Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice (23247 Views)

Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday / 2019 Presidency: PDP Leaders Serve Buhari Quit Notice At Ilorin Rally / $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice by tuniski: 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
PHILipu1:

PDP is only popular in south-east and since you guys will follow Kanu and boycotts up coming elections,it will be walk over for APC come 2019.

Hey I am a northerner and for sure PDP is very much on ground across the length and breath of nigeria. Buhari/apc is an error abi accident ne sef!

1 Like

Re: PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice by PHILipu1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
engineerboat:

And PDP win even in Osun

What can you say about that

Don't get yourself confuse.
Even if Ademola had contested under bokoharam party,he would have won.
His people wanted to compensate him over his brother death and his brother worked when he was their senator and add to it that the governor wanted to impose somebody on them.

It was Ademola that won and not PDP.
He would have won under any party ok.
Re: PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice by PHILipu1(m): 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
tuniski:

Hey I am a northerner and for sure PDP is very much on ground across the length and breath of nigeria. Buhari/apc is an error abi accident ne sef!

Say you are a PDP northerner and i will understand better.
Even in Buhari state we do still have PDP members,so I'm not surprise.
If not for Buhari coming,Nigeria would have been no more.

Add the low cost of crude oil now and PDP looting,we would have all been refugees in other countries by now if PDP had won 2015 elections.
2019 we will see again.
Re: PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice by tuniski: 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
PHILipu1:

Say you are a PDP northerner and i will understand better.
Even in Buhari state we do still have PDP members,so I'm not surprise.
If not for Buhari coming,Nigeria would have been no more.

Add the low cost of crude oil now and PDP looting,we would have all been refugees in other countries by now if PDP had won 2015 elections.
2019 we will see again.
Buhari is a Disater and nothing worse than this could have happened. Even in buhari's household there is PDP.
You can continue with the suffering and smiling of buhari's apologists. Nigerians in majority regret having him as president.
Re: PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice by tuniski: 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
PHILipu1:

Don't get yourself confuse.
Even if Ademola had contested under bokoharam party,he would have won.
His people wanted to compensate him over his brother death and his brother worked when he was their senator and add to it that the governor wanted to impose somebody on them.

It was Ademola that won and not PDP.
He would have won under any party ok.
Exactly that is how the winner of 2019 will emerge certainly not apc/buhari!
Re: PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice by PHILipu1(m): 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
tuniski:

Exactly that is how the winner of 2019 will emerge certainly not apc/buhari!

Will PDP go to heaven to bring a presidential candidate?
Because even if you put all the northern politicians on one ticket,they can not defeat Buhari/APC ok.

So,i don't see any politician that PDP can bring forth now that can even give Buhari/APC nightmare come 2019.

Even on sick bed,we will still vote Buhari massively.
North and south-west votes are enough.
Re: PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice by PHILipu1(m): 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
tuniski:

Buhari is a Disater and nothing worse than this could have happened. Even in buhari's household there is PDP.
You can continue with the suffering and smiling of buhari's apologists. Nigerians in majority regret having him as president.

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
only PDP members that are regretting because no more money to loot as usual.
We that voted Buhari know where Nigeria is coming from after PDP 16 years in power.
Re: PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice by tuniski: 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
PHILipu1:

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
only PDP members that are regretting because no more money to loot as usual.
We that voted Buhari know where Nigeria is coming from after PDP 16 years in power.
Go and tell the mason, labourer like the one who just seek assistance after isha that you hear.
Those who stole are still living very large, only poor people are dying with hunger and deprivation under the watch of rudderless govt of buhari.
Re: PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice by MrIkebuk(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:
PDP is dead and buried

Only popular among ipob miscreants
Have you suddenly forgotten what happened in Osun?

1 Like

Re: PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice by Sonoyom(m): 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
Buhari is past tense
Re: PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice by adesamix(m): 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:
PDP is dead and buried

Only popular among ipob miscreants
can aphabet die nd buried? think well, PDP just merely words, those who hid under d aphabets they are stil much more alive, get dt one into ur head.
Re: PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice by PHILipu1(m): 6:37am On Jul 14, 2017
tuniski:

Go and tell the mason, labourer like the one who just seek assistance after isha that you hear.
Those who stole are still living very large, only poor people are dying with hunger and deprivation under the watch of rudderless govt of buhari.

