Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

A Police Office Handcuffs Himself To Save A Woman And Became A Celebrity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Police Office Handcuffs Himself To Save A Woman And Became A Celebrity (1234 Views)

Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity / Alizee Murder: Peter Nielsen In Handcuffs (Photos) / 4 Ways To Become A Celebrity In Nigeria Without Any Talent-Morakinyo Olugbiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Police Office Handcuffs Himself To Save A Woman And Became A Celebrity by olayiwola4u(m): 2:00am On Jul 14, 2017
This woman threatens to jump down a big building in order to commit suicide.

Fortunately for her, a police officer found her and handcuffs himself to her...THAT IF YOU JUMP, WE WILL DIE TOGETHER.

How I wish we could all be like this

1 Share

Re: A Police Office Handcuffs Himself To Save A Woman And Became A Celebrity by NollywoodNews24(f): 2:10am On Jul 14, 2017
Very patriotic. I trust Nigerian police. They will even do more than that....

I want to ask....

Was the woman sleeping when he cuffed her?

I better ask google

1 Like

Re: A Police Office Handcuffs Himself To Save A Woman And Became A Celebrity by chuks013: 2:26am On Jul 14, 2017
Very good question o...shey she close eye wen officer dey wia her cuffs
Re: A Police Office Handcuffs Himself To Save A Woman And Became A Celebrity by seunlayi(m): 3:28am On Jul 14, 2017
Count naija police out of this

2 Likes

Re: A Police Office Handcuffs Himself To Save A Woman And Became A Celebrity by mofeoluwadassah: 4:26am On Jul 14, 2017
hmmmm.....you can lie 4 africa sha,where u see dat pishure lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Police Office Handcuffs Himself To Save A Woman And Became A Celebrity by olayiwola4u(m): 5:11am On Jul 14, 2017
NollywoodNews24:
Very patriotic. I trust Nigerian police. They will even do more than that....

I want to ask....

Was the woman sleeping when he cuffed her?

I better ask google

no, according to the report, he begged the woman for long before she accepted to bring her hand...

that was the opportunity the officer used to handcuff her with himself.

For Nigeria police, they will rather kill you for 50 Naira than to save your life for 50,000 Naira...JUST A JOKE OOOOO...MAKE DEM COME MEET ME FOR HOUSE
Re: A Police Office Handcuffs Himself To Save A Woman And Became A Celebrity by timawoku(m): 5:12am On Jul 14, 2017
Naija police no go near the place talk less of asking you not to jump. If to say she jump sef Naija police go arrest him family accuse them of causing death
Re: A Police Office Handcuffs Himself To Save A Woman And Became A Celebrity by olayiwola4u(m): 5:12am On Jul 14, 2017
chuks013:
Very good question o...shey she close eye wen officer dey wia her cuffs

no, according to the report, he begged the woman for long before she accepted to bring her hand...

that was the opportunity the officer used to handcuff her with himself.

For Nigeria police, they will rather kill you for 50 Naira than to save your life for 50,000 Naira...JUST A JOKE OOOOO...MAKE DEM COME MEET ME FOR HOUSE
Re: A Police Office Handcuffs Himself To Save A Woman And Became A Celebrity by olayiwola4u(m): 5:13am On Jul 14, 2017
seunlayi:
Count naija police out of this

Re: A Police Office Handcuffs Himself To Save A Woman And Became A Celebrity by olayiwola4u(m): 5:17am On Jul 14, 2017
Re: A Police Office Handcuffs Himself To Save A Woman And Became A Celebrity by olayiwola4u(m): 5:21am On Jul 14, 2017
For the fact that Nigeria police are not nice does not mean the police officers in the other part of the world are like that...

ok, check the link you will even see police officer trying to help a Duck to safely cross the road[b] in Japan, NOT EVEN US[/b]

1 Share

Re: A Police Office Handcuffs Himself To Save A Woman And Became A Celebrity by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 14, 2017
grin cheesy I love my country

1 Like

Re: A Police Office Handcuffs Himself To Save A Woman And Became A Celebrity by olayiwola4u(m): 6:06am On Jul 14, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin cheesy
I love my country

huh...hope that is coming from your heart?
Re: A Police Office Handcuffs Himself To Save A Woman And Became A Celebrity by mannatech: 6:52am On Jul 14, 2017
olayiwola4u:
For the fact that Nigeria police are not nice does not mean the police officers in the other part of the world are like that...

ok, check the link you will even see police officer trying to help a Duck to safely cross the road[b] in Japan, NOT EVEN US[/b]
For naija, that duck will be arrested and charged with public trespassing.
Bail?
Mercy butchering and sharing the meat among themselves

2 Likes

Re: A Police Office Handcuffs Himself To Save A Woman And Became A Celebrity by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 14, 2017
olayiwola4u:

huh...hope that is coming from your heart?
Because we no get time for rubbish
Re: A Police Office Handcuffs Himself To Save A Woman And Became A Celebrity by olayiwola4u(m): 7:13am On Jul 14, 2017
mannatech:

For naija, that duck will be arrested and charged with public trespassing.
Bail?
Mercy butchering and sharing the meat among themselves

are you a prophet?

it's as if you've seen my mind
Re: A Police Office Handcuffs Himself To Save A Woman And Became A Celebrity by olayiwola4u(m): 7:15am On Jul 14, 2017
OrestesDante:

Because we no get time for rubbish

so, someone committing suicide is rubbish...

that is serious.

I don't know why we don't value life in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth And His Wife Serves Game Of Thrones Vibes, Pictured On Iron Throne / Omotola's Husband Captain Ekeinde Turns Doctor For His Beautiful Wife. / President Mugabe Fire South African Entertainer For Not Wearing Panties (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.