Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests (20103 Views)

Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) / Share Your Glo Data Free Day Experience (photos) / Tecno W5 Vs Camon C7 Vs Infinix Hot 4 Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by GMBuhari: 8:00am On Jul 14, 2017
Shall we fry beans ?
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by seuncyrus(m): 8:02am On Jul 14, 2017
MilesLamar:
I see worwor girls everywhere angry

walahi u no well
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by lonelydora: 8:04am On Jul 14, 2017
MissTechy:
Whew! After 2 sleepless nights in a row, My 4-day experience with the Infinix Note 4 is finally up! I was both disappointed and impressed with a couple of the Note 4's features. In this video I shared my 4-day experience with the Note 4 — this includes testing out the camera when going for events or at the office, as well as the display and other aspects of the phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlQQszZzVT8&feature=youtu.be

And because Y'all loved my Twin (Tobi Ayeni), I brought her back (And later regretted).

I don't have MB to watch the video. I do Samsung or HTC.
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by Spells(m): 8:36am On Jul 14, 2017
jjjjj2017:
INFINIX, INJOO IS CHINA CRAP & WASTE OF MONEY. NO WONDER THEY KEEP ROLLING OUT NEW MODEL ALMOST ON MONTHLY BASIS

Did any1 force u 2 patronize e'm?
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by jjjjj2017: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2017
Spells:
Did any1 force u 2 patronize e'm?
nope. any other question?
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by Harbylon(f): 8:41am On Jul 14, 2017
Nice job here
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by directonpc(m): 8:48am On Jul 14, 2017
Miss techy? I am still single.
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by sylve11: 8:49am On Jul 14, 2017
jjjjj2017:
nope. any other question?

grin grin grin cool
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by bayubayu(m): 9:06am On Jul 14, 2017
They should release the pro.

Make money online.
Check my signature
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by EzeeYFB(m): 10:07am On Jul 14, 2017
davidodiba:
Buy my camon cx. Bought on 9th of June. New. With everything intact. Contact 07051283513.
talk true na
Y u won sell am, lol
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by Giyerte(m): 10:09am On Jul 14, 2017
calddon:
Tried my hands on the note 4, disappointed with the battery life, impressed with the front camera, utterly dissatisfied with the back camera and the ui is nothing to right hone about.... ... The plastic frame is disgusting. Prefer d note 2 n 3. Ooooo b4 i forget, it charges fast.

What's up with the battery na? how many hours?
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by davidodiba(m): 11:05am On Jul 14, 2017
EzeeYFB:
talk true na
Y u won sell am, lol

I am extra serious...
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by davidodiba(m): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2017
EzeeYFB:
talk true na
Y u won sell am, lol

nothing's wrong with it. and believe it for your own good buy.
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 14, 2017
please how much is note 4 and where can i get it
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by comrChris(m): 11:11am On Jul 14, 2017
How much is this note4, wanna swap with my hot4..
I bought this hot4 2months ago for 54k
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by piagetskinner(m): 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
itiswellandwell:
Nice one Miss Techy. As for me, its always been Gionee or xiaomi or NO PHONE!!!

Check my signature for your full capacity powerbank.

what of huawei or meizu...they have dope flagships
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by chuks34(m): 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
MilesLamar:
I see worwor girls everywhere angry

U hash bro grin
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by Kanyekels(m): 7:27am On Jul 15, 2017
funmisticqueen:
please how much is note 4 and where can i get it

53k if you want to buy from Yudala or 3chub.
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 15, 2017
ITbomb:
When are we expecting the drop test video, all these features video na wash, do a bit more technical details (if you can)

Maybe its better to list the technical tests remember a lot of phone users are more about form, it's we the rare ones that bother about processor, GPU and OS stuff
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 15, 2017
Thank you
Kanyekels:

53k if you want to buy from Yudala or 3chub.
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by zazawaga(m): 11:33am On Jul 18, 2017
MissTechy:
Whew! After 2 sleepless nights in a row, My 4-day experience with the Infinix Note 4 is finally up! I was both disappointed and impressed with a couple of the Note 4's features. In this video I shared my 4-day experience with the Note 4 — this includes testing out the camera when going for events or at the office, as well as the display and other aspects of the phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlQQszZzVT8&feature=youtu.be

And because Y'all loved my Twin (Tobi Ayeni), I brought her back (And later regretted).

Where in Lagos can i buy note4 pro, i can seem to see it on any online store, please help

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction / Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To / More Telecoms Subscribers' Woes Loom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.