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
It could have been worse than this if PDP had won the 2015 elections.
We Nigerians are grateful to God for bring Buhari at this period to manage the situation.

If the looting of PDP had continue up to now that code oil price has fallen,all of us would have died of hunger by now.

It is only those that had access to stolen free money that are crying now because Buhari government have blocked their way.
If you can hustle legally you will live fine.

The era of some people having access to our collective wealth is over Mr man.
Stop crying and wailing.

It's Buhari/Osinbajo till 2023

1 Like

Re: PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice by bakila: 7:28am On Jul 14, 2017
tuniski:

PDP is pan nigeria and has presence even in Buhari oza room aka aisha!
For your mind abi??
Re: PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice by bakila: 7:30am On Jul 14, 2017
MrIkebuk:
Have you suddenly forgotten what happened in Osun?
For how long is the Osun man in PDP?
Re: PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice by tuniski: 10:29am On Jul 14, 2017
PHILipu1:

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
It could have been worse than this if PDP had won the 2015 elections.
We Nigerians are grateful to God for bring Buhari at this period to manage the situation.

If the looting of PDP had continue up to now that code oil price has fallen,all of us would have died of hunger by now.

It is only those that had access to stolen free money that are crying now because Buhari government have blocked their way.
If you can hustle legally you will live fine.

The era of some people having access to our collective wealth is over Mr man.
Stop crying and wailing.

It's Buhari/Osinbajo till 2023
Buhari that is not fit now is very unlikely to be fit come 2019. Old age illness progressively degenerates. It is unfortunate he wanted power for 12yrs and when he finally has it, he couldn't rule. God is the all knowing.

Just like many believe buhari is not sellable that he can never win (people like el rufai,tinubu and co) but, ended up repackaging and campaigning for him, so shall you and many not only campaign for PDP but, equally vote for the candidates!
Re: PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice by sshalom(m): 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
Let them be preparing...Only the will of GOD will prevail come 2019!
Re: PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice by PHILipu1(m): 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
tuniski:

Buhari that is not fit now is very unlikely to be fit come 2019. Old age illness progressively degenerates. It is unfortunate he wanted power for 12yrs and when he finally has it, he couldn't rule. God is the all knowing.

Just like many believe buhari is not sellable that he can never win (people like el rufai,tinubu and co) but, ended up repackaging and campaigning for him, so shall you and many not only campaign for PDP but, equally vote for the candidates!

Buhari has always won all the elections he was contesting then,just that PDP do rigged him out and i remember PDP Umar Yaradua even confessing that even the election that brought him Yaradua was not free and fair.

On a very good day i don't see anybody in Nigeria that can defeat Buhari in any free and fair election.

It was only the use of card reader in 2015 and Jega refuse to play ball like he played in 2011 that made it difficult for PDP to rig Buhari in 2015 again.

Go and write it down,if Buhari decide to contest in 2019 even on his sick bed,Buhari will still win landslide.
Re: PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice by tuniski: 12:17am On Jul 15, 2017
PHILipu1:

Buhari has always won all the elections he was contesting then,just that PDP do rigged him out and i remember PDP Umar Yaradua even confessing that even the election that brought him Yaradua was not free and fair.

On a very good day i don't see anybody in Nigeria that can defeat Buhari in any free and fair election.

It was only the use of card reader in 2015 and Jega refuse to play ball like he played in 2011 that made it difficult for PDP to rig Buhari in 2015 again.

Go and write it down,if Buhari decide to contest in 2019 even on his sick bed,Buhari will still win landslide.
Buhari has never won any election, If that is where you are heading 2015 was rigged for him!!!

In a free and fair election, buhari will only win in his ethno-religious base, he can never have a pan nigerian mandate. You can bank it. Right now only his buharideens are standing with him buharists have left him.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice by PHILipu1(m): 5:47am On Jul 15, 2017
tuniski:

Buhari has never won any election, If that is where you are heading 2015 was rigged for him!!!

