Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,678 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Dani Alves: I Left Juve Because They Didn't Understand Me - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dani Alves: I Left Juve Because They Didn't Understand Me (632 Views)

Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) / Dani Alves: Messi Is My Friend, But He Is Very Wrong / Dani Osvaldo: Lionel Messi Has 'No Life', Lives In A 'Golden Prison' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dani Alves: I Left Juve Because They Didn't Understand Me by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2017
Dani Alves has revealed that Juventus didn't understand him on or off the pitch, explaining that he wasn't allowed to put music on in the dressing room, though “little by little it improved”.

The full-back joined the Bianconeri on a free transfer from Barcelona last summer, but he terminated his contract after just 12 months and on Wednesday, he joined Paris Saint-Germain.

Speaking on his time at Juventus, Dani Alves told L’Équipe:

“At first I had a lot of trouble because they didn’t understand me, on or off the pitch

“It took some time to make the connection between what I thought and what they thought, and once we found that connection the results came.

“That’s what I could bring them, how to have a good fluidity in the dressing room. Frustration? Here’s an example. In the dressing room we weren’t allowed to put music on. I can’t live without music, without dancing.

“I’m not a crazy person who wants to change all the rules, and everyone has his own way or raising his energy and transmitting it to others. I like for the atmosphere to be joyful, collegiate. We have to find ways of doing that, I was thinking about the good of the collective.

Click the link to read more: http://www.footballmole.com/2017/07/dani-alves-i-left-juve-because-they.html

More on [url]FOOTBALLMOLE.COM[/url]

Re: Dani Alves: I Left Juve Because They Didn't Understand Me by etzskillz(m): 10:09am On Jul 14, 2017
d guy na idiot,e Neva complained at barca but he did after leaving same thing at juve,now he's in PSG he will do same thing after going to man city in d next two season.

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho: Morata To Chelsea Not A Big Deal, United Have A Better Striker / Arsene Wenger: Arsenal Versus Chelsea Is Never A Friendly / Shocking!!! 6 European Footballers Of The Year Who Aren't European

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.