Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,194 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Similarity Between Nokia 1280 And iPhone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Similarity Between Nokia 1280 And iPhone (1435 Views)

Between Nokia X5, Samsung A10 And Redmi 7 Which One Should I Go For? / No Difference: Nokia 1280 Vs Iphone / See This Funny But True Similarities Between Nokia 1280 And Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Similarity Between Nokia 1280 And iPhone by boman2014: 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2017

Re: Similarity Between Nokia 1280 And iPhone by subtlemee(f): 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
OP which of them did you smoke?
Re: Similarity Between Nokia 1280 And iPhone by boman2014: 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
subtlemee:
OP which of them did you smoke?

1. Bluetooth is unusable

2. Downloading a song is harder than a mission to mars

3. I always need extra space, no matter whether its 16GB or 128GB. Moreover they charge you more per megabyte, than taxi drivers charge chineseBtourists

4. Themes are overrated I give you that. Don't need, nor want one for myself.

5. Can't directly connect with the internal storage of the device via a PC. Basically you can't bypass ITunes, and that's a big con
Re: Similarity Between Nokia 1280 And iPhone by MasterKim: 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Who told u music can't be downloaded
Re: Similarity Between Nokia 1280 And iPhone by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 14, 2017
Xender dey work Na
Re: Similarity Between Nokia 1280 And iPhone by madara1977: 6:07am On Jul 14, 2017
May i ask your iPhone is not fake.. If not it's not possible that you can download or do anything to your iPhone.....
Re: Similarity Between Nokia 1280 And iPhone by opestein: 9:22am On Jul 14, 2017
boman2014:
op, get your facts right.
1. Iphone has Bluetooth, though you can only send to or receive from an iOS device. And you can connect an headset, home theatre, etc with ur
How many people send songs or files through Bluetooth when there are other faster means of sharing files, songs, pictures, or videos
Have you heard of airdrop. It's 5times faster than any Bluetooth file sharing time on any android

2. You can download songs or any file with an iOS device without jail breaking your phone. There are lots of download manager in App Store, just search and download anything you want

3. If you are picking this up against Iphone, then point to Samsung and Htc too for removing micro sd storage too, if you need one, get otg flash, it works on iOS too(google and confirm) Iphone now have a base storage of 32gb. If it's too small, get 256gb storage

4. Who has time to be changing theme like a kidw when I have other meaningful things to do with my time, Iphone UI has a default one, change your background picture and be humble

5. Really, what do you want to do with the phone storage after connecting it with pc. Paste files to the phone or copy files from the phone and going through the stress of searching for the file. iTunes simplifies that for you, just check for the app that you use in downloading(the download manager u use) the file in app tab in iTunes and copy your file to the system. Also copy to iPhone by dropping the files in the app you wanna use in viewing the app.

I guess OP hasn't used an iPhone before. Don't just copy and paste anything you see online, always tend to get your facts right before posting anything

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

10 Free Web-based E-commerce Business Tools For Start-ups / How To Return A New Phone In Exchange For Another / Iphone 6 64G For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.