Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt (4107 Views)

How Good Is Swiss Metro Tiles. / We Suppy And Install Roofting Sheet Of Different Types In NIGERIA / Current Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria 07062764235 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 1:39pm On May 20, 2018
Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you. Happy Sunday

–Jesus Christ
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
Happy Eid to our Muslim faithful
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
"Ask yourself if what you're doing today will get you closer to where you want to be tomorrow."
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
“Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.”

― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
You’ve got to be very careful if you don’t know where you’re going, because you might not get there.’

— Yogi Berra
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
“You do not need to know precisely what is happening, or exactly where it is all going. What you need is to recognize the possibilities and challenges offered by the present moment, and to embrace them with courage, faith and hope.”

― Thomas Merton
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
Success is most often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable.
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
I demolish my bridges behind me...then there is no choice but to move forward

Fridtjof Nansen
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
Call us now
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:55am On Feb 04, 2019
Welcome to my week of favour,call us today for your roofing work
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 6:20am On Mar 22, 2019
Call us now. “Don't wait. The time will never be just right.”
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2019
Call us now on 08037156958 for all your roofing materials
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 7:07pm On May 26, 2019
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 10:19am On Jun 29, 2019
Call us now
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
Call us for your stone coated roofing tiles
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 10:33am On Aug 13, 2019
It doesn’t matter how many times you get knocked down. All that matters is you get up one more time than you were knocked down.

Roy T. Bennett
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 3:53am On Aug 31, 2019
Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Do not bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.
William Faulkner
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character(generic), give him power.
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
Thank you Jesus for your grace upon my life,happy birthday to me and wishing myself success, favour,open doors and love for the things of His kingdom
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
I will prepare and some day my chance will come.
Thank you for calling today
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:37am On Oct 18, 2019
Call us today
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
Keep Going

Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end.

Roy T. Bennett
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.

Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 10:57am On Dec 31, 2019
It has been God all the way,to Him alone be all the Glory
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 3:09am On Jan 19, 2020
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.Happy Sunday everyone
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
Trust your instincts, know what you want, and believe in your ability to achieve it. Rules and conventions are important for schools, businesses, and society in general, but you should never follow them blindly.

Biz Stone, Things a Little Bird Told Me: Confessions of the Creative Mind
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
Happy weekend to all my clients and prospective ones
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 9:06am On Feb 05, 2021
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
Just a call away
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 11:49am On Apr 29, 2021
(Isaiah 3:10)
Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.
I join hands with you this morning and pray that grace and mercy of God will uplift you into greatness.
Your feet will not stumble as you go out today and beyond.
You will be shielded from all accidents.
God will take you to places of honour and watch over your home, business and endeavours.
Your efforts will not be wasted and you will reap plenty and enjoy the labour of your hands.
You will be favoured and the grace of God will rule over your life.
It is well with you and your household in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Do have a victorious Thursday. Shalom.
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:46am On May 27, 2021
This morning, heaven will pay attention to you,
God will establish the covenant of life with you and your family,
You will not die young,
You will not sorrow over your children no matter how long you live, God will give you the grace to live and eat the fruit of your labour in sound health.
God will avert whatever you will do that could cost you your life.
David faced Goliath with five ordinary stones, but with God, the ordinary became extraordinary.
Victory isn’t about what you have, it’s about God’s anointing on what you have just put your trust in Him and He will never leave nor forsake you in the mighty name Jesus Christ. Amen.
Do have a pleasant Thursday. Shalom.
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
Call us today on 08037156958

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Estate With An Ocean View At Ibeju Lekki. / Ikosi Ketu 2bedrooms Flats @ #400k Per Year / Easter Bonanza! Buy Kingscourt @ 2.5m as against 5m original price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.