Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

How To Fix 500 Internal Server On Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Fix 500 Internal Server On Wordpress (372 Views)

500 Internal Server Error / How To Fix Wordpress 500 Internal Server Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix 500 Internal Server On Wordpress by Ghidihawn: 9:50am On Jul 14, 2017
Hello Guys. I'm just opened a blog, and it gets around 200 pageviews daily. Its on a wordpress platform, and self hosted. But lately, ive been getting this error:

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at ######## to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I learnt that i have to fix my code to close connections that are left open and not being used. Wher do i place the code? How do i do it? Please id appreciate detailed answers. Im on a shared hosting server and im using cpanel

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn 10,000$ From Your Website / AutoCAD Training / Automatic Update In Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.