Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

How Durable Is Ulfones Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Durable Is Ulfones Phones (1098 Views)

Oukitel c12: How Durable? / How Durable Is The Leagoo Kiicaa Mix? / Itel Phones How Durable Is It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Durable Is Ulfones Phones by peterincredible: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
hi my fellow nairalanders have been doing some research about phones so that i can buy the one that fit my specs and i stumbled upon ulfone tiger and am scared make hin no go spoil after 4 month so am asking about anybody who have used any ulfone phone to give me feedback or his opinion about how good is ulfone product how durable their product are so that i may decide whether to buy it or not you opinion and comment are highly appreciated
Re: How Durable Is Ulfones Phones by dotedote: 12:39am On Jul 14, 2017
Ulefone Tiger is nothing to be scared of as i'm preparing to order my Ulefone Power 2. Go for it without hesitating cos sometimes our fears drive us into worse situations. Haven;t u seen people end up buying fakes as a result of being too careful not to.
Order it and be a proud owner any day soon and dont forget to do the review.
Re: How Durable Is Ulfones Phones by Seyilome(m): 1:20am On Jul 14, 2017
Ulefone makes good phone, i have ordered for Ulefone U008 pro through Noobody
Re: How Durable Is Ulfones Phones by EzeeYFB(m): 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
Went through the ulephone Gemini pro n the specs is amazing too, yet to order mine tho
Re: How Durable Is Ulfones Phones by Donsammi(m): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2017
peterincredible:
hi my fellow nairalanders have been doing some research about phones so that i can buy the one that fit my specs and i stumbled upon ulfone tiger and am scared make hin no go spoil after 4 month so am asking about anybody who have used any ulfone phone to give me feedback or his opinion about how good is ulfone product how durable their product are so that i may decide whether to buy it or not you opinion and comment are highly appreciated

I also ordered for that too.

expecting it this week or next..
Re: How Durable Is Ulfones Phones by EzeeYFB(m): 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
Donsammi:

I also ordered for that too.
expecting it this week or next..
mehn I'm new to ordering stuff online Please How do I order mine too, the ulephone Gemini pro I got in mind
Re: How Durable Is Ulfones Phones by Donsammi(m): 12:33am On Jul 21, 2017
EzeeYFB:
mehn I'm new to ordering stuff online
Please How do I order mine too, the ulephone Gemini pro I got in mind
that's marked as shipped from overseas so you goan pay through automatic bank transfer.. (jumiapay)
and wait 13-22days
don't worry it's safe .
I have tried aliexpress tho.
Re: How Durable Is Ulfones Phones by Stormyweather(m): 7:25am On Jul 21, 2017
EzeeYFB:
mehn I'm new to ordering stuff online
Please How do I order mine too, the ulephone Gemini pro I got in mind
use aliexpress it's quite easy. Or you can contact me to help you. I'm not ordering it for you, I'm just showing you how to. For the sake of other things you might wanna order. 08068172042. It's free too
Re: How Durable Is Ulfones Phones by joesmarty(m): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2017
have you guy's seen the ulefone s8? it's beautiful thinking of ordering one.
Re: How Durable Is Ulfones Phones by MarkWayne89: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
It's an overall great phone which should be able to run everything for around two years.

(1) (Reply)

How To Bypass Any Android Lock Screen / Unlock Your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter And Snap Chat Account For Free. / How To Stop Automatic Updates On Android Tablets Or Phones And Save Your Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.