Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

10 Reasons Why You Should Watch This Short Film, She Found Strength. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Reasons Why You Should Watch This Short Film, She Found Strength. (407 Views)

Crazy Lovely Cool : A Movie Every Nigerian Student Should Watch Out For / CDQ Shows Support To Davido: "God Is Your Strength Against All Odds" / A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Should Watch This Short Film, She Found Strength. by Gentlewitch(f): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2017
SHE FOUND STRENGTH is a short film from the stables of Dialogue Box Production. The short is written, produced and directed by the adorable Francisca Eleyela, who also starred along side Ifeoma Ezeigwe.

1. The theme:
The short film focuses on suicide and as we know, once upon a time in Nigeria suicide cases were reportedly high especially in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Kano, Delta and Ebony state respectfully. I love the story because it talks about a serious social issue and I am glad filmmakers like Francisca are helping in spreading the word on the silent illness, depression, which is moving a lot of people to commiting suicide.

2. No dialogue:
As the popular saying goes, action speaks louder than words, the short film is actually a silent film. Absolutely no dialogue, the drama alone is so intense, literally kept me on the edge of my chair.

3. Evokes emotion:
The performances by Ifeoma (The depressed young lady who's about to drown herself) and Francisca (The pretty chick that saves the day) was absolutely great, very convincing. We can actually see and feel what the character was going through. One would actually be forced to tears. Especially the part where Francisca came to stop Ifeoma from jumping into the sea. That part made me cry.

https://thoughtballon..com/2017/07/she-found-strength-10-reasons-why-you.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Entertainers Lay Curses On Federal Government Over Video Shooting Ban / United States Police Orders Bobrisky To Pay His Hairstylist $87 / Wizkid's Album Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.