Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:08 AM

Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) (40266 Views)

Pastor Adewuyi Adegoke ‘Kidnaps Self’, Demands N3m From Congregation (photos) / 19-year-old Lady Kidnaps Self, Demands N600,000 Ransom From Father / Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) by Marvidris(f): 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
serves him right
Re: Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) by obamabinladen(m): 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
PointZerom:
"Udoh was later picked up and he confessed to the crime. He said he had checked into a hotel in Iyana Ipaja area on July 3, where he spend 3 nights without food and water".

"The suspect said he later trekked to Ifo area in Ogun state only to return to Lagos tooking frail for his story to look convincing".

Can you imagine?.

Can you beat that?.
Re: Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) by ochallo: 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
i give him a little probs for the starving and trekking, at least he put some work into it. This is the end of that family relationship by the way, that brother is dead to the victim.
Re: Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) by Alwaystruth: 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
I think the anti kidnapping law covered self kidnapping..Lol..Nigerians know how to be break laws
and how to beat law officers ...new version added to the anti kidnapping bill..
Re: Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) by Exponental(m): 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
Is the brother worth N100m that the brother thought to start with N60m?
Re: Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) by einsteino(m): 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
YorubaNigga:
B.iafraud

remi tinubu is deltan, she is itsekiri.
Re: Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) by BENEFICIAL12(m): 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
THIS ONE NA SELF-EVANS
Re: Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) by muller101(m): 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
kenny714433:
Business minded nigga. God bless ur hustle.

Op, where did u say he is from?
from nigeria
Re: Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) by Lamasta(m): 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
The World Is Really Coming To An End....What Hapened yesterday At Imo State University , (Back gate) ... A Girl, (200L) Studying Mass Communication who is squatting With Her Friend Invited A Man To Her hostel, someone she met @Envy bar ) Not Knowing Dat D Man Is An Occultic Man... Her room mate Traveled For weekend.... She Was D Only One left In d hostel... She asked D Man What She Could Offer Him, D Man Said...Heineken. She Went Out To Buy D Heineken As SHe Came Back, She Saw D Man Holding A Black Pot....So She Screamed Jesus Nd D Man Turned Into A Big Dragon Nd Swallowed Her... As Her neighbours Entered d Room They Screamed Jesus! Wen dey Saw
The Dragon Swallowing Her...
So am Thinking Of How To Complete This Yeye Story that you Have Wasted your Time To Read
plz don't insult me... I am not feeling fine.. ... . copied
Re: Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
The man is mad... cheesy grin he won be like evans.. grin
Re: Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) by Bills2307(m): 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
me after seeing Liverpool at d first paragraph, just to c APAPA Lagos. everything is possible in Lagos

Re: Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
def111:
Na mogue shot be that ?
grin grin grin grin grin imagine!
Re: Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) by rusher14: 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Method actor.

Got into character, knew his lines yet the movie was a flop.
Re: Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) by YorubaNigga(m): 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
einsteino:

remi tinubu is deltan, she is itsekiri.
Itsekiris ain't flat-headers like you grin
Re: Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) by Edu3Again: 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
YorubaNigga:
B.iafraud
Na when e suit una Akwa Ibom na Biafra.
Re: Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) by bams2999(m): 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
This is naija so funny
Re: Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) by odogwueast: 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
Evans as open so many people eye about kidnapping
Re: Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) by fumiswtpusy(f): 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
YorubaNigga:
B.iafraud
We're is that nto akwa ibom are you seeing how they are calling him Biafra meaning biafra.
When they pay you people small change you come online claiming akwa ibom using Google translation.
What ipob are saying is truth nigeria is a shit hoe.but lagos will not be part of oduduwa republic. Because yorubas are treacherous ,dirty with slavish mentality.we that are develop in lagos we form our own country.
ever since my nephew was used for rituals in ogun state I have started supporting ipob because most of what they are saying is true.
What an innocent young blood wasted.
I can't wait for nigeria to break up.
United states of LAGOS loading.the best country in africa.
It will be small but mighty.

1 Like

Re: Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) by whizzyleejr(m): 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
Igbo kwenu, dem fit do anything to get money, brain too much
Re: Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) by samdav925: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
Even eh show say recession dey naija true true .na blackboard dem take pose for mug shot
Re: Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) by TheDirectorate: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
ExpensiveG:
Dis one na FAMILY matter shocked

which kind rough play be dis, dey guy na greed DONKEY

May we never have dis kind of brother in our family....

Internally generated revenue.
Re: Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) by Apexdon(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
whizzyleejr:
Igbo kwenu, dem fit do anything to get money, brain too much
Fool so Efik/Ibibio are now igbos
Re: Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) by ExpensiveG: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
TheDirectorate:

Internally generated revenue.
grin
Re: Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) by ICEMAN(m): 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
The hustle is real. Na wa o! Naija!
Re: Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) by YorubaNigga(m): 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

We're is that nto akwa ibom are you seeing how they are calling him Biafra meaning biafra.
When they pay you people small change you come online claiming akwa ibom using Google translation.
What ipob are saying is truth nigeria is a shit hoe.but lagos will not be part of oduduwa republic. Because yorubas are treacherous ,dirty with slavish mentality.we that are develop in lagos we form our own country.
ever since my nephew was used for rituals in ogun state I have started supporting ipob because most of what they are saying is true.
What an innocent young blood wasted.
I can't wait for nigeria to break up.
United states of LAGOS loading.the best country in africa.
It will be small but mighty.
Though it's quite complex to fathom your point however I'll try to.

Sorry for your nephew loss despite me knowing there would be more to the story than the ordinary.

The way you address the Yorubas sounds rude. They allow ur business to be established with profit, gave u shelter, comfort, food, and all u can repay is this disgusting remark?

Also I almost cracked my ribs grin when you mentioned Lagos involved with B.iafra. Aunty u need take some chill and let your brothers do the dragging with me grin
Re: Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) by kenny714433(m): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
muller101:
from nigeria

Ok. I thought as much
Re: Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2017

Re: Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) by Healer007: 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
grin grin
People dey fine money sha...... Kai..... This one baaaaaaaaad gringringrin
Re: Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) by hassantsowa: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
That means a lot of people have been succeeding... Bad market for that nigga
Re: Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) by einsteino(m): 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
YorubaNigga:

Itsekiris ain't flat-headers like you grin

you and your over assuming self smh. anyways i am deltan just like her. there is a life outside nairaland, you would be better off living it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Declares Woman, Man Wanted For Stealing Over N100million (pics) / South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating / Army Arrests Lawan Abubakar Umar Garliga & Bayaga Manye, Boko Haram Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.