Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Old Woman Disgraced For Having S*x With A Young Man In Ebonyi State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Old Woman Disgraced For Having S*x With A Young Man In Ebonyi State (1607 Views)

Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop / Ghanaian Ladies Disgraced For Stealing Noodles, As They Visited Some Boys / Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Woman Disgraced For Having S*x With A Young Man In Ebonyi State by Okwuy09(m): 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
Old Woman Disgraced. Old Woman have been disgraced in ebonyi state. For sleeping with a man who is old enough to be her son. According to reports. The old woman pictured below was caught making love with a young guy. In Amauzu Mkpoghoro in Afikpo North. In Ebonyi state Nigeria .

She was cought at the site of the  evil action  and was made to dance round Afikpo with the man. This was a very bad and shamefull act to be done by a grown up woman. With many experince in life

http://www.mavelnews.com/old-woman-disgra…young-man-ebonyi/

Re: Old Woman Disgraced For Having S*x With A Young Man In Ebonyi State by Okwuy09(m): 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
VISIT SOURCE FOR MORE DETAILS AND PHOTOS>>>http://www.mavelnews.com/old-woman-disgra…young-man-ebonyi/
Re: Old Woman Disgraced For Having S*x With A Young Man In Ebonyi State by delishpot: 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
But an old top govt official had a thr€€some and many people gave him a pat on his back. Hypocrites full Naija.
Re: Old Woman Disgraced For Having S*x With A Young Man In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
delishpot:
But an old top govt official had a thr€€some and many people gave him a pat on his back. Hypocrites full Naija.

HAAHAHAHAHA that's true oh...even the blogger than talked about it was jailed..
Re: Old Woman Disgraced For Having S*x With A Young Man In Ebonyi State by Ever8054: 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
hopeitsnotmamannamdikanu.... grin
Re: Old Woman Disgraced For Having S*x With A Young Man In Ebonyi State by ESDKING: 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ever8054:
hopeitsnotmamannamdikanu.... grin

Look at this miserable idiott,. Even your prostitute mother that was raped by her brother and gave birth to basstardd like you can never produce someone like KANU. Even your generation cannot produce such if you are fertile enough to produce a kid.
You keep shouting Kanu all the time like your life depends on it. No wonder you are still stagnant and moving backwards in life while your mates are ahead of you due to miserable lifestyle you chose to live

You are synonymous with failure !!.
Useless corpse.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Old Woman Disgraced For Having S*x With A Young Man In Ebonyi State by Ever8054: 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
ESDKING:

Look at this miserable idiott,. Even your prostitute mother that was raped by her brother and gave birth to basstardd like you can never produce someone like KANU. Even your generation cannot produce such if you are fertile enough to produce a kid.
You keep shouting Kanu all the time like your life depends on it. No wonder you are still stagnant and moving backwards in life while your mates are ahead of you due to miserable lifestyle you chose to live

You are synonymous with failure !!.
Useless corpse.
calm down,you don't have to go this extend to justify you are a product of a smelly pussy..when your mother was impregnated by an Hausa onion seller in Kano,little did your cripple father knew he was up to having an slowpoke that would never amount to anything good in life..yes me and my coming generation can not produce some one like that thing call KANU. a scam who was in London insulting everyone until he land himself in Nigeria prison and got his ass hole f***ed open..and not forgetting your mama's Margot infested pussy that smells like a dead rat is trapped in there..lol..and your fathers decayed anus...thanks..idiot bastard son of a thousand father including Malam Dauda the cripple onion seller from kano..ewu..anu mpama"
Re: Old Woman Disgraced For Having S*x With A Young Man In Ebonyi State by ESDKING: 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ever8054:
calm down,you don't have to go this extend to justify you are a product of a smelly pussy..when your mother was impregnated by an Hausa onion seller in Kano,little did your cripple father knew he was up to having an slowpoke that would never amount to anything good in life..yes me and my coming generation can not produce some one like that thing call KANU. a scam who was in London insulting everyone until he land himself in Nigeria prison and got his ass hole f***ed open..and not forgetting your mama's Margot infested pussy that smells like a dead rat is trapped in there..lol..and your fathers decayed anus...thanks..idiot bastard son of a thousand father including Malam Dauda the cripple onion seller from kano..ewu..anu mpama"
Product of same blood,.. brother raped sister, hence your miserable existence.
if your father was potent enough, the iddioticcc harlot you called mother whose abortion was her hubby when she was growing wouldn't have enjoyed the rape given to her by her brother so that she would see who wl l look after her at old age, little did she know that the the akologholi would be obsessed with his fellow man.( Nnamdi Kanu) Tufiakwa !! Bloody gay, that's what you are. Your fellow man's name is always on your lips.
Babalawo can't save you because you have rotten beyond redemption.
Such a product of abomination.

Your miserable mother should go to the grave of the gangsters she married and apologize for the misery she brought up on your family.
Don't think the idiot you think is your father is your real father. Make inquiry. No wonder stagnancy is your name. One step ahead, 3 steps backwards. Your life is useless and you won't achieve anything because of negative conception.
Your life is meaningless, don't think of stressing your self to achieve anything because you surely fail along the line as usual.
Corpse !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Woman Disgraced For Having S*x With A Young Man In Ebonyi State by Ever8054: 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
ESDKING:

Product of same blood,.. brother raped sister, hence your miserable existence.
if your father was potent enough, the iddioticcc harlot you called mother whose abortion was her hubby when she was growing wouldn't have enjoyed the rape given to her by her brother so that she would see who wl l look after her at old age, little did she know that the the akologholi would be obsessed with his fellow man.( Nnamdi Kanu) Tufiakwa !! Bloody gay, that's what you are. Your fellow man's name is always on your lips.
Babalawo can't save you because you have rotten beyond redemption.
Such a product of abomination.

