Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

See The Car A Young Igbo Man Manufactured(photos) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Car A Young Igbo Man Manufactured(photos) (2190 Views)

See Viral Pics Of Helicopter & Electric Powered Car Manufactured By An African / Tractors Locally Manufactured By Students In Kebbi State (Photos) / The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Car A Young Igbo Man Manufactured(photos) by chimere66: 8:41am On Jul 14, 2017
A talented Igbo guy took to social media to share photos of a lovely mini car he manufactured.Crowd gathered to watch as the car moves around.See photos after the cut...

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/see-car-manufactured-by-young-biafran.html

1 Like

Re: See The Car A Young Igbo Man Manufactured(photos) by chimere66: 8:42am On Jul 14, 2017

Re: See The Car A Young Igbo Man Manufactured(photos) by chimere66: 8:42am On Jul 14, 2017
chimere66:
More
more

Re: See The Car A Young Igbo Man Manufactured(photos) by StarBukola(f): 8:51am On Jul 14, 2017
Okay,
Re: See The Car A Young Igbo Man Manufactured(photos) by Caustics: 8:51am On Jul 14, 2017
no offense., but this is rubbish

1 Like

Re: See The Car A Young Igbo Man Manufactured(photos) by StarBukola(f): 8:52am On Jul 14, 2017
Okay, I don't want to b biased ' u did well boy' !!!
Re: See The Car A Young Igbo Man Manufactured(photos) by Amberon11: 8:57am On Jul 14, 2017
Can you even draw a car? Learn to appreciate. The Chinese and Americans have industries for this but this boy most definitely had no help and did everything himself.
Caustics:

1 Like

Re: See The Car A Young Igbo Man Manufactured(photos) by Oladimejyy(m): 8:57am On Jul 14, 2017
conductor14:
While his mates are exporting hundreds of skulls from Ogbomosho to Benin Republic and counting forex money daily. cheesy cheesy
The hate you're building for your kinsmen will hunt you and your kinsmen..How does this concern the yorubas..
I know that you're of those bastard living in yoruba land..
Na your mate dey carry coke go malaysia..

2 Likes

Re: See The Car A Young Igbo Man Manufactured(photos) by conductor14: 9:00am On Jul 14, 2017
Oladimejyy:
The hate you're building for your kinsmen will hunt your and your kinsmen..How does this concern the yoruba..
I know that you're of those bastard living in yoruba land..
Na your mate dey carry coke go malaysia..
Did my post hurt your little cone head? Eyaa, sorry o. cheesy

Re: See The Car A Young Igbo Man Manufactured(photos) by Caustics: 9:01am On Jul 14, 2017
Amberon11:
Can you even draw a car?
at this day and age i hate seeing people celebrate backwardness such as this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Car A Young Igbo Man Manufactured(photos) by Amberon11: 9:03am On Jul 14, 2017
Keep Kwayet!!
conductor14:

Re: See The Car A Young Igbo Man Manufactured(photos) by Oladimejyy(m): 9:06am On Jul 14, 2017
conductor14:

I dont deal with Edomite claiming Isrealite
Re: See The Car A Young Igbo Man Manufactured(photos) by Amberon11: 9:10am On Jul 14, 2017
In this day and age , I also hate seeing pessimists who are so negative that they see no good in anything. If this young boy continues this way and with some improvement, he could be the leading manufacturer of toy cars in not only Nigeria but in West Africa which may turn into a multi million dollar venture in no time.

If someone like you knew Thomas Edison I'm pretty sure he would never have invented the light bulb. Your pessimism would have lead him to quit after the first try.
Caustics:
at this day and age i hate seeing people celebrate backwardness such as this.
Re: See The Car A Young Igbo Man Manufactured(photos) by conductor14: 9:11am On Jul 14, 2017
Oladimejyy:
I dont deal with Edomite claiming Isrealite
But you deal in the exportation of human skulls from Osun daily. Mr Skull dealer. wink cheesy

Re: See The Car A Young Igbo Man Manufactured(photos) by Caustics: 9:49am On Jul 14, 2017
Amberon11:
In this day and age , I also hate seeing pessimists who are so negative that they see no good in anything. If this young boy continues this way and with some improvement, he could be the leading manufacturer of toy cars in not only Nigeria but in West Africa which may turn into a multi million dollar venture in no time.

If someone like you knew Thomas Edison I'm pretty sure he would never have invented the light bulb. Your pessimism would have lead him to quit after the first try.
i would have hailed edison if i was his friend for thinking out something new when everyone was still using oil lamps. More sophisticated RC toy cays have been made many years ago. Why should i celebrate someone making this?
You added that he made it by hand. Better toy cars have been made by hand without any help whatsoever.

I appreciate good things when i see them.
Re: See The Car A Young Igbo Man Manufactured(photos) by Amberon11: 9:56am On Jul 14, 2017
The west that we look up to developed over 100 years ago. I hope you know the first toy car made was nowhere close to what this brilliant young man did. You don't expect us to jump to the level of the west overnight otherwise we would just wake up one day and see skyscrapers everywhere. Even a baby doesn't start walking on the first try, give people a chance to grow .

Caustics:
i would have hailed edison if i was his friend for thinking out something new when everyone was still using oil lamps. More sophisticated RC toy cays have been made many years ago. Why should i celebrate someone making this?
I appreciate good things when i see them.
Re: See The Car A Young Igbo Man Manufactured(photos) by ucheuzor1(m): 1:06am On Jul 15, 2017
Caustics:
Don't make me call you a wasted scumbag. I know your pain is because you saw a Biafra flag.
Humanity before religion and ethnicity OK. He tried and I want u to appreciate that.
Re: See The Car A Young Igbo Man Manufactured(photos) by johnemeka(m): 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
Good work
Re: See The Car A Young Igbo Man Manufactured(photos) by bamirotola: 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
I did something better than this for sa2 project... built a flying helicopter.... that was over 15 years ago... this is rabbish .... stop celebrating mediocrity... get better each day .. not only with drug... he even put Biafra flag! Hehe is dt biafras first invention? Well kudos to Biafra .... primary school students in china or South Africa will build better and neater RC toys.... hit on me make thunder fire u
Re: See The Car A Young Igbo Man Manufactured(photos) by Brek: 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
bamirotola:
I did something better than this for sa2 project... built a flying helicopter.... that was over 15 years ago... this is rabbish .... stop celebrating mediocrity... get better each day .. not only with drug... he even put Biafra flag! Hehe is dt biafras first invention? Well kudos to Biafra .... primary school students in china or South Africa will build better and neater RC toys.... hit on me make thunder fire u
angry

Let me see na clown
sad

(1) (Reply)

Should He Learn Python Or Go For ITIL Certification / Hoax Alert:cosmic Rays From Mars Entering Earth / India Successfully Launches Reusable Launch Vehicle Demonstrator Mission(RLV-TD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.