In a free and fair election, buhari will only win in his ethno-religious base, he can never have a pan nigerian mandate. You can bank it. Right now only his buharideens are standing with him buharists have left him.

In a free and fair election,nobody and i say nobody in Nigeria that can defeat him and i mean it.

It is only those that joined APC and Buhari before the 2015 elections thinking that it will be looting as usual if Buhari win but later discover that no more free money in Buhari government,it is those people that have left him.

We his main backers are still here strong and ready to stand with him to death.
He is the one that saved Nigeria,PDP could have sold us away by now if they were allow to continue in 2015.

I am from south-south and i will give him my votes even in his grave and majority of Nigerians that knew what's up will do the same.

Stop disturbing yourself,it will be Buhari/Osinbajo and APC till 2023.

PDP will never smell ASo rock again till they change name.
Re: PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice by tuniski: 6:07am On Jul 15, 2017
PHILipu1:

In a free and fair election,nobody and i say nobody in Nigeria that can defeat him and i mean it.

It is only those that joined APC and Buhari before the 2015 elections thinking that it will be looting as usual if Buhari win but later discover that no more free money in Buhari government,it is those people that have left him.

We his main backers are still here strong and ready to stand with him to death.
He is the one that saved Nigeria,PDP could have sold us away by now if they were allow to continue in 2015.

I am from south-south and i will give him my votes even in his grave and majority of Nigerians that knew what's up will do the same.

Stop disturbing yourself,it will be Buhari/Osinbajo and APC till 2023.

PDP will never smell ASo rock again till they change name.
Poor student of history. PDP said more than what you are saying. The rest is history. If not for SW and middlebelt (who turned buharists), nthe usual buharideens(NW and NE) can't win buhari a national election. Eyes don clear anti corruption is a sham.PMB has demystified GMB! Even you will defeat buhari come 2019.
Shallow to say until pdp change its name! Has saraki abi Amaechi abi dogara and the over 70% ex pdp members now in apc changed their names? It is for shallowness of your type that makes apc to take nigerians for granted. Come 2019, a million Tinubu abi PYO won't win Buhari the yorubas who clearly took a gamble on buhari but are regretting.
Or is it the middlebelt that buhari's kinsmen aka fulani herdsmen wants to wipe out? Or the islamic movement of nigeria(shiite) that gave buhari support only to be at the end of bullets.
If you know the pent up anger across the land, you won't be behaving cocky. This is not 2015. Wake up the lies,propaganda and deceit don clear!
Re: PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice by PHILipu1(m): 7:55am On Jul 15, 2017
tuniski:

Poor student of history. PDP said more than what you are saying. The rest is history. If not for SW and middlebelt (who turned buharists), nthe usual buharideens(NW and NE) can't win buhari a national election. Eyes don clear anti corruption is a sham.PMB has demystified GMB! Even you will defeat buhari come 2019.
Shallow to say until pdp change its name! Has saraki abi Amaechi abi dogara and the over 70% ex pdp members now in apc changed their names? It is for shallowness of your type that makes apc to take nigerians for granted. Come 2019, a million Tinubu abi PYO won't win Buhari the yorubas who clearly took a gamble on buhari but are regretting.
Or is it the middlebelt that buhari's kinsmen aka fulani herdsmen wants to wipe out? Or the islamic movement of nigeria(shiite) that gave buhari support only to be at the end of bullets.
If you know the pent up anger across the land, you won't be behaving cocky. This is not 2015. Wake up the lies,propaganda and deceit don clear!

Are you a kid or were you born few years ago?
I told you that all elections that Buhari contested that he was the winner both in the middlebelt and north central,just that your PDP do rigged him out all those years and every body know that and even PDP knew that he was the person that will be able to send them out of Aso rock and that was why they tried to use bokoharam to kill him in Kaduna.

