Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) (50185 Views)

Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State / Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos / Mansur Dan-Ali, Danjuma Nanfo & LYM Hassan In $1.4 Million Contract Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) by arterxerxes: 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4K8D7c-Ssg

GOVERNOR WIKE URGES ARMY TO SUPPORT POLICE IN THE FIGHT AGAINST KIDNAPPING

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has called on the Nigeria Army to support the Police in tackling the rising wave of Kidnapping in the country.

He also urged the Army to work with the police to fight cultism in the state.

Speaking during a courtesy visit by the Minister of Defence, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali on Thursday at the Government House Port Harcourt, Governor Wike said that the support will help in promoting security across the country.

He assured the Security agencies that his administration will continue to provide logistics and financial support for them to discharge their responsibilities.

The governor said: "I want to urge the Nigerian Army to support the police tackle kidnapping and enhance security.

"It is also necessary that you assist the police to weed out cultists as they are beginning to rear their ugly heads and trouble peace loving residents of the state".

He said that Rivers State has not witnessed any major vandalism of oil pipelines because of the security programmes being executed by the State Government.

The governor maintained that the State Government will improve areas of partnership with the Nigerian Army for better security in the state.

Earlier in his remarks, the Minister of Defence, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali commended Governor Wike for his support to the security agencies.

He assured that the Buhari administration will continue to invest in the improvement of security across the country.

The Minister of Defence noted that the investments in security have led to the reduction of crime in the Niger Delta.

The Minister of Defence was accompanied bt the Chief of Army Staff, Lt General Tukur Buratai, the General Officer Commanding 6 Division, Major General Okon Udoh and senior Army Officers.

Simeon Nwakaudu,
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media.

13th July, 2017.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) by alegbeleye(m): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
OK o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
We the good people of rivers state heartily welcome the army in rivers state because the rivers state right now is a crime scene. Not a single day passes by without hearing gunshots from God knows where, with the high level of crime in rivers state including kidnapping and cultism the average life expectancy of rivers residents is 45yrs. Anyone that opposes the presence of soldiers in this state is a terrorist

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) by mmb(m): 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
The slayer of Boko Haram and Igbos.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
Okay
Re: Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) by Caustics: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) by Jaytecq(m): 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
i dont knw y.... i just love the Military

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) by bbbabes(f): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
There is tension in that region, I swear

3 Likes

Re: Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) by g4everybody(m): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
what happend to Joint task force, or has it been disbanded.
Re: Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) by iamwoods(m): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
i think what am seeing is just a country full with jokers

4 Likes

Re: Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) by JewelRegi(f): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Welcome to Rivers state. Let's see a good impart of your presence.

6 Likes

Re: Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) by AndriaRich(m): 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
Meanwhile badoo members still at large...

4 Likes

Re: Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) by zicoraads: 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
That handsome army guy behind Buratai got married sometime last year or so. His arewa wife was simply breathtaking.

And why is the man on red cap looking at Wike that way? grin

3 Likes

Re: Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) by tpraiz(m): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
THIS IS CALLED ACTION
Re: Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) by NLTroubleChild: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
A good heart here should help me with 5k to pay for my faculty and departmental fee which is ending tomorrow please. After tomorrow it's going to be increased to 15k,Please Nairalanders help me

1 Like

Re: Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) by ddippset(m): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
Jaytecq:
but you don't want to join so they don't post you to be among the team to find tomopolo or shekau abi?

3 Likes

Re: Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) by SexyNairalander: 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
booked

Re: Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) by bams2999(m): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
Good work Buhari administration

2 Likes

Re: Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) by ifyain: 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
Please be careful inviting the army to do police job. if the police have failed, then we should restructure the entire force rather than inviting the army. these politicians are dumb.

3 Likes

Re: Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
Jaytecq:

Why you no join?
Re: Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) by hilroy: 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
Where are the Igbos? undecided

1 Like

Re: Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
69th RC who has a Major General to link me up with.
Re: Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) by partnerbiz4: 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
And bokoharam been dey kill dem finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) by igbozionism(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
I know they came to discuss how to frustrate Biafra just like ty danjuma paid wike a visit during the arrest of KANU. but I know that their plans have failed. there is no way a whole coas will pay wine a visit a PDP state just for cultist unrest

1 Like

Re: Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) by Crystolexy: 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Alright.. they thinks its by showing heavy ammunition so that Nnamdi Kanu will be thrown into fear

1 Like

Re: Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) by EDDGgold: 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
Amaechi boys harassing peace loving people in rivers..... thump up wike.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) by yessm(m): 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
BroZuma:
Okay
Re: Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) by EDDGgold: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
bams2999:
Good work Buhari administration
the dead one? Rethink and say something better.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates / Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver / Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.