Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days (5500 Views)

What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal This Jan 2018 / Need Help In Completing My Registeration For Payoneer Card / How Can i Fund My Payoneer Card In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by CosmicJames(m): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
Today I'm going to share with us the fastest way to get a Payoneer card free of charge. Payoneer is a global payment processing company based in the USA.

When you open a Payoneer account , you get a USA bank account. With this USA bank account, you can get paid by any company or website on the internet and be able to withdraw the money with a Payoneer card onbank ATM in your country.

Note, without the Payoneer card, you can't withdraw from your Payoneer account.

Some people when applying for their Payoneer account use the wrong address method and get their card missing in transit.

That's why I want to share with you the sure fire way to get your Payoneer Card without getting it lost in transit due wrong address method.

Before you can get a Payoneer card, you must first open a Payoneer account. Payoneer encourages us to refer our friends to their website. So the link below is my referral link. Yes, I'm referring you to Payoneer because I want you to get a USA bank account to easily withdraw your earnings online.

Here is the sigh up link:

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/FVgTZEsD3IMgv-8b94UC9g6b3a7EmgdJkeU7k-hKujguysF3ZSQhGibVANzj48sSHP756pgazzRh1XMZmKeeOw2

Now when signing up, you can use your home address. But the method adviced in this tutorial is to use a Post Office address that is close to you. That way, you can be sure to get your card in less than 14days without it being lost in transit.

As a matter of fact, that was how I applied (Post office address method) and get my Payoneer card and get in less than 14days.

More updates coming up shortly.

If you are in a hurry, just follow the link in my signature to read the rest of this tutorial free

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by CosmicJames(m): 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tutorial Source.
This tutorial is coming to you from my latest baby project aka Kikimat.
https://www.kikimat.com/community/payment-processors-gateways/how-to-get-a-payoneer-card-in-less-than-14days/
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
I tried registering, but I get to a page that they start asking for SWIFT nd other details, unfortunately Nigeria isn't in d country list sef undecided
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by Tongsman(m): 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
SmoothNigerian:
I tried registering, but I get to a page that they start asking for SWIFT nd other details, unfortunately Nigeria isn't in d country list sef undecided
it may be that you are using a VPN, disable any active vpn and use Nigerian IP. Payoneer accepts Nigerians
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by CosmicJames(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
SmoothNigerian:

Payoneer proudly support Nigeria.
You are having this issue of Nigeria not on the list due to the browser you use to access the site.
In some browsers Nigeria doesn't show up.

To solve this problem, use different browsers and try again.

Let me know if you have any challenge
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by CosmicJames(m): 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tongsman:

it may be that you are using a VPN, disable any active vpn and use Nigerian IP. Payoneer accepts Nigerians
Sure, Payoneer accepts Nigeria.
Is just that in some browsers, Nigeria doesn't show up.
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by africanman85: 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
CosmicJames:
Sure, Payoneer accepts Nigeria.
Is just that in some browsers, Nigeria doesn't show up.
I tried to use a p.o box address but payoneer send a msg to my email that they don't accept p.o box address. pls how did u write d post office address to make them accept it ?
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by CosmicJames(m): 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
africanman85:
I tried to use a p.o box address but payoneer send a msg to my email that they don't accept p.o box address. pls how did u write d post office address to make them accept it ?
Of course Payoneer doesn't accept PO.Box.
They will tell this on the application form.
There is no special way to write an address.

Just follow the instructions I gave in the article and you will be fine.
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by Ward01: 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
Interested too.
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by africanman85: 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
CosmicJames:

Of course Payoneer doesn't accept PO.Box.
They will tell this on the application form.
There is no special way to write an address.

Just follow the instructions I gave in the article and you will be fine.
I don't have a traceable address, how do I still get d card
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by CosmicJames(m): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
africanman85:
I took my time to put together a step by step guide on how to get the card in less than 14days.
I didn't ask you to pay for it. But of course you must go through the guide.
If you can't go through the guide, then I doubt if there is any thing I can do again to help you.
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by tugrow(m): 8:01am On Jul 15, 2017
africanman85:

Bro follow this instructions, and you are good to go

When applying for it, use your normal home address, den you will see a place or box that will be required for your postal code or zip code, now use Google, ask google, what is the postal code of the local government area you are , for instance you are in ikeja in Lagos, ask

What is the postal code of ikeja, you will see the post code of ikeja name after street by street, you choose the one link to your area or street you live, with this, the can even bring it to your house, you go to the post office in your area when it due time to receive, the card will be sent to that post office

Hope this will help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by CosmicJames(m): 8:48am On Jul 29, 2017
tugrow:

When applying for it, use your normal home address, den you will see a place or box that will be required for your postal code or zip code, now use Google, ask google, what is the postal code of the local government area you are , for instance you are in ikeja in Lagos, ask

What is the postal code of ikeja, you will see the post code of ikeja name after street by street, you choose the one link to your area or street you live, with this, the can even bring it to your house, you go to the post office in your area when it due time to receive, the card will be sent to that post office

Hope this will help
Of course it should help but still a long process can't guarantee the card not missing in transit.
I have my own Payoneer delivered to the Post address I use as my address in less than 14days.
That's I advise people in the tutorial that instead of using their house address, they should use a Post Office address that is close to them.