Ameachi,Saraki and co didn't change their name but they change their party and change their ways and any body that change his or her way deserve a second chance and remember that nobody under Buhari government can try the rubbish that some of them did under corrupt PDP because they know that Buhari is not Obasanjo,Yaradua or Jonathan.
Buhari has the will to deal with anybody.

Only fools don't know that this herdsmen of a thing is a programme sponsor by some top PDP men in the north and south to blackmail the president because he is fulani too.

Have you forgotten how some fulani organization were in aso rock to endorse PDP and Goodluck instead of their own Buhari?
What stop PDP from using this same fulanis to destabilize Buhari government.

Every reasonable Nigeria know that herdsmen,Avengers and ipob are being sponsor by some failed people mostly of PDP to blackmail the present government and we know that Buhari is able and capable to deal with all one by one.
Avenger are down,ipob and herdsmen will soon be down too.

Gather all your presidential candidates on a single ticket in 2019 and Buhari will defeat with landslide victory.
Stop deceiving yourself it's Buhari/osinbajo till 2023
Re: PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice by tuniski: 8:39am On Jul 15, 2017
PHILipu1:

Are you a kid or were you born few years ago?
I told you that all elections that Buhari contested that he was the winner both in the middlebelt and north central,just that your PDP do rigged him out all those years and every body know that and even PDP knew that he was the person that will be able to send them out of Aso rock and that was why they tried to use bokoharam to kill him in Kaduna.

Ameachi,Saraki and co didn't change their name but they change their party and change their ways and any body that change his or her way deserve a second chance and remember that nobody under Buhari government can try the rubbish that some of them did under corrupt PDP because they know that Buhari is not Obasanjo,Yaradua or Jonathan.
Buhari has the will to deal with anybody.

Only fools don't know that this herdsmen of a thing is a programme sponsor by some top PDP men in the north and south to blackmail the president because he is fulani too.

Have you forgotten how some fulani organization were in aso rock to endorse PDP and Goodluck instead of their own Buhari?
What stop PDP from using this same fulanis to destabilize Buhari government.

Every reasonable Nigeria know that herdsmen,Avengers and ipob are being sponsor by some failed people mostly of PDP to blackmail the present government and we know that Buhari is able and capable to deal with all one by one.
Avenger are down,ipob and herdsmen will soon be down too.

Gather all your presidential candidates on a single ticket in 2019 and Buhari will defeat with landslide victory.
Stop deceiving yourself it's Buhari/osinbajo till 2023
Very lame and confused. Wake up we are not in 2015. Buhari has never won an election outside of his NW and NE until 2015. Well you can continue to delude yourself. My prayer is for buhari to be well enufff to seek reelection so that your doubts will be cleared come 2019.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice by PHILipu1(m): 9:58am On Jul 15, 2017
tuniski:

Very lame and confused. Wake up we are not in 2015. Buhari has never won an election outside of his NW and NE until 2015. Well you can continue to delude yourself. My prayer is for buhari to be well enufff to seek reelection so that your doubts will be cleared come 2019.

You are lost and need to wake up.
PDP never for once conducted any free and fair election in Nigeria not until card reader was used in 2015 and Jega refused to play along and that was made 2015 a little bit hard for them to rigged Buhari out again and i hope you will not tell me that it is possible of an opposition party to rig the ruling party out in Africa.
Card reader made it impossible for PDP to get those millions of votes that do normally come from south-east and my south-south in previous elections
You will be ashame of the margin of votes that Buhari/osinbajo will use to defeat that your PDP come 2019 if Buhari decide to contest.
Like i said,go and gather all you guys got on one ticket and Buhari/osinbajo ticket will dust them.
Wake up ok.
Re: PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice by tuniski: 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
PHILipu1:

