Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

6 Ways To Make Itel P51 Last Longer And Run Smoother - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Ways To Make Itel P51 Last Longer And Run Smoother (2968 Views)

Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone / Itel Mobile Launches P51 As Small Doctor Thrills Fans In Lagos (Photos) / Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Ways To Make Itel P51 Last Longer And Run Smoother by Oyindebrah(f): 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
To maintain a battery that's 5000mAh can be stressful because human psychology goes like 'this battery doesn't last' but trust me it does,there are some background apps consuming your battery meanwhile you can't even see them because you thought they weren't on.

1.Smart Power Saving Mode.
The smart power saving mode helps to optimize the battery drain in a smart way and stretch the battery life by 15% or even more.

2.Custom Mode
You can choose to turn off WiFi,Bluetooth,hotspot,or adjust display brightness as needed.

3.Ultra power saving mode.
The remaining 20% battery cab support a standby of 13days,that allows you to enjoy basic phone functions like calls,text messages,calendar.

4.Battery Drain Command.
You can control this function by checking the battery usage option on the P51,and chek the app using the most and shut it down. This one is pretty straightforward and better.

5.One click clean
Clearing the cache of your P51 can help to clear apps that aren't needed and it releases more ram to the phone and then also makes the battery consumption lower since apps were been cleared.

6.App Freeze.
You can freeze apps on your phone which will make apps not to work and you can un-freeze when you're ready to use the app again.

I hope these tips were useful?
Re: 6 Ways To Make Itel P51 Last Longer And Run Smoother by Freak101(f): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2017
They were useful on my own phone grin thanks...by the way,is the itel P51 out?
Re: 6 Ways To Make Itel P51 Last Longer And Run Smoother by Oyindebrah(f): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2017
Freak101:
They were useful on my own phone grin thanks...by the way,is the itel P51 out?
nah it's not,today is the market launch of the P51
Re: 6 Ways To Make Itel P51 Last Longer And Run Smoother by Freak101(f): 9:44am On Jul 15, 2017
Oyindebrah:
nah it's not,today is the market launch of the P51
Oh wow that's nice...thought it was out in stores already..thanks for updating me..so after today anyone can buy the P51,yeah?
Re: 6 Ways To Make Itel P51 Last Longer And Run Smoother by Oyindebrah(f): 10:58am On Jul 15, 2017
Freak101:
Oh wow that's nice...thought it was out in stores already..thanks for updating me..so after today anyone can buy the P51,yeah?
yeah,after today,P51 will sell across all stores nationwide at 30,000-33,000 depending on the location
Re: 6 Ways To Make Itel P51 Last Longer And Run Smoother by Freak101(f): 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
Oyindebrah:
yeah,after today,P51 will sell across all stores nationwide at 30,000-33,000 depending on the location
P51 is even affordable, niceee,didn't know that its cool like this
Re: 6 Ways To Make Itel P51 Last Longer And Run Smoother by Akpevwe9: 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
The itel P51 is already out? Is it nation wide or Lagos only?
Re: 6 Ways To Make Itel P51 Last Longer And Run Smoother by Oyindebrah(f): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
Freak101:
P51 is even affordable, niceee,didn't know that its cool like this
yeah,the P51 is really affordable wink
Re: 6 Ways To Make Itel P51 Last Longer And Run Smoother by Freak101(f): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
Akpevwe9:
P51 that's nationwide already,stay there and be dulling
Re: 6 Ways To Make Itel P51 Last Longer And Run Smoother by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
Tips will be useful when I buy my own P51 this new week grin
Re: 6 Ways To Make Itel P51 Last Longer And Run Smoother by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
Akpevwe9:
haha P51 that has been out since early July,wow
Re: 6 Ways To Make Itel P51 Last Longer And Run Smoother by Oyindebrah(f): 8:18am On Aug 08, 2017
AdeOluwaTomiwa:
Tips will be useful when I buy my own P51 this new week grin
yeah you should try the tips on your P51..very useful
Re: 6 Ways To Make Itel P51 Last Longer And Run Smoother by Hemireal: 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hi, please I need assistance with my p51.
Whenever I run apps like Top radio app, Nigeria Info apps on my phone, after minimizing to use other functions the apps stop running. I.e apps don't play in background what do I do
Re: 6 Ways To Make Itel P51 Last Longer And Run Smoother by drfunso1(m): 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
I'm planning to buy this phone. I hope its gonna be a good phone
Re: 6 Ways To Make Itel P51 Last Longer And Run Smoother by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 26, 2018
Hemireal:
Hi, please I need assistance with my p51.
Whenever I run apps like Top radio app, Nigeria Info apps on my phone, after minimizing to use other functions the apps stop running. I.e apps don't play in background what do I do
it's called app optimization, for phones with ram lower than 3gb the apps are optimized to close after sometime to avoid draining battery while running in background, if you want background performance buy an iPhone or Samsung with ram of 3gb and more

(1) (Reply)

Ciphone Gsm Mobile Phone Tv Iphone A510 / How to recharge phone from your bank account / When Last Have You Read A phone user manual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.