Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only (55062 Views)

Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari / Details Of Osinbajo’s Meeting With Governors, Security Chiefs Emerge / Summary Of Acting Presient, Osinbajo's Meeting With Southeast Traditional Rulers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by suremanpatriot: 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
Jst allow the north exhaust their presidency quota,then is indigbo turn on nex. Presidential office grin grin
my problem is that igbo no get one-voice leader ooo! They betta start grooming a true national leader
me I ready hav trusted igbo leaders we can galvanize support for nex presidency,are ppl lik firstly,Senator Ken Nnamani, second,Dr. Chris Ngege, last last,Sen.Ike Ekwerenmadu kiss
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by factwriter(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ehiscotch:
What concerns Tony Blair and the cabal? Your understanding of Nigerian politics is twisted.

It's your own understanding that is twisted. That dude just told you lot the bitter truth
...Nigeria belongs to the NORTH. Believe it or keep living a pipe dream. The white people you look up to would rather have the Northerners at elm of affairs than another tribe.

Sad, bad and unfair but true.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by Temmytea70(m): 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
loonatic for lunatic....... i kuku did not quote anyone
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by ojobekehinde: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
Viergeachar:

Are flatiyeasterners slaves or not
Let's debate that.
Omo ale!
Se omo oko niwo?
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by Aragon: 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
bonnylight003:

ok sir..

Blair no just enter naija come shake hand..

Britain still run nigeria..till we separate..

Northern nigeria is dia most trusted allies..in the country.

And they had to send Tony Blair wey meself get Swagg pass for London? As per nobody dey Insult me when I dey waka for Road, but nobody wan take eye see Blair make dem no Insult am cos dem never still forgive am for taking the UK to Iraq War... Una really know Politics Tenkiu
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by factwriter(m): 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
Viergeachar:

Who is tony blair Where is kerry

ANSWER: Tony Blair people are the people WHO determines WHAT determines your destiny...

While Kerry people are the people who determine the TIME that your destiny is determined.

Comprehend

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by engrhorla(m): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
bonnylight003:

ok sir..

Blair no just enter naija come shake hand..

Britain still run nigeria..till we separate..

Northern nigeria is dia most trusted allies..in the country.

which world power the back Tinubu or your Osibanjo.. who know them.

make he talk naa. na body go tell am..
think say na media noise?

U are making sense

https://ghionjournal.com/devilish-philanthropy/

That link speaks ur mind
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by Viergeachar: 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
bonnylight003:

grin grin grin grin

this man.. i no send you..send debate..

enjoy!

Sure. You cant stand a facts-based debate. cool
flatiyeasterners are slaves of the zoo. grin
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by Viergeachar: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
factwriter:

ANSWER: Tony Blair people are the people WHO determines WHAT determines your destiny...

While Kerry people are the people who determine the TIME that your destiny is determined.

Comprehend

Sharrap!

flatiyeasterners and conspiracy theories are like 5 and 6. angry

They will forget when the UK and US openly declared their support for Osinbajo and warned against military disruption of our democracy but go agog when regular US and UK citizens visit a northerner. smiley

Quite pathetic!!
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by Viergeachar: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
ojobekehinde:
Se omo oko niwo?

Beni o.
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by DonaTee(f): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
I'm very much interested in what happened during that five minutes

But wait a minute, the five minute was even to much a time, for all we know buhari can't talk. in other word osinbajo just starred at buhari for five minutes

and whispered some words of prayer
hmmmmm
that weakling of an aboki is expending his energy holding unto his position instead of holding unto dear life....
nigerians don suffer jare

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by Aziz404(m): 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
....Anyone in and out of this country wishing PMB death, shall die b4 him"
Amen
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by eagleeye2: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
michoim:
False report by the haters . The Acting president himself said it on Channels TV loud and clear that they discuss over a wide range of issues that lasted for over one hour. And that Buhari was in a high spirit. Period.
Over a wide range of issues INDEED.
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by Obioma3000(m): 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
.Just 5 Minute To Discuss All That Had Happen For Almost 60days He Left The Conutry I Is Well I Wish He Quick Recovery Though
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by gidjah(m): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ehiscotch:
What concerns Tony Blair and the cabal? Your understanding of Nigerian politics is twisted.
no , mind am, Tony Blair time don pass, he is now refereed to as an ex prime minister.
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by Sonoyom(m): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
Jungle
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by Emassive(m): 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
Viergeachar:

Who is tony blair Where is kerry

You sound like a looonatic. smiley

Flatiyeasterners will NEVER smell the presidency; they are the slaves of the afonjas and abokkis smiley

Yoruba people are the bigger slave just as they are a slave to their conscience as well.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by emmasege: 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
Osinbajo the lying professor cum pastor.

With all these incoherent news about the visit, can a sane person ask me not to believe Fayose?

And that Osinbajo is not as intelligent as one thinks. How could he waste his own time and strength as well as our national resources for a 5 minutes talk with a critically endangered homo sapiens? Thought this government said they were not wasteful but then remembered this is APCHEAT.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by Viergeachar: 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
Emassive:

Yoruba people are the bigger slave just as they are a slave to their conscience as well.

Slaves dont rule. Is that the case with us
flatiyeasterners are the true slaves jor grin
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by Dmano: 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
How many minutes is not d problem,but if what they discussed will solve d recesion problem that it,meanwhile if u are in needs of a good housekeepers,nannies,stewards,cooks,chefs,drivers,laundry man,cleaners etc. Then call Nsekeng Resources Ventures on 0818615306. If u are in lagos
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
Luckylife:
Only God will deliver Nigerians from this party of adamant deceit and sufferings.
Only God will deliver Nigeria from the so called leaders being elected. This was same thing with Yaradua. I am yet to figure really
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by abbainfotech: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
eshietIntrepid:

But wait a minute, the five minute was even to much a time, for all we know buhari can't talk. in other word osinbajo just starred at buhari for five minutes

Handing over
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
another state burial
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by justice2100: 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
I rather take Pastor, Professor, SAN, Ag. President Yemi Osinbajo's words: than unknown source quoting another unknown source side of the story. If it turn out to be true I know whom to credit it to, and if otherwise, I know whom to attribute it to.
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by judgedredd22(m): 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
eshietIntrepid:

Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by kunlesco1(m): 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
God will not allow dis people to turn us to fools. some 1 can left naija n see President 4 5minute n u said all is well abi. continue
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by sam13(m): 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
People should be careful with what information they share. What is source of this news?
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by takhs(m): 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
eshietIntrepid:

I don't know what is in u guys head, u are forgotten u may be in critical health condition more than Buhari, His own even beta as he can even travel to London to see doctor, if it's u, u wl just die in ur inherited hut and abandon in desert.
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by jom4real007(m): 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
U mean u used the people's tax to fuel Ya plane for a 5 minute talk.....
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by Curvinus(m): 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Buhari has been pumped full with with synthetic hallucinogen which keeps him real high in spirit. The pastor has no need to lie.
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Sahara Reporters seem too always embellish the truth - even when they tell it.

We have to give it to sahara reporters. They always stand for the truth.
Re: Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only by Jesusloveyou: 11:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
bobby86:
Prosterity wl judge everyone dat has hand in d event dat brought ds evil cal APC on us.
and curse upon those that brought PDP and ineffectual buffoon upon us for 16yrs to rob us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: APC Crisis Deepens As Two Acting National Chairman Emerge / First Nigerian-Made Ventilator To Be Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu, Today / Buhari Now Different From The Man I Knew.....soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.