Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

World's Most Powerful Laptop - The PREDATOR! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / World's Most Powerful Laptop - The PREDATOR! (2554 Views)

Check Out The World's Most Powerful Laptop From Acer! / The World's Most Powerful Laptop / Acer Predator 21 X-world Most Powerful Laptop Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's Most Powerful Laptop - The PREDATOR! by paBuhari(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
At the 2017 CES, Acer provided more details on the Predator 21X, the most powerful laptop yet. Acer had presented its ultimate gaming laptop a few months back at the 2016 IFA in Berlin. The Predator 21X is the most technically impressive laptop so far. It better be given that it will cost you $8,999, that’s right more than a new car. At such price, the 21X will not be an easy gadget to have. But if you’re a rich gamer with $9,000 to spare, the Predator 21X is a good toy to try out. The laptop is not meant for caring around as apart from being extra large, it weighs in at a staggering 8.8 Kilogrammes. It is not the most powerful laptop in performance only, it is big and bulky.

At the time of its presentation, it was not only the world’s most powerful laptop but also the biggest and heaviest laptop ever. You’ll need a good physic to move this mammoth laptop around. A physical comparison with other laptops makes you wonder if it was even meant to be a laptop. Given its exorbitant price, we can imagine it will not sell in millions of pieces. Besides, Acer acknowledged that the Predator 21X is more of a proof of engineering acumen than any sort of “big seller” retail product. The 21X may not be your everyday laptop but it is a good proof of Acer’s technical know how.

Source: http://www.techbreezz.com/acer-predator-21x-powerful-laptop/

Cc: maleeq, skylander, lalasticlala

Re: World's Most Powerful Laptop - The PREDATOR! by smartty68(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
$1 = #375 Access Bank
$1 = #376.25 UBA
$1 = #370 Aboki
Add your bank rate..

$9,000 = #3,386,250 (three million, three hundred and eighty six thousand, two hundred and fifty naira) only. With UBA Exchange rate.

For only game laptop

I must be sick upstairs...
Re: World's Most Powerful Laptop - The PREDATOR! by paBuhari(m): 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
Display

To build the world’s most powerful laptop, Acer did not joke around. Almost everything about the machine is an industry first and it is impressive. For starters, Acer managed to mount a 21-in curved (LED illuminated) display on the Predator 21X. This makes it the first laptop in the world with a curved display. The 2560×1080 resolution, 120Hz refresh rate ultra-wide curved display will blow your mind. Another new component to the 21X is the integrated Tobii eye-tracking. This will allow gamers to aim a weapon, change camera angles or move through a games environment by moving their eyes. Are you happy to be a gamer in 2017?.

Re: World's Most Powerful Laptop - The PREDATOR! by Adewalefae(m): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
how many babes dis one go give me mtchew rubbish
Re: World's Most Powerful Laptop - The PREDATOR! by paBuhari(m): 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
Internal overview

Now let’s see the other things that make 21X the most powerful laptop around. The belly of this monster machine contains two Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 GPUs, that’s to say if the graphics will be extra!. For power saving reasons, the Predator 21X slows the performance of its graphic cards. To get optimal performance, you’ll need serious power. This is not a problem as the machine comes with two 300W power supplies. Once plugged, the GPUs perform at their best and the result is astonishing. Gaming on the world’s most powerful laptop will sure be something.

The Acer Predator 21X is armed with a mind bugling amount of computational firepower. While the machine comes with 32GB of RAM, there are slots to accommodate up to 64GB of DDR4 system memory. There is space for up to five storage drives. Thus you have enough space for all your best games and applications. The Predator 21X also comes with a 7th generation Intel Core i7 K-series (overclockable) processor. This guarantees enough power to run any application (games).

Cooling is achieved with nine heat pipes and five system fans (three of them being super-slim metal AeroBlade fans for enhanced cooling). They work hard to cool this gaming monster down, no need to say noise will be part of the experience. The fans are aided in their job by Acer’s CoolBoost app. Together they keep the 21X cool during heavy duty and enhance performance.

Re: World's Most Powerful Laptop - The PREDATOR! by paBuhari(m): 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Keyboard and Sound

The Predator 21X’s full-size mechanical keyboard uses Cherry MX Brown switches with RGB backlighting build into each key. Also, the numeric keypad can be flipped over to become a touchpad, truly ingenious!. As if that’s not enough, a small triangular window above the keyboard shows off one of the system fans spinning around. You get to see a fan (your machine) at work in real time, how cool is that?. This feature especially captivates me as I have always wanted to see what goes on inside my laptop as it runs. The keyboard is surrounded by four speakers and two subwoofers that will produce a sublime sound effect. They will provide the necessary sound to accompany you in your gaming journey.

Re: World's Most Powerful Laptop - The PREDATOR! by paBuhari(m): 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
More.

Re: World's Most Powerful Laptop - The PREDATOR! by paBuhari(m): 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
More...

Re: World's Most Powerful Laptop - The PREDATOR! by divinehand2003(m): 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
Wow, such a nice beast of a machine.
Re: World's Most Powerful Laptop - The PREDATOR! by paBuhari(m): 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: World's Most Powerful Laptop - The PREDATOR! by paBuhari(m): 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
Real life size of the Predator. cheesy

Re: World's Most Powerful Laptop - The PREDATOR! by paBuhari(m): 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
The case that houses Acer Predator.

Re: World's Most Powerful Laptop - The PREDATOR! by auntysimbiat(f): 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
Really?
Re: World's Most Powerful Laptop - The PREDATOR! by Young03(m): 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dammy krane n co don't need this type for operation

so my HP 15 is still the best for me
Re: World's Most Powerful Laptop - The PREDATOR! by paBuhari(m): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2017
Young03:
Dammy krane n co don't need this type for operation

so my HP 15 is still the best for me
See mine grin

Re: World's Most Powerful Laptop - The PREDATOR! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
na wa 8.8 kg.

(1) (Reply)

Do's And Don'ts Of HP15 Corei3 4005U Intel HD Graphics. / HP15 For Sale Urgently in UYO 45k (photos) / US Used Dell Latitude 3330 Core I3 Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.