Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Nollywood Producer Releases Movie On Evans The Kidnapper - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Producer Releases Movie On Evans The Kidnapper (1049 Views)

Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) / Nollywood Releases A Movie On Evans The Kidnapper (Photo) / "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Producer Releases Movie On Evans The Kidnapper by Harbay0101(m): 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
Just like many predicted, a Nollywood producer has latched on the story of the notorious kidnap kingpin to make a movie.

Few weeks after the notorious kidnap kingpin » ,
Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike alias Evans was arrested, a Nollywood producer has released a movie ostensibly to chronicle the crimes committed by the 36-year-old.
The movie titled Evans, the City of Crime, produced and directed by one James Oguejiofor Godsword, made its debut into the market on Monday, July 10, 2017, and stars Nollywood bad boy, Kelvin Ifeduba and other top actors.

The movie, according to those who have been privileged to watch it, aims at capturing the life and times of the billionaire kidnapper who was arrested » inside his Magodo Phase II GRA in the Shangisha area of Lagos State, on June 10, 2017.
Recall how the story of Evans became the hottest news in Nigeria shortly after he was arrested and the media feasted on him and made sure they milked everything about him, both the imagined and the real.
The feasting on Evans led to the police transferring him to Abuja so as to minimize the access reporters were getting to him in Lagos, leading to rumours that he had vanished from the cell at the Command Headquarters in Ikeja.
The rumour only died down after the Force Public Relations Officer [FPRO], CSP Jimoh Moshood released a statement stating that Evans was transferred to Abuja for his own safety.

It was just a matter of time before Nollywood pounced on the wave-making news to make a movie out of him and for those who had wagered that such a movie was in the making, they were not mistaken.

Re: Nollywood Producer Releases Movie On Evans The Kidnapper by SplendidE(f): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
hahaha I thought as much,I swear I saw this coming. I trust biafran producers,them no the carry last. naija I hail thee.
Re: Nollywood Producer Releases Movie On Evans The Kidnapper by Fabre2: 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
omo I need 2 watch diz film make I check Google

Re: Nollywood Producer Releases Movie On Evans The Kidnapper by neilpropatel: 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Nollywood Producer Releases Movie On Evans The Kidnapper by NollywoodNews24(f): 1:49am On Jul 14, 2017
Hungry people
Re: Nollywood Producer Releases Movie On Evans The Kidnapper by Stephenclip: 7:04am On Dec 12, 2018
Re: Nollywood Producer Releases Movie On Evans The Kidnapper by johnsnap(m): 5:15am On Dec 27, 2018
Here you can check the detail information about the pets.
https://dogsfud.com
Re: Nollywood Producer Releases Movie On Evans The Kidnapper by marvelsonn: 10:47am On Jan 25, 2019
Read more for getting more tips on dogs food.
Re: Nollywood Producer Releases Movie On Evans The Kidnapper by alexis96: 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
PPSSPP the PSP emulator for iOS allows you to play games on your iPhone for free.

(1) (Reply)

Chase: First Sci-fi Film In Northern Nigeria Created By Nigerian Teens / Fatherhood (2018) - A Must Watch Yoruba Movie / Labarina Season 3 Episode 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.