Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,022 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) (47030 Views)

‎₦5.8 Billion, MQ-9 Reaper Drone That Took Out General Soleimani In Iraq(Photos) / Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave / Christians Are Tied Together And Shot Dead By ISIS in philipines(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
sirfee:
You are the only Muslim that I will always argue or debate with on this forum because you are not sentimental.Happy Jumaat

I never told you I'm a Muslim. But nonetheless, there are loads of intellectuals on NL. The issue is that, they make less comments cos the bigots are always making comments on the first few pages on threads. Like we all know, people rarely read threads from page to page.

Seun needs to overhaul this site else it will continue promoting religious tensions and tribalism.. Have a blissful weekend bro

1 Like

Re: Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) by praise1705(f): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
death race

1 Like

Re: Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
I always thought these things were restricted to movies....mad max, resident evil and the like

I guess I was wrong

Gods wrath fall on isis
Re: Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) by sirfee(m): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
ollah1:

I never told you I'm a Muslim. But nonetheless, there are loads of intellectuals on NL. The issue is that, they make less comments cos the bigots are always making comments on the first few pages on threads. Like we all know, people rarely read threads from page to page.

Seun needs to overhaul this site else it will continue promoting religious tensions and tribalism.. Have a blissful weekend bro
My bad...sorry for the assumption.

Enjoy your weekend,more raps to your achive... lol
Re: Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
sirfee:
My bad...sorry for the assumption.

Enjoy your weekend,more raps to your achive... lol

No worries bruv. Lol, same to you.

1 Like

Re: Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Did they in Iraq before US went there?
U.S have there share of the blame but come on try sth else.in the period of two years some group captured areas along turkey border (one of the strongest armies in the world and a nato power too), syria a strong ally of russia and Iran a powerful army where also operating in syria too.
Re: Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Did they in Iraq before US went there?
U.S is one nation u don't want to mess wif alqueda carry out 9/11 and american made them hate her.now how is isil doing now after they declared war against U.S? if isil is losing its all becos of the U.S and Russia.
Re: Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
most u said , are u OK Mr
Re: Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) by factwriter(m): 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
The same ISIS they created

Precisely, the same ISIS they created.
Re: Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) by factwriter(m): 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Islam is the only most loving and peaceful religion on earth

This is stupidity, most of these cars will not withstand an RPG, it can only survive an AK47 bullet

Just hit it with a sniper rifle and it will explode

I don't think anybody watches or studies these terrorist groups more than i do, they get slaughtered by the Kurdish and YPG, their suicide vehicles gets riddled by mortars

They're just cowards that won't achieve anything

You must be great at TIME management.

Despite your time wasting "addiction to women", (a trait synonymous with true cowards) you still boast of having enough TIME to study these "adversaries".

You try o.
Re: Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) by Nltaliban(m): 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
unitedsurv:

is it after the coming of our lord Jesus chris or before. .....sorry for asking i'm an Islam convert to Christianity
But I will say nothing is good about Islam tbh those still in that religion is either blindfolded or ignorant thank God Jesus found me

You just made my day
am happy you found Jesus
may his light of knowledge always shine on you
Re: Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) by gawu1: 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
tonyfrenzy:
Instead of investing on PEACE, THEY WOULD GO A LONG WAY TO PUT ALL THESE ON SUVs JUST TO BLAST OTHER PEOPLE OFF?

So much for the religion of PI**
What they are doing now look evil. Tomorrow these may turn out great dévelopment.
Most technological headways the world have seen were war time dévelopment. They were seen evil then, but have turned out great world achievements today.
The ISIS would certainly seized to exist one day, however their inventions would come in handy one day too.
Re: Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
The same ISIS they created

You should probably read up on the reason the gulf States have decided to sanction Qatar before putting up claims you know nothing about.
Re: Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) by SgtKisswhere: 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
most of the time I just start on a thread without looking at the OP's name.... immediately I get that feeling of "damn, this thread soo good".....i just know it is Explorers
Re: Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) by agrovick(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
Wow! Just wow
Re: Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) by Emerikoss: 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
Omo soldiers will be shooting these ones and they'll continue advancing
Re: Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) by OAUTemitayo: 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
teelaw4life:

You should probably read up on the reason the gulf States have decided to sanction Qatar before putting up claims you know nothing about.
Learner
Re: Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 15, 2017
teelaw4life:

