Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others (22166 Views)

PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election / PDP Announces Their National Convention Planning Committee / PDP Announces N3m For Chairmanship Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others by leomahchuk(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
coming back to comment
Re: PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others by mikolo80: 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
exlinkleads:
good

but he will should be kicked out to join his like in APC

PDP can only even opt to keep him because of his money
you know the only thing PDP know is money.
Re: PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others by TinaAnita(f): 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
This part cracked me up arswear "“He said that he was going to grant us amnesty? Are we criminals? No, he couldn’t have said that." hehehehe
Re: PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others by exlinkleads(f): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
Sheriff camp and its paymaster, Buhari be like.....

hahahhahahaha

Re: PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others by TheBawse(m): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
una don start again , e clear say una no dey hear word
Re: PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others by femo122: 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
grin
Re: PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others by Pearstep: 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
OK I see this country going somewhere....

greetings all nairalanders, help your boy out by visiting and registering, and also help puts posts like this daily... https://pearstep.com

thank you
Re: PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others by cristianisraeli: 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
if boko haram can be given amnesty why not..but make una they watch sheriffffffffffff with hawk eyes..because a traitor is always and will forever be a traitor
Re: PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
Amnesty? this people are jokers.

1 Like

Re: PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others by earthcrust: 3:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
Any democracy without opposition is dictatorship. Godbless d supreme court of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others by Tecno66: 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
boman2014:

John Ameh, Olusola Fabiyi and Godwin Isenyo

http://punchng.com/pdp-announces-amnesty-for-sheriff-cairo-others/
No need for amnesty. They are apc apologists.
Re: PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others by akpumping7720(m): 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
why won't he be pardoned? PDP needs his money. Sheriff is a money bag. d next episode is reconciliation meeting. Then case closed!!!
Re: PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others by akpumping7720(m): 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
TinaAnita:
This part cracked me up arswear "“He said that he was going to grant us amnesty? Are we criminals? No, he couldn’t have said that." hehehehe

that guy is a rogue. he nearly crippled PDP. one of d most dreaded elements from the north after Babangida.
Re: PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others by maisauki: 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
PDP is always funny, which one is amnesty again?
Re: PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others by otokx(m): 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
Amnesty, restructuring, etc
Re: PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others by mikolo80: 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dia eye don clear
dem Sabi say dem need Moni dem de form James Bond
Re: PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others by mikolo80: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dia eye don clear
dem Sabi say dem need Moni dem de form James Bond.make dem collet d Moni from makarfi na. Shebi him wan do chairman by fire by force
Re: PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others by salam1(m): 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
Sheriff camp and its paymaster, Buhari be like.....
mumu most u show ur stupidity always. Fayose and co went to beg sheriff to kom and be dere chairman so how is DAT bihari fault. Soon wen ur village people start chasing u u will blame bihari be wise for ones
Re: PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others by codedthingzzzzz: 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
BIG SHAME ON SHERIFF AND HIS CABAL HEHEHEHEHEHE
madridguy:
grin
Re: PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others by salesforce: 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
Why
Re: PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others by 0b100100111: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
Sheriff is politically stronger than Markafi

He has a political weight that's indispensable
Re: PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others by PatriotTemidayo: 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
salam1:
mumu most u show ur stupidity always. Fayose and co went to beg sheriff to kom and be dere chairman so how is DAT bihari fault. Soon wen ur village people start chasing u u will blame bihari be wise for ones
From your name, I know you belong to the 96% that never visited school for a day.

Check the image below

Re: PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
APC is waiting to copy how PDP will organise their convention. Before they instituting their own convention.

Nigeria under APC officially a Zoo according to APC First Lady and APC federal senators.

Is Sheriff APC's mole?

Sheriff should drop his ego and work to restore PDP to power for his own good, he has fought a fight. He will benefit more when PDP returns to power.

The table have turned, let two of them work together.

But, for their information, all the Nigeria's political parties should stay away from Biafraland.

Re: PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others by salam1(m): 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

From your name, I know you belong to the 96% that never visited school for a day.

Check the image below
if u v visited u wount be talking lyk an slowpoke ode, ewu anofia
Re: PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others by PatriotTemidayo: 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
salam1:
if u v visited u wount be talking lyk an slowpoke ode, ewu anofia
By their words, we shall know them.

I grew up in Kano, I lived in Jigawa, and stayed in Zamfara, so I've been there and I know you guys very well.

Better go to school and get proper education, instead of scouting for underage girls to abuse and marry. angry
Re: PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others by salam1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

By their words, we shall know them.

I grew up in Kano, I lived in Jigawa, and stayed in Zamfara, so I've been there and I know you guys very well.

Better go to school and get proper education, instead of scouting for underage girls to abuse and marry. angry
the following picture are all from the so call educate region bury ur head in shame and for ur information I am not from the far north

Re: PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others by PatriotTemidayo: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
salam1:
the following picture are all from the so call educate region bury ur head in shame and for ur information I am not from the far north
Please show us the ones from north Abeg, lets see.

The ones with children in rags, carrying plates to beg food from one corner of the markets to another and the one that shows your women and men begging on every street in Nigeria. kiss
Re: PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others by salam1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

Please show us the ones from north Abeg, lets see.

The ones with children in rags, carrying plates to beg food from one corner of the markets to another and the one that shows your women and men begging on every street in Nigeria. kiss
those are d ones from the north mumu

Re: PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others by Milestones: 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
CAN 2 WORK TOGETHER EXCEPT THEY AGREE PDP CAN NEVER REMAIN THE SAME AGAIN!!!
Re: PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others by bizzibodi(m): 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
those gawddamn thieving pigs want to return to power kai supreme court dey 4uckup ooo!
Re: PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others by donpapa(m): 6:32am On Jul 15, 2017
After that much celebrated judicial resurrection of PDP, amnesty for modu sheriff (the achitect of there setbacks) is like sitting on a keg of gunpowder. Because Sheriff is a 'political' virus, a proven mole! Its in his DNA. Why giving amnesty to a man that made you lose many elections and your political heavyweights? Check his political history. Despite the fact that he was a sitting governor, he lost the 2007 guber race to the PDP candidate before he reached an agreement with the Obasanjo government at that time. PDP needs to serve a deterrent by expelling that rebel and his cohorts. I'm sure that would mark the end of there political career

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ballot Papers For Niger East, North Missing – INEC / Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC / D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.