Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Ghanaian Actress Christabel Ekeh Reveals Why She Shared Her Nude Photos Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Actress Christabel Ekeh Reveals Why She Shared Her Nude Photos Online (541 Views)

Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot / Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me / Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Actress Christabel Ekeh Reveals Why She Shared Her Nude Photos Online by Icedprince1d(m): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nollywood Ghanaian Actress, Christabel Ekeh has revealed that she purposely shared the nude photos of herself which sent Instagram into a meltdown few days ago. The Actress told Joy News in a recent interview, that displaying her nude photos online was a way of introducing the 'new' Christabel to the world.

In the nude photos she shared through her now deleted Instagram account, the actress was pictured in a yoga sitting position while also practicing gymnastic in one other.

She said, “I noticed the page was taken down but it’s my way of welcoming everyone to the new Christabel.”

Asked who this “new Christabel” was, the actress who has starred in popular movies like ‘potomanto’, and ‘sweet mistake’ answered, “it is whoever you can imagine.”

“That’s why I’m not wearing anything. So whatever you want to wear on me, that’s your imagination.”

She dismissed speculations that her account may have been hacked and the pictures were posted by someone else.

http://www.princepalacenews.com.ng/2017/07/ghanaian-actress-christabel-ekeh.html

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mind44.

Re: Ghanaian Actress Christabel Ekeh Reveals Why She Shared Her Nude Photos Online by auntysimbiat(f): 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
End time Actress
Re: Ghanaian Actress Christabel Ekeh Reveals Why She Shared Her Nude Photos Online by pzmedia(m): 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
OK I hear u
Re: Ghanaian Actress Christabel Ekeh Reveals Why She Shared Her Nude Photos Online by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
Another Olosho all she want na attention... cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

On Gist!! R. Kelly Allegedly Keeps At Least Six Women In A Sex-obsessed Cult / ''i Am Richer Than Dangote''-nigeria Senator / Wizkid – Pay Attention To Music Coming Out Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.