Just as you said, it is also important to use your state postal code instead of the national code of 234. To get your state postal code, Google your state postal.
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by chijohn42k2(m): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2017
SIR, shey I go need any valid ID card b4 I go or after I collect my payoneer card for activation thanks.

CosmicJames:

Of course it should help but still a long process can't guarantee the card not missing in transit.
I have my own Payoneer delivered to the Post address I use as my address in less than 14days.
That's I advise people in the tutorial that instead of using their house address, they should use a Post Office address that is close to them.

Just as you said, it is also important to use your state postal code instead of the national code of 234. To get your state postal code, Google your state postal.
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by CosmicJames(m): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
chijohn42k2:
SIR, shey I go need any valid ID card b4 I go or after I collect my payoneer card for activation thanks.

You need a valid National ID, Drivers License or Voters Card. Any of these cards will do.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by tugrow(m): 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
CosmicJames:

op you misquote me, I didn't say that the will use home address to receive the card, all I say is that, when filling your delivery address form on payoneer site, the will also requires your full address even before you get to the box that will require postal code, NOTE: unless you choose others delivery method, which is paid delivery which the will use the service of DHL Express, the will not delivery to your home address, free delivery will always to post office, it only DHL that can delivery to your door but it paid, the will deliver the card in 4 working days.

Secondly, don't mislead your followers, there is nothing like national code from delivery in Nigeria, the said 234 you refer to, is Nigerian international dialling code, which means if you are in Ghana and you want to call Nigeria, you must add 234 to the person number, before you can connect to the person

Hope this help undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by inno1love(m): 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
Please, must I collect the card personally from the post office, or it can be delivered to my office address by the post office? If I have to collect it from the post office, how would I know it has arrived? Thanks
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by tugrow(m): 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
inno1love:
Please, must I collect the card personally from the post office, or it can be delivered to my office address by the post office? If I have to collect it from the post office, how would I know it has arrived? Thanks
let me start from from how to know it arrived, when your card application is successful, the will sent you a containing the estimated date your card will arrived , pending on where you are, the post office officer, may bring it to your house address before the deadline, if after the deadline the don't bring it to your house, go to your office office, and tell them you were expecting a parcel, and tell them your name and details of the parcel, if it as arrived the will give it to you.

Hope it helps undecided
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by inno1love(m): 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
tugrow:
let me start from from how to know it arrived, when your card application is successful, the will sent you a containing the estimated date your card will arrived , pending on where you are, the post office officer, may bring it to your house address before the deadline, if after the deadline the don't bring it to your house, go to your office office, and tell them you were expecting a parcel, and tell them your name and details of the parcel, if it as arrived the will give it to you.

Hope it helps undecided

It sure helps, bro....thanks a lot
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by CosmicJames(m): 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
tugrow:
op you misquote me, I didn't say that the will use home address to receive the card, all I say is that, when filling your delivery address form on payoneer site, the will also requires your full address even before you get to the box that will require postal code, NOTE: unless you choose others delivery method, which is paid delivery which the will use the service of DHL Express, the will not delivery to your home address, free delivery will always to post office, it only DHL that can delivery to your door but it paid, the will deliver the card in 4 working days.

Secondly, don't mislead your followers, there is nothing like national code from delivery in Nigeria, the said 234 you refer to, is Nigerian international dialling code, which means if you are in Ghana and you want to call Nigeria, you must add 234 to the person number, before you can connect to the person
i
Hope this help undecided
You actually didn't explain that your first post what you meant like you did now. All you said and I quote is "use your normal home address ".
There was no explanation as to when and where they should add their normal home address. Towards the end of the post you said "the card will be sent to the Post office"

And the post ended up becoming very confusing. And without me quoting you which resulted in you coming up to explain what you really meant, that post would've continue to mean that you said they should use their normal home address to apply for Payoneer card.

You actually cause the confusion. Next time try making your point clear and say exactly what you mean to avoid this kind of situation.

On the issue of misleading my followers, you are very wrong on that. I think you didn't read the post well or maybe you didn't understand it. All I'm trying to do here is to help and not to mislead anybody.

Did you see where I said they should use their state code and not the national code of 234?
What is misleading in that? Did I say 234 is a national postal code and that they should use it as their postal code to receive their Payoneer card?

Who told you that 234 is a national code? Or because it is not a postal code, you think is not a national code?

