed Niger Delta? Abia & Imo are even more Niger Delta than any of those 3 states. Everything in Nigeria is mirred in confusion, how can Cross River be called SS while Anambra is SE? Does it make sense? Maybe only in the ZOO!

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Support Niger-delta Republic. by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
We niger delta afonjo say no to Biafra nation. hahaha

(1) (Reply)

Archbishop Justin Welby Was Not With PMB That Same Day (photos). / Thugs Attack Igbo Traders In Sokoto. / You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.