Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Breaking!! Atiku, Okorocha, Elrufai And Kwankwaso MUST NOT Contest With Me"! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! Atiku, Okorocha, Elrufai And Kwankwaso MUST NOT Contest With Me"! (1283 Views)

Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau / Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso / Governor Ganduje And Kwankwaso's Thugs Clash Again In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!! Atiku, Okorocha, Elrufai And Kwankwaso MUST NOT Contest With Me"! by Destined2win: 9:55am On Jul 14, 2017
To bring out the best of any service or merchandise, there must be competition. Competition is indispensable if there must be development in any section of the economy and even anything that generally concerns humans . But the question is, Who are you competing with?

In my quest to become President, there will be an election where the voice of the people and the voice of God will be heard all over the world that I am the choice; that I am the key that has been destined to unlock the peace and prosperity which has been confined behind closed doors and aided to be that way by the snakes and scorpions that have ruled this nation and still continue to slither into our affairs.

So who are those that will compete with me?

I need genuine competition, I need young people who have the interest of the nation at heart. I need people that are not above 60 years. I need people who are willing to stake all to ensure that this nation is wrestled from the hands of the enemy.

I am not into politics of acrimony and desperation. I might end up appointing some of intelligent opposition into my cabinet. But I have one ultimate goal; that peace and prosperity becomes a right and not a privilege.

Pray for my Presidency!!
Re: Breaking!! Atiku, Okorocha, Elrufai And Kwankwaso MUST NOT Contest With Me"! by adem30: 10:10am On Jul 14, 2017
I think you are sounding good. Truly I might be forced to believe your ideology, But the truth must be told, Nigeria is not ripe for your ideology of let unknow man come out to rule us. Let me tell you one fact, most of those crying for better Nigeria are people that have lost political power to embezzle money, or those that are yet to get to power, when they do, believe me story will change.

As for me, Nigeria is not ripe for Democracy
Re: Breaking!! Atiku, Okorocha, Elrufai And Kwankwaso MUST NOT Contest With Me"! by Destined2win: 10:20am On Jul 14, 2017
adem30:
I think you are sounding good. Truly I might be forced to believe your ideology, But the truth must be told, Nigeria is not ripe for your ideology of let unknow man come out to rule us. Let me tell you one fact, most of those crying for better Nigeria are people that have lost political power to embezzle money, or those that are yet to get to power, when they do, believe me story will change.

As for me, Nigeria is not ripe for Democracy
You have a solid point. But trust me, we still have people here that are different just that they are not convinced yet of the need for them to raise their heads above the waters and be seen. We are ripe for democracy, good people are running away from politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! Atiku, Okorocha, Elrufai And Kwankwaso MUST NOT Contest With Me"! by ERockson: 10:23am On Jul 14, 2017
Another Chris Okotie. Good luck to you, but hope you are not misrepresenting your dream as a leader in your domain or church
Re: Breaking!! Atiku, Okorocha, Elrufai And Kwankwaso MUST NOT Contest With Me"! by Destined2win: 10:26am On Jul 14, 2017
ERockson:
Another Chris Okotie. Good luck to you, but hope you are not misrepresenting your dream as a leader in your domain or church
I am not a 'church-goer'. The only dream I have is to be the chanel of peace and prosperity to this nation
Re: Breaking!! Atiku, Okorocha, Elrufai And Kwankwaso MUST NOT Contest With Me"! by dlondonbadboy: 10:30am On Jul 14, 2017
Which party you join?
Re: Breaking!! Atiku, Okorocha, Elrufai And Kwankwaso MUST NOT Contest With Me"! by Destined2win: 10:33am On Jul 14, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Which party you join?
Which one you want make I join?
Re: Breaking!! Atiku, Okorocha, Elrufai And Kwankwaso MUST NOT Contest With Me"! by dlondonbadboy: 10:43am On Jul 14, 2017
Destined2win:
Which one you want make I join?

Anyone you like...
Re: Breaking!! Atiku, Okorocha, Elrufai And Kwankwaso MUST NOT Contest With Me"! by Destined2win: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Anyone you like...
Alright. Choosing a people-oriented one

(1) (Reply)

Crk, Irk Controversy: Tell Them Why They Should Be Muslims-sultan Of Sokoto / Fayose Reveals Why He Did Not Attend The Governors Meeting With President Buhari / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.