Your miserable mother should go to the grave of the gangsters she married and apologize for the misery she brought up on your family.
Don't think the idiot you think is your father is your real father. Make inquiry. No wonder stagnancy is your name. One step ahead, 3 steps backwards. Your life is useless and you won't achieve anything because of negative conception.
Your life is meaningless, don't think of stressing your self to achieve anything because you surely fail along the line as usual.
Corpse !!
you are still saying same thing pauper,. yes if you say I have not and can not amount to anything in life,I am really disappointed cause,never have I or anyone heard your name as the richest person even in your neighborhood,that says it all,.we are both in the same category.I know you gona argue we not in same category without prove and it will go a long way to justify my point as to you been an excuse for a dot. a helpless and hopeless waste of space and oxygen..f you are wort a thing you did be protective to your image.
..but honestly I wonder how you guys coup living with an ordained prostitute as a mother,.with magot in her pussy is the course your vegitable father was infected with infection that rendered him deformed.you did be kidding me,to assume iam obsessed with the drug addict KANU,who's mother was caught red handed having sex with her son you can see her in the above pics.
..but on the other hand and on very serious note,iam suspecting you and your mom are actually the people paraded in that pics,that's why you are so pain.
guy you having hot sex with your mother with your cripple father monitoring the process,gush!!! how do you feel now that you are in the news for such act?your mother even confess that your father held her legs wide open for you to penetrate her rumple and stinking shit hole.
..I can't imagine,you gave your mother the doggy style,yet you still had the impetus to walk with your head high...
your mother claim she almost gave up when you penetrated her ass hole,that's why she popo on the mat you are holding in the pics.
she also said,if not that she us used to having her anus fu**k*d by humans and animals such as dogs,donkey,horse it would have been a different story.
your mother also gave details on how her own father which is your grand father was the first person to penetrate her anus.
she was asked by the interviewer,how she felt..
..she was ow with her eyes rolling in ecstasy, she took a deep breath and describe you as the best man in her life she also said her mother who is your grand mother also have you penetrate her anus...
Re: Old Woman Disgraced For Having S*x With A Young Man In Ebonyi State by ESDKING: 7:14am On Jul 15, 2017
Ever8054:
you are still saying same thing pauper,. yes if you say I have not and can not amount to anything in life,I am really disappointed cause,never have I or anyone heard your name as the richest person even in your neighborhood,that says it all,.we are both in the same category.I know you gona argue we not in same category without prove and it will go a long way to justify my point as to you been an excuse for a dot. a helpless and hopeless waste of space and oxygen..f you are wort a thing you did be protective to your image.
..but honestly I wonder how you guys coup living with an ordained prostitute as a mother,.with magot in her pussy is the course your vegitable father was infected with infection that rendered him deformed.you did be kidding me,to assume iam obsessed with the drug addict KANU,who's mother was caught red handed having sex with her son you can see her in the above pics.
..but on the other hand and on very serious note,iam suspecting you and your mom are actually the people paraded in that pics,that's why you are so pain.
guy you having hot sex with your mother with your cripple father monitoring the process,gush!!! how do you feel now that you are in the news for such act?your mother even confess that your father held her legs wide open for you to penetrate her rumple and stinking shit hole.
..I can't imagine,you gave your mother the doggy style,yet you still had the impetus to walk with your head high...
your mother claim she almost gave up when you penetrated her ass hole,that's why she popo on the mat you are holding in the pics.
she also said,if not that she us used to having her anus fu**k*d by humans and animals such as dogs,donkey,horse it would have been a different story.
your mother also gave details on how her own father which is your grand father was the first person to penetrate her anus.
she was asked by the interviewer,how she felt..
..she was ow with her eyes rolling in ecstasy, she took a deep breath and describe you as the best man in her life she also said her mother who is your grand mother also have you penetrate her anus...
Such a very weak and dull fellow you are....................
The shame and miseries you brought to your miserable failed relatives and humanity would be indelible in the eyes of men. You are less than pigs. No normal reasonable human being would like to associate or do something reasonable with a great failure/slowpoke even in your next world, because you are a cancer that hinders progress that's why you are still where to are.
You are only good at being exploited and dump afterwards which is the only alternative you have .
You are cursed for life hence, the discombobulation on which path to follow in life, that's why you are always running like a headless chicken looking for every Biafran thread to express your frustration and agony forgetting that nairaland is not a rehab center for hopeless iddiotts and and lunatics like you.
As a deluded fellow, the curse you came to this world with can never be wiped out by any living being because it's something inherent that was caused by the popular brain dead harlot that breast-fed you.
Gnashing of teeth is your destiny, ensure that you fulfil it on earth before your last breath which is around the corner.

Cannibalistic animal.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gradually Dries After Two Guys Dropped Her Off. See Videos / Nigerian Footballer Assaulted After Rejecting Woman's Sexual Advances In Dubai / The Snake We Killed This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.