Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,795 members, 7,851,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

OAP Daddy Freeze Reacts To A Photo Of Pastors Who Spent 50k In The Louis Vuitton - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Daddy Freeze Reacts To A Photo Of Pastors Who Spent 50k In The Louis Vuitton (653 Views)

Man Rocks Wizkid’s 'Louis Vuitton Worth N2.5Million', He Reacts / Wizkid Wears Louis Vuitton Rubber Utility Gilet Jacket Worth 1million Naira / Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP Daddy Freeze Reacts To A Photo Of Pastors Who Spent 50k In The Louis Vuitton by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:36am On Jul 14, 2017
OAP Daddy Freeze just shared a message he
received from a lady.

According to the message , her boyfriend sent
her a photo of her pastor and his wife in the
Uk,
shopping at designer Louis Vuitton store and
spent £ 50k.

He shared on his Instagram account with the
caption;

And they say I should not talk? In
a recession , how can a pastor
spend 50 k in the Louis Vuitton
store ?

I don ’ t joke with my tithe . . u don
see where the money dey go ?

No wonder they desperately want
to shut me up !

Are these pastors or
husphpuppies ?

# FreeTheSheeple

Freeze who has never been shy from courting
controversy has consistently kicked against
clergymen showing off lavish lifestyles saying
that they were milking church members tithes for
their personal use.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/07/oap-daddy-freeze-reacts-to-photo-of.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Reacts To A Photo Of Pastors Who Spent 50k In The Louis Vuitton by vivypretty(f): 6:39am On Jul 14, 2017
grin
Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Reacts To A Photo Of Pastors Who Spent 50k In The Louis Vuitton by simplyhonest(m): 6:45am On Jul 14, 2017
pls, at what point will this young/old man unfreeze his mental faculties..

1 Like

Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Reacts To A Photo Of Pastors Who Spent 50k In The Louis Vuitton by itchie: 6:53am On Jul 14, 2017
Freeze should just shut up. The foolish member has no evidence that it's Church money they are spending. She just said it "might" be. Freeze does not know that many pastors are eminently qualified professionals in various fields of endeavour. Even your current acting president is a pastor. So pastors are not entitled to good things even if they can afford it based on their legitimate income. Freeze always shows off his expensive wristwatches, guess he is the only one "righteous" enough to deserve expensive personal items
Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Reacts To A Photo Of Pastors Who Spent 50k In The Louis Vuitton by torres89: 6:55am On Jul 14, 2017
church business is real
but they will claim it's the Lords doing
like Jesus Christ wore Gucci and Levi
or lived a extravagant life
Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Reacts To A Photo Of Pastors Who Spent 50k In The Louis Vuitton by Benjom(m): 7:10am On Jul 14, 2017
This one weak me o.
Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Reacts To A Photo Of Pastors Who Spent 50k In The Louis Vuitton by Tamarapetty(f): 7:27am On Jul 14, 2017
dead brain! so you want to tell me a pastor cannot be rich independently?? why didn't you say osibanjo used the tithes and offering to buy a house in banana island since he's a pastor too? 1minute silence for the person that's doing you..Ode
Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Reacts To A Photo Of Pastors Who Spent 50k In The Louis Vuitton by juman(m): 7:42am On Jul 14, 2017
Those are worship shops.

Where they feast on their customers called followers.
Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Reacts To A Photo Of Pastors Who Spent 50k In The Louis Vuitton by ItchingPreek(m): 8:06am On Jul 14, 2017
Are this pastors or hushpuppi? Lol

If you're not a Catholic because of its religion...be a Catholic because of it's organization.
Re: OAP Daddy Freeze Reacts To A Photo Of Pastors Who Spent 50k In The Louis Vuitton by Martin0(m): 8:28am On Jul 14, 2017
Tamarapetty:
dead brain! so you want to tell me a pastor cannot be rich independently?? why didn't you say osibanjo used the tithes and offering to buy a house in banana island since he's a pastor too? 1minute silence for the person that's doing you..Ode
shocked

(1) (Reply)

I Trained Him Now He bleeps Like A Pro | Erotic Story / Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Shares Super Sweet Video In Miami Beach / The Fall Of A Giant, Iku Akoni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.