Lol, in your mind you think Qatar truly sponsors terrorism ? This k again bruv
Re: Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 9:21am On Jul 16, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Learner

Lol...it seems this is a new generation thing. People here one or two doctored soundbites and it becomes a chorus in their mouths. Can you provide verifiable evidence to support your claim that the U.S.A wittingly created ISIS --directly or indirectly? Be extremely careful of your information source and the way you peddle allegations.
Re: Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 9:23am On Jul 16, 2017
ollah1:

Lol, in your mind you think Qatar truly sponsors terrorism ? This k again bruv

Can you offer any other explanation to the cureent events in the gulf involving Qatar and the other States?
Re: Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) by OAUTemitayo: 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
teelaw4life:

Lol...it seems this is a new generation thing. People here one or two doctored soundbites and it becomes a chorus in their mouths. Can you provide verifiable evidence to support your claim that the U.S.A wittingly created ISIS --directly or indirectly? Be extremely careful of your information source and the way you peddle allegations.
Keep learning.
Re: Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 12:03am On Jul 17, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Keep learning.

Such a pity that an OAU student would be this empty. Constructive arguments-cum-intellectual exchange are one of the hallmarks of a great Ife student. You boy, are a disgrace.
Re: Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) by OAUTemitayo: 4:55am On Jul 17, 2017
teelaw4life:

Such a pity that an OAU student would be this empty. Constructive arguments-cum-intellectual exchange are one of the hallmarks of a great Ife student. You boy, are a disgrace.
OAUTemitayo:
Keep learning.
teelaw4life:

Bro, you are the big disgrace here.
What do you mean by "empty"?
Do you think because you are lawyer you can just throw abuse upandan?
You left issues and attacked personality with your "peddling allegations"
And what exactly is bad with "Keep learning"?
Re: Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2017
OAUTemitayo:

Bro, you are the big disgrace here.
What do you mean by "empty"?
Do you think because you are lawyer you can just throw abuse upandan?
You left issues and attacked personality with your "peddling allegations"
And what exactly is bad with "Keep learning"?

This was your first response to me
OAUTemitayo:
Learner

Followed by
OAUTemitayo:
Keep learning.

And you're wondering why i feel you're not up to it? I'm not a lawyer and this is not war. If i have countered a point you made, it is to offer a different perspective. What you can do is engage me, possibly make me understand the rationale behind your belief.
Your first response was a single word, you improved upon that with 2 words in ypur second response. Both responses were an slight
on my repertoire of information which is ironic because you asked mw to keep learning without trying to teach me.
Bro, if I'm on this forum exchanging texts with someone like you, it's not becasue i know it all or have nothing to do with my time: instead, itnis because i hope, just like everybody else, to come out of the discuss with new and potentially belief-changing information.
I'm not a lawyer, teelaw is an amalgam of my first and last name. What i am however, is someone who seeks understanding on issues others like yourself are clearly experts on.
Re: Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) by Aperion7(m): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
This is highly repulsive... These kind of people need to be eliminated.. Humans are the demons we should worry about... Not some worthless red dude with a pitchfork.. Religions are created to control.. Let the God come down and fight for himself... We need a world free of religious dogma.. This b.ullcrap is annoying... Someone is sitting there relaxing funding these demons.. Seeing things like this makes me hate religion more and more.. Some people are so dumb.. Instead of them to defend themselves against these m.orons.. They'll say it's “fulfilment of d scripture" while your heads are getting thrown around.. You'll be waiting for a white Jewish guy to appear in the sky all over the world at once to zap you away.. Instead of solving the problem you'll be waiting for one nigga from 2000 years ago... Religious dogma is killing us. You can believe in God alright.. Don't just be stupid about it..
Re: Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) by Emmynation(m): 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
Explorers:
A sloppy job on an SUV shows the back and front wheels exposed, which could be shot out if the suicide bomber came under fire from the army.

Once the clunky customisation was complete, the terror group would sit its martyrs in the driving seat and send them to the target with their protective casing meaning they could reach their destination even if they came under heavy fire.

They forgot that doing so would make them easily detected and then neutralized by really heavy fire... I mean missiles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Canadian PM Trudeau High On Cocaine, Plane Loaded With Drugs - Vohra / Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures) / Boris Johnson Joins The Police In Raiding A Man's Home At 6am (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.