Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,195 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React (44150 Views)

Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom / Gifty And Her Mother At BBNaija Grand Finale / Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React by Mrspycee: 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
Fans come for Gifty after she share Throwback photo of herself kissing Nonso Idiobi on her IG page.
She wrote: hmmm that day on set with Mr highly romantic

See Reaction below:

More @ >>> https://trendinghelm..co.id/2017/07/gifty-shares-throwback-photo-of-she-and.html

Re: Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React by divinehand2003(m): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
Very swaggalicious.

But Gifty and kissing are like 5&6 sha.

5 Likes

Re: Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React by ExpensiveG: 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
No be new thing.....undecided

Kissing na her HOBBY

grin make she enjoy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React by ElSherriff: 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
See the way she set the back like weapon. Vaseline crew, use your imagination. Over to you.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
It remain them to post when they are in the toilet sheeting
Ndi ara

3 Likes

Re: Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React by Papiikush: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lol...cheerful giver

9 Likes

Re: Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React by VoltageDivida(m): 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
Her lips, her kiss, her business. Wetin consaiyn me

4 Likes

Re: Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React by Evablizin(f): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lols"official ur work na 2 dey kiss#Big Brother u kiss taya e no favour u...u don carry kiss enter movie too iz alright kiss on "as na ur carrier"Career or carrier RIP ENGLISH hahaha

12 Likes

Re: Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
I sure say Nonso preek go dey do standing ovation. She carry oo but my sister, is this all you have to offer?

14 Likes

Re: Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React by Saintsammurai(m): 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
Attention seeking bitchhh, so she had to upload it to get attention, if its not uploading her mango breast, its uploading her kissing series. People will only respect you and your name shall reign if they know you for your talent. Uploading boobs is only for a day's attention.

6 Likes

Re: Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React by Saintsammurai(m): 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
Fresca:
I sure say Nonso preek go dey do standing ovation. She carry oo but my sister, is this all you have to offer?
well she is your sister indeed, thats all what you both can offer.

2 Likes

Re: Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React by Homeboiy: 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
chimooo. see that ass
Re: Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React by LesbianBoy(m): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
Homeboiy:
chimooo. see that ass

You too like big nyansh

Re: Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React by LesbianBoy(m): 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
Bet this gifty is not bad o! Something tells me her pvssy wee be very tight and sweet to fvck angry

6 Likes

Re: Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React by mofeoluwadassah: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
dis girl no come get brain again o lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React by NwaAmaikpe: 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
shocked

She was darker then...

And her ass was broader
But I can't tell if she's wearing panties there

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React by holatin(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
abeg who are they ?

Are they the ministers for the other room affairs (MORA)
Re: Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React by TINALETC3(f): 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
angry
Re: Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React by jdstunt(m): 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React by Flamzey00(m): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
That one is allowed
Re: Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
I've never seen her in any movie.
Oops.. I don't watch nollywood movies...

3 Likes

Re: Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React by kingrt2(m): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
So?

Visit the site on my signature to get a direct link to the official Nigeria league site and keep visiting for other direct links
Re: Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React by NwaAmaikpe: 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
Fresca:

shocked

Professor of Preekology

I dobalé for you!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React by Silentscreamer(f): 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
it luks like dey r fighting. Fighting kiss.
Re: Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React by Austinoiz(m): 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
ElSherriff:
See the way she set the back like weapon. Vaseline crew, use your imagination. Over to you.

O'boy, the thing dey grow 'trees' in seconds oooo
Re: Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React by Cutezt(m): 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
Oboi, skentering position, see as her back begin swell cos she dey kiss nonso Idiobi ko idiotOBI ni, @ Op, I want be an actor, please how can I join the Power cast?

So she has kissed this guy but she doesn't know falz and banky w?

Wonders shall never end.

2 Likes

Re: Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React by segebase(m): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
My prick just dey stand
Re: Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React by talk2saintify(m): 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
Chia Ah YAff..................

1 Like

Re: Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React by TINALETC3(f): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
shocked
segebase:
My prick just dey stand

3 Likes

Re: Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React by Austinoiz(m): 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She was darker then...

And her ass was broader
But I can't tell if she's wearing panties there

Ma baba don show for pure critiquing

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens / My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Real Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.