Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma (5434 Views)

"I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man / Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma by DamiKelvin: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2017
Kenyan Socialite, Vera Sidika took to Snapchat to praise her man who gave her a wonderful time during their sex bout.

Vera also claims Nudity is when you exposes Nips and tips not the major skin.

Raunchy you are, Vera.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/vera-sidika-praises-guy-who-sexed-her.html?m=1

LALASTICLALA MYND44 FYNESTBOI

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma by Ever8054: 9:36am On Jul 14, 2017
d guy after the sex....and you think iam fine abi,thunder fiar you!!!

18 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 14, 2017
I dont think sex is that tiresome like the guy above me painted in his photo, to me iv go for four rounds, each rounds lasted up to 1hour and i still felt strong. When you eat and exercise a lot, satisfying a woman becomes a piece of cake.
Re: Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma by ellagabs(f): 9:45am On Jul 14, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
I dont think sex is that tiresome like the guy above me painted in his photo, to me iv go for four rounds, each rounds lasted up to 1hour and i still felt strong. When you eat and exercise a lot, satisfying a woman becomes a piece of cake.

Stowree 4 d gods...

oya, lie anoda lie.

20 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma by HausaOverlord: 9:50am On Jul 14, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
liewondowski

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 14, 2017
ellagabs:

Stowree 4 d gods...
oya, lie anoda lie.
A trial will convince you.
Re: Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 14, 2017
HausaOverlord:
liewondowski
Guy its not a lie, few people have master the act of sex so much that they are called god of sex. IF i meet your girlfriend in bed, then you have lost her already, no matter how rich you are.

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma by partnerbiz4: 10:00am On Jul 14, 2017
Lie mohammed above above i hail ooo...
..is sex food?

Abegiii shocked

9 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma by nikkypearl(f): 10:09am On Jul 14, 2017
angry sad undecided
Re: Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma by dollytino4real(f): 10:24am On Jul 14, 2017
ovokolicious sori sista
Re: Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma by PenisCaP: 10:43am On Jul 14, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

Emperor Linus... grin

19 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma by ItchingPreek(m): 10:44am On Jul 14, 2017
Ever8054:
d guy after the sex....and you think iam fine abi,thunder fiar you!!!

I don die. Lolest!!!!

Na so one tell me say I no Dey do am well well after giving my best......I can't go and kill myself biko; there's still better thing to achieve in life than satisfying bore hole olosho

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 14, 2017
grin grin the comments already
Re: Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma by Brown14: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2017
no biggie here...I ave sexed a girl to dea..

3 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma by Iamsheye(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Lai Mohammed boss spotted

4 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma by LesbianBoy(m): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
The guy fvcked surgery body angry
Re: Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Oyaa you too go for trial now
Re: Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma by safiaapussy: 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
OP must be a bastard, i open instagram and I'm seeing this hoelosho on my popular page, same thing on nairaland angry
Re: Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma by makorsino(m): 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

Lie Mohammed
Re: Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma by ikp120(m): 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Sorftwerk? Deguynextdoor? Bros lie with care na

Re: Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma by ikp120(m): 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
I wonder who the idiot picking up the hoe's bills is.

Re: Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma by bluice2(m): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

Apparently you got so much time on ur hands to eat a lot, exercise a lot, and spend hours on sex. . . . . . .issorai
Re: Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma by praise1705(f): 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
in a couple of years when she looks back, hmmmm
Re: Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma by okwudiriokoro(m): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
u can lie ehnn
Re: Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma by Kondomatic(m): 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Guy its not a lie, few people have master the act of sex so much that they are called god of sex. IF i meet your girlfriend in bed, then you have lost her already, no matter how rich you are.
Guy keep quiet.

You think say nah small boys dey here?
Re: Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma by LesbianBoy(m): 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

LIEon angry

LIEnus mba angry angry
Re: Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma by Yasirarafat: 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Re: Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma by Yasirarafat: 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
This guy is a one min..... ma..

Re: Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma by georgeben205(m): 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
Potential 2 mins men spotted everywhere grin
Re: Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma by Adewalefae(m): 12:05am On Jul 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
4 ur mind, try enta ondo u go know say sex no be cake
Re: Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Sexed Her To A Coma by lenghtinny(m): 12:42am On Jul 15, 2017
And you have to post it online
Why won't you end up with a fvckboy when you are always cumming with your brain instead of your p*ssy angry

(1) (Reply)

See The Policewoman's Uniform Everyone Is Talking About (photo) / Bbnaija: Ebuka Discloses The Real Reason Why Tacha Was Disqualified / 10 Years After The Death Of Sam Loco Efe, See Pictures Of His Son Who Is A Lawye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.