You are lost and need to wake up.
PDP never for once conducted any free and fair election in Nigeria not until card reader was used in 2015 and Jega refused to play along and that was made 2015 a little bit hard for them to rigged Buhari out again and i hope you will not tell me that it is possible of an opposition party to rig the ruling party out in Africa.
Card reader made it impossible for PDP to get those millions of votes that do normally come from south-east and my south-south in previous elections
You will be ashame of the margin of votes that Buhari/osinbajo will use to defeat that your PDP come 2019 if Buhari decide to contest.
Like i said,go and gather all you guys got on one ticket and Buhari/osinbajo ticket will dust them.
Wake up ok.
And all that was conducted by APC? Such a laughable statement! Card reader and what have you are electoral reforms of the then PDP govt. And hear it, cards didn't vote people did!!!!! I put it to you : without the Yorubas and the middlebelt people joining the change wagon, the traditional NW and north east can't and will never win Buhari a national election in a thousand years. You sound shallow not understanding the Electoral map. Or are you saying buhari has been winning since 2003 in lagos,Ogun,Oyo,Osun,Ondo,ekiti,plateau,kwara,benue,Kogi,nasarawa,adamawa but, you have been rigging against him?

Come 2019 you will understand you hear.
Re: PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice by PHILipu1(m): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
tuniski:

And all that was conducted by APC? Such a laughable statement! Card reader and what have you are electoral reforms of the then PDP govt. And hear it, cards didn't vote people did!!!!! I put it to you : without the Yorubas and the middlebelt people joining the change wagon, the traditional NW and north east can't and will never win Buhari a national election in a thousand years. You sound shallow not understanding the Electoral map. Or are you saying buhari has been winning since 2003 in lagos,Ogun,Oyo,Osun,Ondo,ekiti,plateau,kwara,benue,Kogi,nasarawa,adamawa but, you have been rigging against him?

Come 2019 you will understand you hear.

You are so shallow Mr man and i wonder if you are even in Nigeria.

All those states that you mentioned.PDP for once never won any election their but were just allowed by the state governors of those state then to write figures which was not possible in 2015.

So if you remove those south-west from both Parties in previous elections that will be SW,SE and some Middlebelt states for PDP and then NE,NW and some middlebelt states for Buhari then add all the total votes and see that Buhari do always defeat PDP in all previous elections.

The difference in 2015 was that south-west states and Edo state in south-South refuse PDP to write results in their states.

Or do you want to tell me that this states that were under ACN ought not to vote for their own party presidential candidate but were voting for PDP.

That is why i told you that PDP was rigging previous elections by writing results from south-west states.

Come 2019,nothing will change the alliance of the north and south-west will still produce Buhari/osinbajo come 2019 and i know that people like you will simply go offline after they are declare winners and come back after some weeks or months to complain that APC rig the election.

I know people like you and i don't take you serious because right in your mind you know that there is no magic that PDP can do to remove Buhari/osinbajo come 2019 but you are just giving yourself and brainwashed PDP supporters hope.
Re: PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice by tuniski: 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
PHILipu1:

You are so shallow Mr man and i wonder if you are even in Nigeria.

All those states that you mentioned.PDP for once never won any election their but were just allowed by the state governors of those state then to write figures which was not possible in 2015.

So if you remove those south-west from both Parties in previous elections that will be SW,SE and some Middlebelt states for PDP and then NE,NW and some middlebelt states for Buhari then add all the total votes and see that Buhari do always defeat PDP in all previous elections.

The difference in 2015 was that south-west states and Edo state in south-South refuse PDP to write results in their states.

Or do you want to tell me that this states that were under ACN ought not to vote for their own party presidential candidate but were voting for PDP.

That is why i told you that PDP was rigging previous elections by writing results from south-west states.

Come 2019,nothing will change the alliance of the north and south-west will still produce Buhari/osinbajo come 2019 and i know that people like you will simply go offline after they are declare winners and come back after some weeks or months to complain that APC rig the election.

I know people like you and i don't take you serious because right in your mind you know that there is no magic that PDP can do to remove Buhari/osinbajo come 2019 but you are just giving yourself and brainwashed PDP supporters hope.
I give up on you.
You certainly don't it get bye bye.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice by PHILipu1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
tuniski:
I give up on. You! You certainly don't get bye bye.
2019 will soon be here and we will all be alive and we will see the outcome. But i know it will be landslide.
Re: PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice by chernest2002: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
Even Evans the kidnapper will win buhari in 2019.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Absence From Presidential Debate / The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.