Honestly that your post didn't go down well bro. Even if you spotted a mistake and you wanted to correct it, that's not the best way to go about it. Many people who read that your post will think that I'm misleading people here. We should be careful how we speak in public forum like this especially when it has to do with somebody' character and personality in order not to destroy it unintentionally.
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by tugrow(m): 9:02am On Jul 30, 2017
CosmicJames:

CosmicJames:

Who told you that 234 is a national code? Or because it is not a postal code, you think is not a national code
bro, this were you make mention of notional code

I'm off this thread, I gain nothing to start arguments with me, but nothing consent national code of 234 with payoneer.

So when posting something in public forum, know that people are watching

Sorry if I have offended you but the truth must be told

Thanks
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by CosmicJames(m): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
tugrow:

bro, this were you make mention of notional code

I'm off this thread, I gain nothing to start arguments with me, but nothing consent national code of 234 with payoneer.

So when posting something in public forum, know that people are watching

Sorry if I have offended you but the truth must be told

Thanks
You actually offended me. But is good that you've apologize. Your pology is accepted. When next you want to correct a mistake, do it the proper way to avoid unnecessary arguments.

Why are you leaving the thread?
Because I said you shouldn't have said that I'm misleading my followers since all I'm actually doing is to help people and not to mislead anybody?

Well then.
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by Lagosfinder(m): 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
tugrow:

Hope this will help

You made it understandable that the op just promoting his link
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by tugrow(m): 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lagosfinder:

You made it understandable that the op just promoting his link
grin grin cheesy

Na your mouth, I hear oooo
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
CosmicJames:
Today I'm going to share with us the fastest way to get a Payoneer card free of charge. Payoneer is a global payment processing company based in the USA.

When you open a Payoneer account , you get a USA bank account. With this USA bank account, you can get paid by any company or website on the internet and be able to withdraw the money with a Payoneer card onbank ATM in your country.

Note, without the Payoneer card, you can't withdraw from your Payoneer account.

Some people when applying for their Payoneer account use the wrong address method and get their card missing in transit.

That's why I want to share with you the sure fire way to get your Payoneer Card without getting it lost in transit due wrong address method.

Before you can get a Payoneer card, you must first open a Payoneer account. Payoneer encourages us to refer our friends to their website. So the link below is my referral link. Yes, I'm referring you to Payoneer because I want you to get a USA bank account to easily withdraw your earnings online.

Here is the sigh up link:

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/FVgTZEsD3IMgv-8b94UC9g6b3a7EmgdJkeU7k-hKujguysF3ZSQhGibVANzj48sSHP756pgazzRh1XMZmKeeOw2

Now when signing up, you can use your home address. But the method adviced in this tutorial is to use a Post Office address that is close to you. That way, you can be sure to get your card in less than 14days without it being lost in transit.

As a matter of fact, that was how I applied (Post office address method) and get my Payoneer card and get in less than 14days.

More updates coming up shortly.

If you are in a hurry, just follow the link in my signature to read the rest of this tutorial free
I opened a payoneer account but no option to request for a card. It's not on the website anymore.
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by fergusen: 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Use (click) the link below to get your Payoneer MasterCard sent to your door step (house address) within 12 days! You also get $25 for using the referral link. Remember to add your mobile phone number to your address!

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/D8S7c0vHyq8YdA5-nop9h-Hs0oj52kPEOBKn7cTi-2-La1opmmqzQ9mB9-LkAPuTeBGxDnpBwZLq2iKvGdHu_w2
kiss
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by fergusen: 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
africanman85:
Input the zip code/postal code of your location.
To get the postal code, just search google, and narrow it down to the closest location.
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by UltimateM: 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
I signed up but didn't see the $25 in my account or is it until I receive the card and activate it?
fergusen:
Use (click) the link below to get your Payoneer MasterCard sent to your door step (house address) within 12 days! You also get $25 for using the referral link. Remember to add your mobile phone number to your address!

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/D8S7c0vHyq8YdA5-nop9h-Hs0oj52kPEOBKn7cTi-2-La1opmmqzQ9mB9-LkAPuTeBGxDnpBwZLq2iKvGdHu_w2
kiss
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by fergusen: 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
UltimateM:
I signed up but didn't see the $25 in my account or is it until I receive the card and activate it?
Not so straight forward as you think. There are terms and conditions attached to it.
At any point (the moment) you receive a payment of $100 in your payoneer account (through fiverr, amazon, or other companies), both the person who referred you, and you, will get $25.
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by CosmicJames(m): 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
fergusen:

Not so straight forward as you think. There are terms and conditions attached to it.
At any point (the moment) you receive a payment of $100 in your payoneer account (through fiverr, amazon, or other companies), both the person who referred you, and you, will get $25.
Correct, well explained. That's exactly the way it works.
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by Jsaviour(f): 7:18am On Aug 06, 2017
I signed up recently but there was no mention of card, whether it will be sent or when it will be sent. What do could be the issue. Is it new development or what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money / Call for your program of work / CSCS Records N4.9bn Profit, Pays 70 Kobo Dividend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.