Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,730 members, 7,844,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Guy Kidnaps Self And Demands 60m From Siblings. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guy Kidnaps Self And Demands 60m From Siblings. (374 Views)

Regina Daniels & Siblings Drag Food, As Her Husband Minds His Business (Pics) / Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback / Student Kidnaps Self And Demands N6m From ‘stingy’ Father (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Kidnaps Self And Demands 60m From Siblings. by hotest9ja(f): 6:25am On Jul 14, 2017
The Lagos state police command have arrested one Ufom Udoh who planned his own kidnapping in order to defraud his family of N60 million. According to the state released by spokesperson for police command, Olarinde Famous-Cole, Udoh had left his home on July 3rd
and connived with his friend, Paul Okiemute,........
http://.com.ng/2017/07/guy-kidnaps-self-and-demands-60m-from.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Guy Kidnaps Self And Demands 60m From Siblings. by Skyfornia(m): 6:28am On Jul 14, 2017
Lols....Is this suppose to be a crime, I kidnap myself and demand money from my family. Our money o!
Re: Guy Kidnaps Self And Demands 60m From Siblings. by Jostico: 6:34am On Jul 14, 2017
Skyfornia:
Lols....Is this suppose to be a crime, I kidnap myself and demand money from my family. Our money o!

if you can read, go back to the thread and start again. if you can read and don't understand get someone to do that for you. if you still don't concur to the understanding of that person, exit the thread on emptiness .
Re: Guy Kidnaps Self And Demands 60m From Siblings. by Skyfornia(m): 6:39am On Jul 14, 2017
Jostico:

if you can read, go back to the thread and start again. if you can read and don't understand get someone to do that for you. if you still don't concur to the understanding of that person, exit the thread on emptiness .

Mumu...stay there and be quoting me. The money is for his family and not your poor family.
Re: Guy Kidnaps Self And Demands 60m From Siblings. by Jostico: 6:42am On Jul 14, 2017
Skyfornia:

Mumu...stay there and be quoting me. The money is for his family and not your poor family.

thank you. we are poor but we make use of our brain to get rich

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Includes Seyi Law’s Wife To Their Banter / Justin Bieber Has Been Banned From Performing In China For Bad Behavior / Bassey Okon–why I Parted Ways With Triplemg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.