Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Fitness Model Sarah Stage Is 6 Months Pregnant And You Still Wouldn’t Notice! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fitness Model Sarah Stage Is 6 Months Pregnant And You Still Wouldn’t Notice! (1653 Views)

Bbnaija 2020: I Still Wouldn’t Date Laycon Even If There Was No Kiddwaya / Fitness Model Sarah Stage Is 6 Months Pregnant And You Still Wouldn’t Notice! / Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fitness Model Sarah Stage Is 6 Months Pregnant And You Still Wouldn’t Notice! by Trendings: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
33 year old fitness model Sarah stage, who’s six months pregnant with her second child, shared new photos showing off her ‘invisible’ bump.

Sarah get lots of criticism online saying she photoshops her photo.

When asked how she feels about people criticizing her online, she said that:

“Of course comments about endangering my baby can be hurtful, but I also understand that social media has always been full of internet trolls so it’s nothing new. I think because I also post without videos, I don’t really see many comments about Photoshop.”

“As for working out while pregnant, every expecting mother should definitely check with their doctor before doing any workout because everyone has their own limit,” “My doctor says it perfectly fine for me to continue to exercise while pregnant and encourages it!

She added:
“I might crave a cheeseburger one day and a doughnut the next,” she shared.

“I think it’s important to not restrict yourself too much especially while pregnant! Here and there, cheat meals are perfectly fine by me.”

What do you think?

Lalasticlala, mynd44

More: http://www.linjust.com/fitness-model-sarah-stage-is-6-months-pregnant-and-you-still-wouldnt-notice.html

Re: Fitness Model Sarah Stage Is 6 Months Pregnant And You Still Wouldn’t Notice! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
Na wa o.

This is what happens when you work out.

1 Like

Re: Fitness Model Sarah Stage Is 6 Months Pregnant And You Still Wouldn’t Notice! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
Wow.. That's so cool
Re: Fitness Model Sarah Stage Is 6 Months Pregnant And You Still Wouldn’t Notice! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
kennygee:
Na wa o.

This is what happens when you work out.
With your body like this... Abuja here I come..
Re: Fitness Model Sarah Stage Is 6 Months Pregnant And You Still Wouldn’t Notice! by braimeddy: 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
How? Abeg tell me where d baby kon hide put na

1 Like

Re: Fitness Model Sarah Stage Is 6 Months Pregnant And You Still Wouldn’t Notice! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
SmartChoices:

With your body like this... Abuja here I come..

Monitoring spirit.
Re: Fitness Model Sarah Stage Is 6 Months Pregnant And You Still Wouldn’t Notice! by dyadeleye(m): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
She's referring to the baby in her surrogate mother's womb
She's my ex girlfriend so I know what im talking about... grin

Re: Fitness Model Sarah Stage Is 6 Months Pregnant And You Still Wouldn’t Notice! by fiftynaira(m): 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
Naija geh's get natural belle as a result of constant shawama small stout and co.

1 Like

Re: Fitness Model Sarah Stage Is 6 Months Pregnant And You Still Wouldn’t Notice! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
Even if u wan lie, abeg fear gawd for just 2mins
Re: Fitness Model Sarah Stage Is 6 Months Pregnant And You Still Wouldn’t Notice! by partnerbiz4: 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
See as she be like stockfish..
Re: Fitness Model Sarah Stage Is 6 Months Pregnant And You Still Wouldn’t Notice! by Ehiscotch(m): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Are those the baby bump pictures or are we to expect another? undecided
Re: Fitness Model Sarah Stage Is 6 Months Pregnant And You Still Wouldn’t Notice! by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 14, 2017
This is amazing. Healthy lifestyle is the best. smiley

1 Like

Re: Fitness Model Sarah Stage Is 6 Months Pregnant And You Still Wouldn’t Notice! by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 14, 2017
kennygee:

Monitoring spirit.
Hmm
Re: Fitness Model Sarah Stage Is 6 Months Pregnant And You Still Wouldn’t Notice! by Tamarapetty(f): 7:42am On Jul 14, 2017
the baby would be so tiny
Re: Fitness Model Sarah Stage Is 6 Months Pregnant And You Still Wouldn’t Notice! by SonyObsessed: 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
Wow shocked

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And The 'sex' Biscuit / Kenneth Okonkwo Wins His First Appeal Court Case For Nigerian Army / Caught On Tape! Muslim Store Owner . Trying To Molest A 13 Year Old Girl!! Sick!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.