Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Mother Shuns Prostitution As Syndicate Sells Children (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Shuns Prostitution As Syndicate Sells Children (photo) (20759 Views)

Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / Child Traffickers Apprehended In Kaduna With 17 Underaged Children. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Shuns Prostitution As Syndicate Sells Children (photo) by BiafranYouths(m): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2017

Everything is happening in the west, massive road construction and dualization is going on in the south west, but we Akwa-Ibom the Highest oil producer in the nation has deplorable death traps for highways, just yesterday 3 souls were lost because of their greed and neglect of the layer of the eggs, look at Mobil Headquarters, they've cornered it to Lagos still for their selfish interest, Akwa Ibom State and Lagos state which is more peaceful?

Them thing say we be fools...
Na so dem take muscle Jonathan comot con bring this vegetable come... still for their selfish interest,.. they go any length for their selfish interest! even the economy is not spared, Kemi Adeosun destroys the economy while Ngozi Iwela is being used by the United Nations,
... they won't call her to help salvage the economy still for their selfish interest!

Ibaka deep sea port has been dumped just so the Igbos they marginalized travel from the coastal Akwa-Ibom and Niger Delta to Lagos just to bring in his goods....
Everything for their selfish interest...
Akwa Ibomites are tired, give us Biafra that's all we want!

Re: Mother Shuns Prostitution As Syndicate Sells Children (photo) by funlord(m): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2017
Mama was a ho! grin
Re: Mother Shuns Prostitution As Syndicate Sells Children (photo) by IYANGBALI: 11:39am On Jul 14, 2017
The developers
Re: Mother Shuns Prostitution As Syndicate Sells Children (photo) by Sagay212: 11:40am On Jul 14, 2017
imagine...they will abandon their children in the village and run to Lagos, abuja, and other states to do olosho. After them go say na them develop pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Shuns Prostitution As Syndicate Sells Children (photo) by bcbones: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2017
hmmmm. 9land

Create, customize and send professional invoices in seconds. Impress your clients with acuteinvoice

get started now. www.acuteinvoice.com
Re: Mother Shuns Prostitution As Syndicate Sells Children (photo) by GistFullGround: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2017
Igbos and secret prostitution, na waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Mother Shuns Prostitution As Syndicate Sells Children (photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2017
Eluwilussit:

You didn't even read the story. grin grin grin
yeah I didn't. You're right
Re: Mother Shuns Prostitution As Syndicate Sells Children (photo) by Alariwo2: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2017
Of course it can only be them..

When I saw prostitution and kids getting sold.. I knew it had to be biafra.

One Emeka has taken the kids for ritual somewhere in Okija. Land of dead sun

Tufia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Shuns Prostitution As Syndicate Sells Children (photo) by Alariwo2: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Potor people and prostitution sha. They even carry child trafficking join. .. You can't take away prostitution from these people, even most of them here on nairaland have prostitute as mothers and sisters .. Na deir way . They control the red lights spot in Amsterdam... And they dominate it in Nigeria too, they have their girls in maiduguiri, kano, Kaduna etc

Most of their ladies are in various brothels in the south west sleeping with abokiis, elerans for as low as N350

You think it's a small sturv?

Even Nnamdi Kanu as foolish as he is admitted that 99% of Igbo women are prostitutes on radio biafra. It's not dem say, I watched the clip with my very own eyes.

Don't mind the idiots that run around on Nairaland spreading lies. Their mothers and sisters are well known even to them.

1 Like

Re: Mother Shuns Prostitution As Syndicate Sells Children (photo) by LionDeLeo: 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
Alariwo2:

You think it's a small sturv?

Even Nnamdi Kanu as foolish as he is admitted that 99% of Igbo women are prostitutes on radio biafra. It's not dem say, I watched the clip with my very own eyes.

Don't mind the idiots that run around on Nairaland spreading lies. Their mothers and sisters are well known even to them.

grin grin grin
Re: Mother Shuns Prostitution As Syndicate Sells Children (photo) by Austinoiz(m): 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
Lol, see this thing?
How can s man in his good senses have erection at the sight of this woman.
Any man that goes into this woman is a disgrace to manhood.
Re: Mother Shuns Prostitution As Syndicate Sells Children (photo) by blackyd: 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
Na was ohhh...what is the life turning into?
Re: Mother Shuns Prostitution As Syndicate Sells Children (photo) by Afritop(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
This is absolutely wicked. Even the police are aiding such a crime. I am speechless
Re: Mother Shuns Prostitution As Syndicate Sells Children (photo) by Coolgent(m): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2017
The developers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Arrested For Demolishing Building At Gunpoint [photo] / Task Force Arrests 89 Prostitutes In Abuja / Xenophobia: S/africans Attack Nigerian Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.