Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Special Invitation For All Job Seekers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Special Invitation For All Job Seekers (1061 Views)

An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn / This Elephant Manages To Escape A 14 Lion Attack(motivation For All Job Seekers) / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Invitation For All Job Seekers by paulbright: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2010
You are all specially invited to our 1 day Employment/business opportunity forum where we will discussing the following:

Exploring Legitimate Durable Wealth Creation Strategies
Expose The Technology Behind Looking And Feeling Years Younger
Build and Multiply Your personal source of income without looking for paid job anymore
And many other invaluable  business opportunity information

Venue: Premier Hotel Ibadan
Date and time: Sunday 14th Feb, 2010.          2:00pm
Re: Special Invitation For All Job Seekers by justwise(m): 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2010
@babake2000

Are u stupi.d? Why are pasting this scam all over NL?
Re: Special Invitation For All Job Seekers by paulbright: 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2010
How better can a mad and unreasonable people display their stupidity to the world than to pick a world from the air and start screaming ignorantly?

What confirm to you that this is a scam massage?
A reasonable person should have asked for more information on what seemed unclear to him, that is the only way you can improve your personality.

A direct question, Are you stupid?
Wow! It sound so stupid of you to just approach like that.
Re: Special Invitation For All Job Seekers by justwise(m): 1:54pm On Feb 04, 2010
paulbright:

How better can a mad and unreasonable people display their stupidity to the world than to pick a world from the air and start screaming ignorantly?

What confirm to you that this is a scam massage?
A reasonable person should have asked for more information on what seemed unclear to him, that is the only way you can improve your personality.

A direct question, Are you silly?
Wow! It sound so silly of you to just approach like that.

slowpoke have u been sleeping? What cheap drug have u taken? Was my posted directed to u? Are u babake200? He posted something here yesterday and i responded and the Mod removed his post and now u are talking crap.
Re: Special Invitation For All Job Seekers by paulbright: 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2010
Mr Maga, I guess you are just back to kindergarten? You wanted to comment on babake's post and you are posting it as a reply to my own post, you better learn more from the smart ones on how to browse the internet or how to use discussion board like this.
Re: Special Invitation For All Job Seekers by justwise(m): 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2010
paulbright:

Mr Maga, I guess you are just back to kindergarten? You wanted to comment on babake's post and you are posting it as a reply to my own post, you better learn more from the smart ones on how to browse the internet or how to use discussion board like this.

How silly can u be? I said his posted was REMOVED, he posted more than 50 all over NL and i went round commenting on them then the Mod removed it, how hard is it for u to understand?
Re: Special Invitation For All Job Seekers by paulbright: 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2010
I don't know there can still be a mumu like you, If babake's post was removed, the next best thing for you is to ignorantly forward a reply that is meant for him to my post abi? are you are still bold to defend your ignorance. Na wah ooo.
Re: Special Invitation For All Job Seekers by justwise(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2010
paulbright:

I don't know there can still be a mumu like you, If babake's post was removed, the next best thing for you is to ignorantly forward a reply that is meant for him to my post abi? are you are still bold to defend your ignorance. Na wah ooo.

paulbright, paulbright, paulbright. reason for once in ur life, his post was removed AFTER i commented on it, he posted just after u then my comment. Get that?
Re: Special Invitation For All Job Seekers by paulbright: 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2010
I just like your ruggedness, It happens when two people misunderstand each other without a clear picture of what both party mean.
Anyway, You are specially invited to the program I posted about.
the venue is Syndicate hall, premier hotel Mokola Ibadan.
Date 14th feb. 2010. Time is 2:00pm. You can ask of Paul when you get there.

In case you are far from Ib, you can text how I can reach you whenever we come to your area to 08035151413.

Take care and have a wonderful day.
Re: Special Invitation For All Job Seekers by ehibaby(f): 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2010
paulbright:

@ paul brightna wa for u
Re: Special Invitation For All Job Seekers by fellabrims: 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2010
paulbright:

I just like your ruggedness, It happens when two people misunderstand each other without a clear picture of what both party mean.
Anyway, You are specially invited to the program I posted about.
the venue is Syndicate hall, premier hotel Mokola Ibadan.
Date 14th feb. 2010. Time is 2:00pm. You can ask of Paul when you get there.

In case you are far from Ib, you can text how I can reach you whenever we come to your area to 08035151413.

Take care and have a wonderful day.

This is what u would have said all this while. . . This is a simple misunderstanding.
justwise:

@babake2000

Are u stupi.d? Why are pasting this scam all over NL?

I guess this quote is causing havoc and mishap all over NL. . . Moderator, Poster or Seun, I THINK U GUYS SHOULD O SOMETHING ABOUT THIS INSULTING mistake Before people kill themselves here! angry angry angry
Re: Special Invitation For All Job Seekers by justwise(m): 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2010
fellabrims:

This is what u would have said all this while. . . This is a simple misunderstanding.

I guess this quote is causing havoc and mishap all over NL. . . Moderator, Poster or Seun, I THINK U GUYS SHOULD O SOMETHING ABOUT THIS INSULTING mistake Before people kill themselves here! angry angry angry

No, i'm done with that, i made my points and move on, no more war of words.

(1) (Reply)

Shell Is Looking For Recent Graduates / Job Vacancy In The Telecoms Sectors / Looking For Ways To Promote International Calling Card Service In Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.