Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Magu: See The Last Straw That Will Break Magu's Back (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu: See The Last Straw That Will Break Magu's Back (pics) (1600 Views)

President Buhari Suspends EFCC Acting Chairman, Ibrahim Magu (see Details) / Nigerian Government Penchant For Taking Igbos For Granted And The Last Straw / The Last Straw That Broke The Carmel’s Back!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magu: See The Last Straw That Will Break Magu's Back (pics) by LastlyFREEDOM: 8:03am On Jul 14, 2017
Cc;
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Is this this the last straw that will break the back of the Ag. Chairman of the EFCC? Check for yourself below;

1 Like

Re: Magu: See The Last Straw That Will Break Magu's Back (pics) by sarrki(m): 8:05am On Jul 14, 2017
Magu or no magu

The citizenry will fight the corrupt people oneday

4 Likes

Re: Magu: See The Last Straw That Will Break Magu's Back (pics) by Tezboi(m): 8:06am On Jul 14, 2017
Ooooh.... Which kain name be dis nah. *JOHN-MARY", u dey confuse me o. U be man or nah woman?
As if dat one is nt enuf, *JIDE-OBI*, u be Afonja abi na Ipod

As for Magu, to spit wetin dey my mouth no dey do me nw as e be say hungry dey town & d saliva wey dey my mouth I dey use quench my thirst
Re: Magu: See The Last Straw That Will Break Magu's Back (pics) by Dagaya(m): 8:07am On Jul 14, 2017
Hmmm....all this for magu...
The presidency and the legislative better get this whole magu issue sorted out, so we can all move forward as a nation.
All this their resistance would not yield anything positive for anyone.
Magu or no magu, all the corrupt officials in this country, we shall soon see them no more.
Re: Magu: See The Last Straw That Will Break Magu's Back (pics) by eagleeye2: 8:10am On Jul 14, 2017
sarrki:
Magu or no magu

Sure. when you start from Mr INTEGRITY. Who has been in London squandering the nations resources on Medical tourism.

1 Like

Re: Magu: See The Last Straw That Will Break Magu's Back (pics) by eagleeye2: 8:10am On Jul 14, 2017
Magu it's not by force to serve as EFFC..... Chairman. This whole brouhaha is now suspicious. As if there is some kind of hidden corruption the The Presidency is hiding and wouldn't want another EFCC.... Chairman to uncover.

1 Like

Re: Magu: See The Last Straw That Will Break Magu's Back (pics) by Young03(m): 8:10am On Jul 14, 2017
I no send
Re: Magu: See The Last Straw That Will Break Magu's Back (pics) by TippyTop(m): 8:12am On Jul 14, 2017
Corrupt man fighting APC opponents in the guise of fighting corruption. Billionaire Magu has made those still supporting him Mugus. Clear yourself of corruption allegations before embarking on your meaningless charade.

1 Like

Re: Magu: See The Last Straw That Will Break Magu's Back (pics) by nrexzy: 8:18am On Jul 14, 2017
Evil fighting good
Re: Magu: See The Last Straw That Will Break Magu's Back (pics) by Babacele: 11:15am On Jul 14, 2017
mtchew!
Re: Magu: See The Last Straw That Will Break Magu's Back (pics) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 14, 2017
Saraki at work grin
Re: Magu: See The Last Straw That Will Break Magu's Back (pics) by AngelicBeing: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2017
Yawns sad
Re: Magu: See The Last Straw That Will Break Magu's Back (pics) by Danzakidakura(m): 11:34am On Jul 14, 2017
sarrki:
Magu or no magu

when people like you are assliking the politicians kwada can you have be able to face them.

(1) (Reply)

Asigidi, Ogboni Occult- Senator Rowland Owie Was A Member Of Asigidi, Ogboni And / Why I Want President Buhari Dead – Asari Dokubo / APC Candidate For Anambra Election Set To Pick IPOB Spiritual Leader As Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.