|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,888,518 members, 6,943,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 02 July 2022 at 09:07 PM
|Confidential Secretary At People-matters by Analystmary2017: 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2017|
To provide administrative support to executive management, efficiently dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks, interface with internal and external customers, carry out research and manage information with discretion and confidentiality.
• Manage and review filing and office systems, including databases (contacts, etc)
• Screen phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handle them when appropriate;
• Process in-coming and out-going correspondence
• Create and manage diaries/calendars. Schedule and track appointments
• Arrange travel, visas and accommodation.
• Draft correspondence/communications and type documents (including French)
• Organize meetings, take minutes and ensure the MD is well prepared
• Produce documents, briefing papers, contracts, agreements, reports and presentations
• Carry out background research and present findings
• Source and order stationery, office equipment, etc.
• Meet, greet and entertain visitors at all levels of seniority
• Interface with various departments and personnel for smooth operations, including information management, approvals and feedback
• Be responsible for managing all internal and external communications for the company ensuring its messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organisation
• Effectively communicate through several channels, such as a staff intranet, email bulletins, social media and regular newsletters.
• Plan, edit and write engaging content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, periodic newsletters or regular email bulletin. Will be required to work on the layout of content.
• Build and update media lists and databases.
• Maintain customer/distribution lists.
Performance Management Responsibilities
• Ensure attendance of relevant trainings for personal development.
• Intelligent research and review of relevant documents.
• Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes
• Managing and maintaining budgets and expense reports
• Ensuring permits and licenses are renewed as at when due
• Liaising with authorities—auditors and external contacts
• Performing project oriented services
• Ability to take timely and informed decision.
• Support initiatives and provide solutions
• Communicate effectively
• Devise and maintain office systems.
• Order and maintain stationery equipment
• Proof-read documents prior to distribution
• Interact with clients on official undertakings.
• Scheduling appointments
• Sending reminders and arranging catering
• Warm reception of clients
• Arranging in-house and external event
• Organisation and good judgement.
• Loyalty and confidentiality
Minimum of 4 years’ relevant work experience
Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any field.
Relevant certifications/qualification by locally and internationally recognized regulatory body would be an added advantage
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Ability to manage a complex workload and work to tight deadlines
• Fluent writing and speaking of French and English language.
• Solid understanding of the different social networks
• Proficiency on MS Office applications including Publisher
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees
• Strong speaking skills with ability to communicate clearly and be sensitive to responses.
• Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills. Must be confident.
• Ability to devise communication strategies. Familiarity with information technology, especially digital means of communication.
• Strong secretarial and administration skills
• Teamwork and Collaboration
• Innovation & Creativity
• Result oriented
• Problem analysis
• Process Improvement
• Team Spirit
• High Energy Level
• High Potential
• Sound Oral & Written Communication
• Organisational Awareness
• Customer Orientation
• Industry Knowledge
• Strong negotiation skills
• Work Planning
• Friendly and approachable
• Highly attentive to detail
• Ability to multi -task
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Adaptive to change
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39